Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper (4444 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security β€” Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by pcicero(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper lo .

Enough of this stupidity and spreading hatred

I may not like Tinubu, but you're right.

He was asking who will be going with the chopper.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
pcicero:

I may not like Tinubu, but you're right.

He was asking who will be going with the chopper.
Keep on lying. You're talking to babies. Mumu
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
We can't deny the truth.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
SaiOba:
The funniest part in that video when I saw it a day ago was when he was told about the governor πŸ˜‚.

Am like, so this man NO even know him governor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£No No No.. At this junction, baba needs to step down...

But his very greedy family and friends won't tell him the truth. They inject him every now n then and push him a step further..

His son is there and knows his father needs rest but no daddy MUST be President and once he is voted in, we will take it from there ☺️SMH..

Nigerians Vote Wisely o

I also saw some Videos of Atiku too.. These guys need REST, they both need REST.

Nigerians, look carefully before you leap into another 8 years of hardsh!t.

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by pcicero(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Keep on lying. You're talking to babies. Mumu

Your father is a mum.u if you can't point out my lie.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Wahala
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu is a beast
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu needs rest
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by EMMYLODE: 2:06am On Feb 11, 2023
This propaganda is not working
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 11, 2023
EMMYLODE:
This propaganda is not working

Where is the propaganda? Learn to accept the truth for the sake of your future abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army And Airforce Move Into Jos / PDP Vows To Regain Dominance In Osun And Ekiti / A Picture Of The Army General Behind The Recent Victory Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.