Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper (4459 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Cricketman: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Healthquest:
PROPAGANDA.

It changes nothing at this moment. TINUBU will be president come 2023 Feb
What is propaganda and where is it here? If you don't have data to watch the video, I don't mind sending you. We have learnt to pity urchins whose lives depend on meagre stipend from Tinubu's table.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2023
SaiOba:
The funniest part in that video when I saw it a day ago was when he was told about the governor 😂.

Am like, so this man NO even know him governor 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣No No No.. At this junction, baba needs to step down...

But his very greedy family and friends won't tell him the truth. They inject him every now n then and push him a step further..

His son is there and knows his father needs rest but no daddy MUST be President and once he is voted in, we will take it from there ☺️SMH..

Nigerians Vote Wisely o

I also saw some Videos of Atiku too.. These guys need REST, they both need REST.

Nigerians, look carefully before you leap into another 8 years of hardsh!t.

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

The biggest worry is that he has seizure always.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by TheChameleon: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Mynd44. You can understand what Tinubu actually said.

You guys with Seun should sanitize this forum.

Delete the thread and ban the OP for 10 years.

At least he will have more time to cry during the 8 years of Tinubu's Presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by DrAkpamudehe: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Use your PVC to vote him to his house....And stop insulting an elderly man.

He will be permanently disgraced and sent to old people's home in 3weeks time. We don't need an Afonja ancestor in Also rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
alsudan:
The demons pushing this living Ghost Thiefnubuu on must really hate Nigeria.

For those saying he didn’t mention Ghost, what did he imply when he asked who where those going with the chopper?
They're living in denials.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by ElSudani: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper lo .

Enough of this stupidity and spreading hatred

Sorry to inform you bro, this will be their burden for the next eight years. They have not even started yet, at least they are not saying Tinubu is a clone yet.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by ican2020: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
This is very funny
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by demmie1: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Guess what? The chopper was right in front of him..

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

What more evidence do you need, Nigerians??

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

OP, it's definitely you that your brain is inert.
I'm sure you want reactions from those that don't understand Yoruba that you had to post this false stupidity.
He asked who was going back with the chopper and akande that was next to him said the chopper is not going back. Did you think he piloted the copter by himself no?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by SenatePresdo(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper lo .

Shut up, Urchin!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by demmie1: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Mynd44. You can understand what Tinubu actually said.

At least he will have more time to cry during the 8 years of Tinubu's Presidency.

I support this.
Do you know the number of people that stopped using nairaland because of the foolishness that goes on unchecked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by F117nighthawk: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Everybody came down from same chopper and tinubu is the only one who made such statement,a chopper that just landed and not leaving immediately, does that not tell u something is wrong with this man,
How can people be this stupid, wicked and dumb, u guys want to package another puppet and dead head to rule over 200 million Nigerians, haaa this is wickedness of the highest order

Enough of this stupidity and spreading hatred [/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Stanleyucee(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

He should respect himself and stay at home with his grand kids while waiting for his creator to call him. He has no business contesting elections. You Afonjas, should stop these displays of mediocrity, sentiments and tribalism.
he's supporting Obi ooooo
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Ta lo ba chopper....not Ta lo n ba chopper. Huge difference. The man is confused.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Stone03: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
I am not Tinubu's supporters but he didn't say ghost flew away with his chopper.

He asked , who are those going back with the chopper and even tho it wasn't coherent........

This is t the type of politics that should really be played.

When he's completely out of point, we make a mockery of it but if he's not, we try to stand by him.... He's old and elderly so he deserves some respect from the youths.

Mr Man say the truth and stop deceiving yourself. He is old and elderly and needs to rest. Which respect are you lobbying for an elderly man who fails to stay in the place where age has kept him but to come out publicly dancing shamelessly. No youth who insults such elder sins.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by leisuretym: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Shut up if you don’t understand Yoruba, he said who is going back with the chopper and they said “ No , chopper isn’t going back now

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by leisuretym: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19
You are a fool for trying to misleading people
Go and learn Yoruba
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Validated: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper pa da lo .

Go back and play the video again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by oyatz(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

We will see where this your propaganda will take you to.
I watched the video and there was absolutely nothing out of context in the question he asked.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by oyatz(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

You think you can fool Nigerians and make them accept a walking corpse. Keep twisting what can destroy you.

Vote for whoever you like and stop all these silly rantings on social media that anyone wants to force a walking corpse on anybody.

You don't even know if you may die before him. Only God knows when we will all die.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by holocron: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
I am not Tinubu's supporters but he didn't say ghost flew away with his chopper.

He asked , who are those going back with the chopper and even tho it wasn't coherent........

When he's completely out of point, we make a mockery of it but if he's not, we try to stand by him.... He's old and elderly so he deserves some respect from the youths.

Sorry to ask sir, but was anybody going away with the chopper as to warrant that question?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by JASONjnr(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
holocron:

Sorry to ask sir, but was anybody going away with the chopper as to warrant that question?

Probably while stepping down from the chopper, he had assigned some people to go and do something and needed to know who will go and who will stay back with him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by holocron: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Probably while stepping down from the chopper, he had assigned some people to go and do something and needed to know who will go and who will stay back with him.

Ok. That makes sense. Gaffe check: This one is not a gaffe.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by blowjohn(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

God bless u for being fair in criticism.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by swarley75(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

What does being a Yoruba person have to do with what we are seeing? How is this a defamation? E jor, ti e baa ni oro lati so, ki e gbe enu dake!
Ani Tinubu o get ara e mo! Is that not plain enough? With all his ill-gotten wealth, e looks pitiful. It's not by force to contest. He could have supported younger folks like Nwajuiba, Amaechi or Osinbajo( tough I'm not in support that power should come back to south west despite being a Yoruba person).
My brother you are stupid and not a yoruba person. useless IPOB second class citizen
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Mynd4, Vladimir Putin, ivartheMENTAL, lalasticlalaa,IGP of police, agberoes,You can understand what Tinubu actually said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by TheChameleon: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2023

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by blowjohn(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Once a man, twice a child.

If ur lucky u get old

Strong motherfucker when you're young
I ducked a razor, ducked some punches
Even ducked a gun Nintendo Duck hunt
I ducked police I had to run
Meanwhile, when you get old you might become futile

One day u might need ur diaper changed inside a convalescent. (Frm Nas, 'Once a man,twice a child).

Stop mocking the elderly cos of their health status. U can pass ur message without the mockery.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Abelai: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
swarley75:
My brother you are stupid and not a yoruba person. useless IPOB second class citizen

I'm glad you said your brother is stupid. How can you be calling the Igbos IPOB? How can you refer to the Igbos as second class citizens? These are some of the conversations that can never bring peace to this country.
Now, because I believe in Igbo presidency, you said I'm stupid! The way your brain is wired, you believe a Yoruba person cannot support a more competent Igbo person in Peter Obi over a confused and demented Tinubu, right? Beyond the feel good factor, would you rather see a Peter Obi in the United Nations delivering key address or taking part in extra-ordinary sessions or a 'Paul Biya-like Tinubu' who will be doing 'TEAMSHIP' and acting confused with great deal of incoherence? Get rid of this yeye mentality of omo wa ni, eje o shee.

The shame will be on you guys if you succeed packaging this sick man when we have a more energetic, intelligent , and capable person in Peter Obi.
I'm sure when you travel out(if you chose to) in case you have not, you would not like to be addressed as a second class citizen even when you are one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moments Unknown Gunmen Were Shot When Disrupting Election Process In Owerri / Close / Reno Omokri Reveals The Origin Of The Igbo Wool Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.