Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids (32558 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Toyin Alausa Celebrates 40th Birthday: "Mum Had Miscarriages Before My Birth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by GodisFirst: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Not when she used jazz hook the men and when she is done or the jazz is expired, the relationship will be said to have expired.
If there was real love from her, why leaving him and going for another man with the 7kids.

Sure, a woman with kids can find love if she is good but as a good woman, she doesn't need to start looking for another man.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by greypencils: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice one! That is why you turned into a public toilet.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by deebrain(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
There are men that don't really care about marrying a divorcee or woman with children

They are however, a small minority.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by ModeEbo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Olosho of a mother

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by ndukwejoe(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin
vickydevoka:

My papa sister own worst pass. 6 kids from different men

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Thomasankara(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin[/color]no mind d guy,na cruise e dey[color=#770077]
SWATMan:

You the primitive one here. Marrying a widow is permitted but for a divorced woman it is sinful and not permitted in Christianity. You think everyone is a Muslim ba? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Thomasankara(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
[/color]an Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree[color=#770077]
Zonefree:

Exactly.

I think Toyin's mum is toxic and promiscuous.

Seven children from two men and she still remarried. Not that the two men are dead o undecided

I pity the foolish man that settled with that baggage. May God comfort his soul.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Thomasankara(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
[/color]in reality this lady never recover from the shock,that's why some are of the opinion that: it's toxic to marry a lady from polygamous home or raised by a single mother[color=#770077]
NwekeUG:
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoNCoP0s0aS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Teymanhenry(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Most women who do such parole successfully either use juju or are very good on bed and such confuse the men into marrying em
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by goldlemo: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
That is the stereotype the society has placed single mothers on. I'm dating a woman who has two kids almost my height, and I don't give a damn because we are so in love with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by drmuchin: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
No wonder
It runs in their blood
Who got that Lil Wayne meme?
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by zelnababa(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Her mum is among the remaining 5% be that naw
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by AmuDimpka: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

na Yoruba women way naaaa
.. That's not surprising

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by AmuDimpka: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
goldlemo:
That is the stereotype the society has placed single mothers on. I'm dating a woman who has two kids almost my height, and I don't give a damn because we are so in love with each other.
that's SIMPle life of yours should be for you

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by akaahs(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
InfinityFabric:

You committed the cardinal sin of explaining math and consequently to an emotional being.
No vex
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Basiljoe: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Female solipsism cannot be rationalized.
Blue pilled betas are still stuck in a monogamy-as-a-goal mindset.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Tundex911: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just imagine

And she won leave the kind life of her mum

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Mummiesboy: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
This idiot no go cover family secret
Like mother like hoeing daughter

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Chemlite: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:
So even after having 5 children the father still left then there's something definitely wrong with the woman and the next simp that took her in after 7 children

When you see a woman jumping from prick to prick, just know that she can't raise a responsible daughter.
Maybe, she will be the next!

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
tiswell:
the issue here is about single mothers,don't shift the goal post.
if there were no single mothers, there would be abandoned babies instead.

I wonder why you choose to blame the parent that chose to stay

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by harmony75: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kudos to your step-dad he's a nice man 👍 that's was then Nigeria men now never take care of themselves with the situation of the world today naa no man want to try that.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BRATISLAVA: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
affable4:
Strange things are happening. That it worked for your mum doesn't mean it will work for everybody.

But it worked, contrary to the inexperienced ranting of opinionated boys/single men on social media. And it will continue to work in as much as multiple divorcee men get married. Go to any country in the world and you will see how myopic, evil and backwards Nigerian men are just because they expect women to suffer for not staying married. Opinions will not control decisions of other people.

Every marriage won't work out. People will do what they please.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BRATISLAVA: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Teymanhenry:
Most women who do such parole successfully either use juju or are very good on bed and such confuse the men into marrying em

Right.

Because every man on Earth should subscribe to your school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by advanceDNA: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
if there were no single mothers, there would be abandoned babies instead.

I wonder why you choose to blame the parent that chose to stay

The parent that chose to stay..?? Lol.. nice tag.....this pple and their usual victim card... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by kareemkamil(m): 1:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Ur Mom na corporate Olosho na
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Idiko1: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
NwekeUG:

Her Instagram post read;

The above scenario can be true among certain ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by millstone(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
So the first man who loved her genuinely, left her after two kids...Same with the second one left her with 7kids....

She's pushing our gullible girls to go into baby mama business with the hope that a man will settle down with them eventually in the future..

Same way Linda Ikeji lied to the gullible girls....

It's not always about the preacher...It's always about the person who receives the message.

Infact, I really wish Nigerians would see this movie.. "The message and the messenger". It's a black American movie. The movies describe our typical Nigerian girls who takes every words of the pastors to be true without understanding the Bible.
omo that movie blast eh. felt like slapping Jessica everytime she opened her mouth. person dey dash pastor 2000 dollars and 777 dollars when her house bills are due and sister is getting kicked out of her house with her family
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Alcoron: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Most men don't have time (marriage) for single women with child(ren) especially divorcees. Toyin is just a dullard and conman extraordinare.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo In Sultry Pose In New Photo / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.