Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids (32557 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Toyin Alausa Celebrates 40th Birthday: "Mum Had Miscarriages Before My Birth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The guy is primitive....

This is 2023 people divorce and re marry

So Kim Kardashian won't marry again?!

Dey play

This is mostly found among yellow Bars. Majority of their women have seven kids for four husbands.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Moh247: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This is mostly found among yellow Bars. Majority of their women have seven kids for four husbands.

Lol... Attention seeking humanoid

Grow up
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

Lol... Attention seeking humanoid

Grow up
Ok.

I'm sure that either of your parents are in their second or third marriage.

Attention sought, attention given.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Moh247: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ok.

I'm sure that either of your parents are in their second or third marriage.

.such and irony
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

.such and irony
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by ableguy(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
This one be deceiving herself and her likes, so why do most women always hide the kids from the next man?
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Moh247: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Now enjoy the attention and fvck off

Thanks for patronage
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by akaahs(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
olasaad:
Lol na true talk ooo forget all this wannabe redpillers on this forum. That is the reality smiley
The man said 95%.out of the remaining 5%, her mother falls into. Now tell us, how many women do know that have remarried in ur area compare it the percentage.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by DriveByKiller: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoNCoP0s0aS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
whores will do anything to rationalize their defective lifestyle.

Yes, there are men who will marry a used and recycled woman out there but those men are low and worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by InfinityFabric: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2023
brain54:
If the guy said 95%…

Then it’s only reasonable to assume your mother is part of the lucky 5% left he meant.

Majority of men won’t marry a woman with a kid talk less of 7.

That’s not saying a minority few won’t!
You're having too much faith in female understanding of mathematics. The truthful nature of mathematics is beyond women's emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by InfinityFabric: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2023
akaahs:

The man said 95%.out of the remaining 5%, her mother falls into. Now tell us, how many women do know that have remarried in ur area compare it the percentage.
You committed the cardinal sin of explaining math and logic to an emotional being.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by tiswell(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2023
RZArecta:
Toyin Lawani hasn't given us any proof that her mum isn't in the 5% of single mothers men want to marry or that the other 95% estimate is even accurate. I personally see nothing wrong in getting married to a single mother depending on her character and even that of her child but someone as exposed as her shouldn't involve herself in mumu gist
everything is wrong about a single mother.

Experience will teach you,son!

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by tiswell(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Antoeni:
At least We Now Know Why She is Like That.
Anything Wey Snake Born must Long
word!
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by torqque7(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
In order words,your mum was a hoe and it runs in the blood apparently..and she met 3foolish SIMPS in her life,she may meet the 4th one before the end of her life too if she is lucky,since she is notorious for such. You no dey even shame to talk of your mum's hoeish ways for the world to see. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Shampoo77: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Your mom na champion of old takers.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by abidem4real: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids - Toyin Lawani Slams Critic

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed a man for saying that 95% of men will never marry a woman who has a child, IGBERETV reports.

Toyin said that many single mothers have men begging to marry them and adopt their kids.

To prove her point, She added that her mother already had two kids before her father married her. Her parents proceeded to have 5 kids together in addition to the 2 her mother came into the marriage with. After her parents' relationship ended, she said her mother still found a man who married her with all 7 of her kids.

She added that a man who loves you genuinely will never think about your baggage. She said the man who made the statement is a "hungry lazy crocodile."

Her Instagram post read;

Can you imagine! The opportunities bestowed upon women are so limitless when it comes to marriage.

HOW I WISH I WAS A WOMAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by tfelicityk(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2023
How does it affect us?
Your mum is entitled to marry, re-marry and re-marry whoever she wants.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

Now enjoy the attention and fvck off

Thanks for patronage
😝
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by livinbygrace: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2023
This is the reason why the elders always advise couples to find out more information about their spouses family background .
It’s certain her daughter will take same step,even if her supposed husband provides heaven and earth.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2023
No wonder she is a street gal who made it in nollywood so the curse of how her mother who was a street champion during her time have manifested in her

No body will marry any girl of today with a kid oo ahu man wey do am try

So brethrens before you wife any woman , do a background check oo

3 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by DriveByKiller: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
olasaad:
Lol na true talk ooo forget all this wannabe redpillers on this forum. That is the reality smiley
please guard your to-to well before your vulva itching condemn you to a human recluse.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by tctrills: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

Her Instagram post read;

I think it's cultural. Some cultures enjoy women who have gone through multiply men others don't. I don't know which is the best anyway.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Gerrard59(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
While such happens, it is pertinent to ask: the man who married her mom with seven children, was he a single man who had not married or a divorcee or widower?

Within my circle, no single man will marry a single mother. Even if he wishes to, it is his mom and sisters that will kick against the union.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Bollinga: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2023
It can only be yoruba.. They can have 5 different kids for 5 different men

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
olasaad:

English is quite hard to comprehend

He said 95% not all 100%

The ones who marry the single mothers are part of the 5%

Abi did he say NO MAN or am I missing something??

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Gerrard59(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
vickydevoka:

My papa sister own worst pass. 6 kids from different men

She finally marry any of them? Before she get pikin with them, dem bin don marry before or widowers?

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by livinbygrace: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Osariemen12:
Before I opened the thread, I was 100% sure it was a Yoruba woman. Women from that part of the country are the most uncultured people in this part of the world. They rather stick to prostitution than stay with one man.

Before you attack me, check the list of the women that divorced their husband in 2022 as posted here on this forum and you will know the truth. We cannot even count the ones that didn't make it to the media.

To my Bini queens and homemakers, may God reward you abundantly for your faithfulness, resilience, hard work and supports even in the face of difficulties. YOU ARE THE BEST.

It’s either you are still an infant or you aren’t joking for saying Yoruba women are more promiscuous than Bini women?
I gues Yoruba women are the one in Italy and many other places.
Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by OfficialAPCNig: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2023
When I saw the title, I knew it must be a Yoruba woman. That nonsense is like a culture in Yoruba land.

The number of bastards and people not living with their biological fathers there are alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by kazyhm(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Foolish her......not every women are lucky.....like the former olori of ooni of ife.....

But then her mother's generation is damn different from ours......in pursuit of happiness, her mother fvcked three dicks officially.......

What she is invariably saying is that she grew up in a civilian barrack.......or rather she grew up as an attachment to uncles, Nephews and friends.......a man that will marry a single mother with seven children have very little to no choice.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by olisaEze(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Actually, what these two people are arguing about is a difference in culture. What is taken for granted in one society might be a taboo in another’s! It doesn’t make either wrong and shouldn’t be a source of argument if both are capable of rational thoughts. undecided

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2023
livinbygrace:

It’s either you are still an infant or you aren’t joking for saying Yoruba women are more promiscuous than Bini women?
I gues Yoruba women are the one in Italy and many other places.
they are talking about ladies already in marriage and those that have birthed child(ren)

They are not referring to ladies wey Neva marry or born pikin.

1 Like

Re: Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids by Fcwilly: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
No wonder, it runs in the family, negative hereditary blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo In Sultry Pose In New Photo / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.