Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness (32570 Views)

Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
DiamondPant:
Why don't christians name their children Jesus?
Some do
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by geoworldedu: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
If hell is real Jehovah and Allah should be burning in it by now grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
bewla:
Muslim just passing

Asallam alaikum
Alaikum Wasalam
Give your life to Christ
There's no salvation in Islam

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by papagiddy(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Forgiveness is good..Even my pastor preached extensively on it today.... Pastor korede Komaiya of Master’s Place International Church warri and Ogbomoso
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Gmajor(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Under what commandment does u forgiveness fall
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
What draws people closer to Hod: Fear of Hell or the love of Christ?
Both and both are valid
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Gmajor:
Under what commandment does u forgiveness fall
Commandment of Jesus. Matthew 18:21
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Hananfine: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Alaikum Wasalam
Give your life to Christ

Hahaha
Wait till the day of judgement
E go shock you.

On dat day and dat hours
Knowest no man, not even the angel in the heaven NOR the SON but only ALMIGHTY
GOD.
The only salvation is to believe in only one TRUE GOD.

No three God in one.
He said oh Israel ,OUR GOD MY LORD , IS ONE GOD..
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Jangbajantis: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Those people who claimed they've been to hell and back should be arrested locked in an underground dungeon, where they'll never see the light. Misinformation like this is why Muslims keep insulting Christianity.

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2023
What's hell fire?
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Inyaky(f): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Spiritual things are for believers only so I don't blame all the people here insulting God. If his holy spirit is in you, you will understand everything without any doubt and even without any preaching from a pastor, the story of Paul is a good example, he was persecuting Christians until he encountered the holy spirit, you know the rest of the story.

A fool says in his heart there's no God
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by CJStarz: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2023
U guys preach that once anyone dies,he or she is immediately bound for heaven or hell, and I ask,those people that were raised in the Bible by Prophet Elijah,Our Lord Jesus and His disciples,were they brought back from heaven or hell? Did any of them narrate their experiences in heaven or hell? False teachers.
Our Lord Jesus said,no one has yet ascended into Heaven except Him that came down from heaven, and I ask, where are Abraham,Elijah,Peter, and all the saints of old?
Fear-induced teachings from you.

Saint Paul mentioned that there will be a resurrection of the dead,both the just (righteous) and unjust (sinners). And I ask,will they resurrect back from heaven or hell?
False teachings.

Search the Scriptures!
You have the zeal for God but lack the power thereof

Righteousness2:
Heaven is real
Hell is real.
Don't let any deceive you neither should you deceive yourself.
Everyone of us whether you Choose to Believe or not must end up in one of them.

JESUS Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven.
Outside JESUS Christ, Forget about Heaven.

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Chidozie4847(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Forgiveness is a sin,forgiveness is blasphemy its only God that can forgive.i will always tell people not to allow themselves to be killed because those who kill you will asked God for forgiveness and he will forgive

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Hananfine:

Hahaha
Wait till the day of judgement
E go shock you.

On dat day and dat hours
Knowest no man, not even the angel in the heaven NOR the SON but only ALMIGHTY
GOD.
The only salvation is to believe in only one TRUE GOD.

No three God in one.
He said oh Israel ,OUR GOD MY LORD , IS ONE GOD..
How does that negate the fact that salvation is only in Christ
Did Mohammed promise you salvation?

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by SIONKPO1(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
These days people go to hell and came back!

Christians that don't pray for hell themselves are praying hell on earth for the people of Gaza!

May Allah punish Israel for their illegal occupation of Palestinian lands!

May Allah crush, burn and annihilate USA, Biden and all their supporters and propaganda machinery against Palestine and others they oppressed!

And to you Christians supporting the oppressions of Israel because Israel was mentioned in your Bible, your hypocrisy will keep drawing you backwards!

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=126412337][/quote]

Wetin Jesus talk?

He said he can of himself do nothing!

Which means he has no power!

Even on the cross he was accusing his father of foresaking him!

Even John the Baptist wey dm behead for Bible didn't accuse his father!

Sionkpo1
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by usecondom(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Na thunder go fire all una. You died and go to Hell then come back. Africans are so gullible idiots tueh

2 Likes

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by bewla(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Alaikum Wasalam
Give your life to Christ
Let your way be yours my way be my

In other words let your religion be yours let my religion be my own

Peace

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by SIONKPO1(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Wetin Jesus talk?

He said he can of himself do nothing!

Which means he has no power!

Even on the cross he was accusing his father of foresaking him!

Even John the Baptist wey dm behead for Bible didn't accuse his father!

Sionkpo1
Haha,keeo Reading only a portion,try to read the entire verse.
allah you guys normally fights for?
allah that ran away from Israeli bombs
I intend tearing and burning Terrorists manual soon
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Vello(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Heaven is real
Hell is real.
Don't let any deceive you neither should you deceive yourself.
Everyone of us whether you Choose to Believe or not must end up in one of them.

JESUS Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven.
Outside JESUS Christ, Forget about Heaven.
Heaven is real... yen yen yen
Have you been there before?
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Haha,keeo Reading only a portion,try to read the entire verse.
allah you guys normally fights for?
allah that ran away from Israeli bombs
I intend tearing and burning Terrorists manual soon

Did you read the entire portion in the one you quoted, hypocrite?

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Oya run away!
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by virginchaser(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
These days people go to hell and came back!

Christians that don't pray for hell themselves are praying hell on earth for the people of Gaza!

May Allah punish Israel for their illegal occupation of Palestinian lands!

May Allah crush, burn and annihilate USA, Biden and all their supporters and propaganda machinery against Palestine and others they oppressed!

And to you Christians supporting the oppressions of Israel because Israel was mentioned in your Bible, your hypocrisy will keep drawing you backwards till Christianity only exist as people's religious identity in the west!

Israeli Palestine war is a war of opinion. It's a war within us on who is right and who is wrong. It all depends on your vantage angle of view and religion affiliation. The world is watching.

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Seytex: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2023
DiamondPant:
Why don't christians name their children Jesus?
This question came to mind of recent. Like why? Muslims named their children Mohammed
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by 43Ronin: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Abeg, I will like to book a ticket of hell for all Israelites in support of terrorism against the people of Gaza!

Who get hell link here?

OP!
charity begins at home. support #freeBiafra in ur backyard b4 you run to far away gaza. or you are supporting free Palestine becos of your religion? then you a religious bigot and deserve no pity.
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2023
virginchaser:

Israeli Palestine war is a war of opinion. It's a war within us on who is right and who is wrong. It all depends on your vantage angle of view and religion affiliation. The world is watching.

Why has Israel map on the increase while that of Palestine on the decrease since 1948?

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Menclothing: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Mad people everywhere you enter he’ll fire come back earth
Na people like u without brain I can deceive
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by SIONKPO1(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Oya run away!
Does were rules of War then
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2023
bewla:
Let your way be yours my way be my

In other words let your religion be yours let my religion be my own

Peace
Wow. A truly peaceful Muslim

Respect

1 Like

Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2023
43Ronin:

charity begins at home. support #freeBiafra in ur backyard b4 you run to far away gaza. or you are supporting free Palestine becos of your religion? then you a religious bigot and deserve no pity.

Who are the Biafrans?

Is Wike biafran?
Is Tompolo Biafran?
Is Asari Dokubo Biafran?

Biafra seems now to be a proposed country the Igbos want so as to be supreme against other minority tribes while depending on their resources!
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by Kukutente23: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Oya run away!
But is that not what Muhammad does after killing people in his jihad?
Why do you condemn in other people what your prophet practices
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

But is that not what Muhammad does after killing people in his jihad?
Why do you condemn in other people what your prophet practices

Na your God inspire the Bible verse!
Re: These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Does were rules of War then

Hypocrisy makes you give excuse for your Bible but not others!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.