Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account (5123 Views)

CBN Orders Removal Of Post-no-debit Restrictions On 440 Accounts / Challenge The Post No Debit Order On Your Bank Accounts In Court / Challenge The Post No Debit Order On Your Bank Accounts In Court, #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Good morning,… please you guys should come to my aid ooo,.. a colleague of mine sent 70k, which i’m to remit to the landlord for her house rent yesterday night, because she will like to pack in today,.. I realized I didn’t get the alert,.. so I checked my bank App, only for me to see a PND restriction on the account,.. trying to call my Account Officer,.. she isn’t picking up,.. I sent her multiple text messages,.. no response, and I need to remit the money to the landlord.

MODIFIED
Thank you Guys,.. my Acct has been upgraded and the ban has been lifted today,.. thank you all I really appreciate.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Raysleek: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Just go to the bank with your nepa bill, valid Id card. They will upgrade your account. Your account is probably a student account or was opened without the necessary documentation.

3 Likes

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:
Good morning,… please you guys should come to my aid ooo,.. a colleague of mine sent 70k, which i’m to remit to the landlord for her house rent yesterday night, because she will like to pack in today,.. I realized I didn’t get the alert,.. so I checked my bank App, only for me to see a PND restriction on the account,.. trying to call my Account Officer,.. she isn’t picking up,.. I sent her multiple text messages,.. no response, and I need to remit the money to the landlord.

1. Either your account needs an upgrade, if so, the bank would have replied your mail or attended to you on phone.

Or

2. They will arrest you, that's why they want you to report at the bank . The person you scammed reported your account and they have a warrant to arrest you whenever you enter the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Calling her on Sunday morning ..no dear

In the evening, calm down..your account will be unblocked tomorrow..
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Raysleek:
Just go to the bank with your nepa bill, valid Id card. They will upgrade your account. Your account is probably a student account or was opened without the necessary documentation.

I’m presently in school, and Access bank doesn’t have a branch here in okitipupa,.. less, I forget the transaction limit on my account is 1M
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by bugatti02(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Tier one account!.

Go and upgrade it. Valid Utility bill and Government ID card should be okay.

1 Like

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

They will arrest you. The person you scammed reported your account and they have a warrant to arrest you whenever you enter the bank.

Please be nice with your responses,.. T for Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by bugatti02(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2023
You will still have to go too the bank. You can only be worried if the transaction isn't clean... And the money have been reported.... Once you enter the bank you will be questioned and arrested.......
Pnorh:

I’m presently in school, and Access bank doesn’t have a branch here in okitipupa,.. less, I forget the transaction limit on my account is 1M
have you received amount close to 250k in your account before now..... How much is the highest credit deposit you have received..
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2023
bugatti02:
Tier one account!.

Go and upgrade it. Valid Utility bill and Government ID card should be okay.

Access Bank doesn’t have any branch here in okitipupa
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by bugatti02(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
You have no options than you leave your current location and locate the nearest Access Bank.
Pnorh:

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
bugatti02:
You will still have to go too the bank. You can only be worried if the transaction isn't clean... And the money have been reported.... Once you enter the bank you will be questioned and arrested.......

It isnt clean and I’ll bring it to social media??,.. I said the money is for someone’s rent which I’m too remit to the landlord today,.. because she want to pack in,..

1 Like

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Calling her on Sunday morning ..no dear

In the evening, calm down..your account will be unblocked tomorrow..

She has responded
Thank you
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by bugatti02(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

It isnt clean and I’ll bring it to social media??,.. I said the money is for someone’s rent which I’m too remit to the landlord today,.. because she want to pack in,..
is it the okitipupa in Ondo State

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Sammy07: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

It has it Ondo City na.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
bugatti02:

Ore is like an hour journey from my school
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Sammy07: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
bugatti02:

Okitipupa is only in Ondo State.
So yes.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Sammy07: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

Ore is like an hour journey from my school

Will you now do nothing because it's an Hour journey?
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Sammy07:

It has it Ondo City na.

Ondo city is far from my school,.. I’m in Ikale-ilaje area
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Sammy07:

Will you now do nothing because it's an Hour journey?

The account officer said she is going to reach out to me tomorrow,.. her responses will make me know the way forward, besides, I don’t have any utility bill, because there is no light in this area for years now,.. I only have my National ID slip with me
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Sammy07: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

Ondo city is far from my school,.. I’m in Ikale-ilaje area

Just noticed, truly far.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Sammy07: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

The account officer said she is going to reach out to me tomorrow,.. her responses will make me know the way forward, besides, I don’t have any utility bill, because there is no light in this area for years now,.. I only have my National ID slip with me

No problem

The banks in Ore should understand you guys plight over there.

And moreover, I thought Aketi was going to do something about the Light.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by thesicilian: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Most account officers don't have time for people without money in their accounts
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by inoki247: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Go do your account KYC you're on Tier 1...

So you don break the bank rules by exceeding your limit ..

There's no where Tier 1 will give you 1m limit it's just a fluke from ur bank....
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Raysleek: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

forget that transaction limit and do what I told you.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
inoki247:
Go do your account KYC you're on Tier 1...

So you don break the bank rules by exceeding your limit ..

There's no where Tier 1 will give you 1m limit it's just a fluke from ur bank....

So how did I break the rules,.. when they gave me a limit like that??
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by inoki247: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pnorh:

So how did I break the rules,.. when they gave me a limit like that??

Unless you don't know banking rules there's no where Tier 1 of an account can give you an access to that much high limit say he worst na 50k once you pass 50k your account is gone na to go for Your KYC..
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
The Account has been upgraded,.. and the ban has been lifted today,.. Thank you guys,.. I really Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Kingsoul1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pnorh:

MODIFIED
Thank you Guys,.. my Acct has been upgraded and the ban has been lifted today,.. thank you all I really appreciate.

Hello 👋

I am in the same dilemma with Access Bank currently, how were you able to get yours resolved?? They've not told me why they placed my account on PND
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsoul1:

Hello 👋

I am in the same dilemma with Access Bank currently, how were you able to get yours resolved?? They've not told me why they placed my account on PND

Good Evening

I picked my Account Officer number from my bank app luckily for me she registered the number on WhatsApp, I explained to her and she requested for my signature, Nepa bill and I.d card(nin or so), why she helped me on my behalf was that there was no access bank at the location I was then, so she help me fixed it.

You can just visit the bank with you Recent Nepa bill, you I.d card or nin.

Maybe you where credited an amount that’s more than your maximum daily deposit or your account was reported.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Kingsoul1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pnorh:

Good Evening

I picked my Account Officer number from my bank app luckily for me she registered the number on WhatsApp, I explained to her and she requested for my signature, Nepa bill and I.d card(nin or so), why she helped me on my behalf was that there was no access bank at the location I was then, so she help me fixed it.

You can just visit the bank with you Recent Nepa bill, you I.d card or nin.

Maybe you where credited an amount that’s more than your maximum daily deposit or your account was reported.

Good evening,

I visited one of the branches yesterday and today, and there was no positive response from the customer care representatives. I was told they were yet to get feedback from a mail they sent out (probably to thier HQ) I was in and out of the branch twice today, still there was no response. I resorted to calling my account officer, and she told me that she was going to send a mail, to which I replied that her colleagues at the branch here have been sending emails to no avail. She apologized for the inconvenience and promised to follow up on the case. A few minutes after speaking with my account officer, I got a message that the case concerning my account has been received, and i should expect feedback tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Pnorh(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kingsoul1:

Good evening,

I visited one of the branches yesterday and today, and there was no positive response from the customer care representatives. I was told they were yet to get feedback from a mail they sent out (probably to thier HQ) I was in and out of the branch twice today, still there was no response. I resorted to calling my account officer, and she told me that she was going to send a mail, to which I replied that her colleagues at the branch here have been sending emails to no avail. She apologized for the inconvenience and promised to follow up on the case. A few minutes after speaking with my account officer, I got a message that the case concerning my account has been received, and i should expect feedback tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your response.

You welcome
Re: Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account by Macdeey: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pnorh:

MODIFIED
The Bank and your account officer refused to respond to you because they are waiting for you to appear in person so that they can ARREST YOU cool cool cool
Your account is possible flagged by EFCC grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Ondo Deputy Gov's Wife Narrates Ordeal (Must Read) / Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS / See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.