Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) (11142 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by RockHard: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3kk3hoedQ

FLASH: Cement Transporters and Dealers in Lagos State endorsed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for 2nd term, today at the Tinubu/Shettima and Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat Independent Campaign Office, GRA Ikeja.

#BAT2023
#SanwoLekansi

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1621970374526205956?t=8C-rg1TXpQgIyGmrW5eqNg&s=19

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2023
They've been threatened by the IyaLoja of Lagos, Tinubu daughter to either endorse Tinubu or there shops will be locked

Tinubu will be so disgraced in February. The northerners are already burning his so called structure in the north grin

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by derecho(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
the Ibo Ugu sellers should go and collect their money o.

E go shock Sanwo-olu.

He has forgotten many enlightened and informed people will be voting this time around.
Less than 16% voters would no longer determine who governs Lagos.

By the way, when will All Lagos Landlords/Landladies endorse Sanwo-olu?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by KingKO22: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Ndi baby factory children and Zombipigs of Beerfraud republic are already crying and wailing for every good news in SW

As it dey pain you. Na so it dey sweet us.

71 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Tenses: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Papa nbolas and fufu sellers endorsed tinubu for 2023

99.99% of tinubu total Endorsement are from Lagos.

Vote tinubu 4 president of Lagos Republic!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Nah only born fools and cursed ipob pigs dey support obidindinrin, we sensible Nigerians know that Tinubu is the most competent and we are ready to do everything for him to win this election.... Jagaban, nah your back we dey

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by limeta(f): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah only born fools and cursed ipob pigs dey support obidindinrin, we sensible Nigerians know that Tinubu is the most competent and we are ready to do everything for him to win this election.... Jagaban, nah your back we dey

Which jagaban ?
This one we see on tv abi another one dey .
Ah pls .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by bewla(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Let's go
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They've been threatened by the IyaLoja of Lagos, Tinubu daughter to either endorse Tinubu or there shops will be locked

Tinubu will be so disgraced in February. The northerners are already burning his so called structure in the north grin

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
No be only Cement Transporters and Dealers. When will mad men and women association of Lagos, Yaba left chapter, also endorse Tinubu?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Exclusive101: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Who go come endorse the Pandora criminal
Peter Peter Obi like this. I know the victory of the Yoruba no matter how inimical cause you great pain n discomfort but you can be rest assured you will die from it because such discomfort n paid shall be back to back till the presidential election is over.

PrinceOfLagos:

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by M4A1carbine: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
See tears...

When are uchins endorsing thiefnubuu??..abi una no get association??

Exclusive101:
Peter Peter Obi like this. I know the victory of the Yoruba no matter how inimical cause you great pain n discomfort but you can be rest assured you will die from it because such discomfort n paid shall be back to back till the presidential election is over.

4 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by VaselineCrew: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Exclusive101:

It’s funny that you have always been an urchin

Exclusive101:
When I see foolish souls like you reply that all this are false it aid my resolve to keep campaigning for Tinubu even when I know a younger Tinubu is the best but a Peter Obi will never ever be good for Nigeria.

Every crime that are prove against this criminal foolish Igbos like you wave aside like he is a saint but you love to rubbish others without conviction just imagine if Nigeria allow such nonsense to prevail. When Biafra is ready obi should go n lead it.

May God forgive you
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by VaselineCrew: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
See Tinubu supporter that claims he wants the best for Nigerians.

Filled to the brim with such hate and bike that it’s overflowing.

Exclusive101:
When I see foolish souls like you reply that all this are false it aid my resolve to keep campaigning for Tinubu even when I know a younger Tinubu is the best but a Peter Obi will never ever be good for Nigeria.

Every crime that are prove against this criminal foolish Igbos like you wave aside like he is a saint but you love to rubbish others without conviction just imagine if Nigeria allow such nonsense to prevail. When Biafra is ready obi should go n lead it.

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by VaselineCrew: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
If you could be bold enough to send me the name of your employer, I’d like to forward your comment to him/her.

I’m sure they’d be proud of such an evil mind.

Exclusive101:

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by yarimo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
These are voters in reality endorsement grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by christejames(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
We dey Omonile Boys Association (OBA) are also planning our endorsement...

😂 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Adaran: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Because they know that Tinubu is the hope of common man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na everywhere dis man dey look for endorsement ni?
Very soon, dog and cat owners association, lagos branch will soon endorse him. 😂😂😂
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
All of this doesn't count for news.

They're doing business in Lagos. Before na my papa them wan come endorse? Juss imagine a ruling party celebrating mediocrity.. grin!
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by NwokoloOwa: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are already in February wink.

6 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by franchasng: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Its remaining mortuary attendants and coffin sellers to endorse Baba ta lo ba chopper pa da lo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by bigdammyj: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Noted.
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by iwaeda: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
RockHard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3kk3hoedQ

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1621970374526205956?t=8C-rg1TXpQgIyGmrW5eqNg&s=19

Oluomo plc. 25th will teach hard lesson. How many people can peacefully build house in Lagos, with omo onile and touts headache. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by specialmati(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin broom and lipstick sellers will soon endorse him, the way satan is looking at this country eeeh. if you like follow vote thoses that bribed delegates with dollars thinking they will come and work instead of recovering the money they spent on delegates to win party ticket. be wise
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Mikelarteta(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
How will this bring down the price of soaring cost of buying this same cement?
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Most societies about Lagos is Tinubu but as I am seeing things, it would have been better if he had rule 10 years ago, Tinubu today is totally different attaching any conversation to a roasted corn. The entire Nigerians is about to shame themselves globally including his supporters worldwide, later , they will be saying they don't know he will get worst like this, they forget the God has already exposed him to the world and it's glaring already. Before una start to be hearing .. Nuclear weapons and roasted corn together,Bandit lives with a roasted corn. thank God he hasn't added Boli yet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by ASAPFERG: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
jagaban borgu

22 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by ceejay80s(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Story
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by sliky09: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
When you see them in uniform, know they have been bought over
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Enddy50ty(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

When will Urchins endorse him..? Baba now frantically looking for every irrelevant groups and associations for endorsements.

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Sholaco: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

stupid Igbo reasoning like chicken and cow. Your hatred on Yoruba can not stop anything

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Accidents Killed 107 In Two Years – LASG / 2017 Ogun State Christmas Carol Service In Pictures / Our Monarch Abductors Killed Four, Burnt 50 Houses – Anambra Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.