Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close (2236 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations 🍾
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Lipscomb(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
How did he started that's what I wanted to know.
post=120655100:

Empty brain

https://punchng.com/10-facts-about-mmobuosi-nigerian-billionaire-seeking-to-buy-sheffield/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lipscomb:
How did Adenuga start
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Strikethem: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120651390:

And she made him who is he indeedgrin grin I can't remember attacking Yoruba or insult Adenuga I just observed his net worth is even richer than Adenuga £7 billion
And why bringing Adenuga into the discussion if not stupidity.

As old as you are, you don't have sense.

Let me make you know, that your daughter can't get close to his family cos you are poor.

But his kids can marry same Adenuga's kid, so get that to your brain.

Both of them don't know you exist in life.

Kpele tie.
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Strikethem:
And why bringing Adenuga into the discussion if not stupidity.

As old as you are, you don't have sense.

Let me make you know, that your daughter can't get close to his family cos you are poor.

But his kids can marry same Adenuga's kid, so get that to your brain.

Both of them don't know you exist in life.

Kpele tie.
Is Adenuga your father, those he know that you Dumbo exist
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Strikethem: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120656571:

Is Adenuga your father, those he know that you Dumbo exist
I am just telling you how stupid and childish you are.

He doesn't know me, likewise none of billionaires you write about everytime knows you.

Get that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by descarado: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
You will never hear if igbo mega rich tycoons except when things like this thrust them to the limelight.

I still remember him some people will create thread mocking igbos that they are not on forbes fortune billionaire list. What do they know.

Blablabla and chochocho people filled with so much hate.
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by forgiveness: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120650508:
He is even richer than Adenuga that worth 6.3 billion USD

Dey deceive yourself dere. grin
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by ebufa: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120650508:
He is even richer than Adenuga that worth 6.3 billion USD

Adenuga sef is not worth anything close to 6billion dollars.....I assure you! na all hype!! GLo that is owing allover the place!
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by hopefulLandlord: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Supremos:
Notice he's not even mentioned as one of the richest in Nigeria and he doesn't even care. Lots of Igbo money bags that are rich in billions of dollars and pounds don't even care about their useless ratings. Big boy na big boy

There are allegations he's a scammer
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by Supremos: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

There are allegations he's a scammer
The onus lies on you to prove it
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by hopefulLandlord: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by pquaver(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120649438:
Nigerian billionaire Dozy Mmobuosi is closing in on a deal to buy Sheffield United for around £90million amid the club's recent transfer embargo.

According to The Times, Mmobuosi is reportedly thought to be in the final stages of buying the Bramall Lane club. It is understood that the prospective buyer still needs to pass the EFL's owners' and directors' test, but that 'no problems have arisen' so far.
It has been known for some time that the Blades could be sold with current owner HRH Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud struggling to maintain the funding needed to keep the club going. Last year, American businessman Henry Mauriss, who was previously linked with taking over Newcastle, had a bid, understood to be over £100m, accepted by the club's hierarchy.
But, as per The Sheffield Star, a proposed takeover of the Blades by Mauriss collapsed because of the complex financial structure he was using to try and purchase the Yorkshire club. It means that Sheffield United have been still in search of a new buyer and it is reported Mmobuosi is behind this bid.
Mmobuosi first made his mark on the world when he founded a company called Tingo Mobile PLC in Nigeria in 2001, and it is an organisation that has grown ever since. He then created his own foundation in 2021 that aims to "promote the progress of Africa and create an environment where Africans can thrive" where he focuses on improving education, healthcare and Information Technology development in his home country.
They are in breach of regulation 52.2.3 of EFL rules, which states: "If a club is in default of payments due to another club under a transfer or compensation agreement the club shall be subject to a registration embargo, such that it shall not be permitted to register any player with that club without the prior written consent of the league until such times as the agreement is honoured."
This hasn't affected the Blades' performances on the pitch, however, with Paul Heckingbottom's side sitting second in the table and it would take a major hick-up not to get promoted this season. They are 12 points ahead of third-place Middlesbrough with just 18 matches to go.
The Nigerian is worth around £7bn and could bring in a renewed sense of hope on the finance front to the Blades, who have spent just shy of £4m in transfer fees since last January. The Blades are currently going through a transfer embargo after defaulting on payment owed to another club. The EFL confirmed on its website that their issue relates to the non-payment of a transfer fee that was owed.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/african-billionaire-worth-7bn-move-29117762
Nlpfmod

This is Peter obi's money launder.. Na him run Dat anambra saved money interest package... Na him mule be this

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by BATified2023: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
ABEG OLUWA GIVE ME BIAFRA...

LETS EXPAND THE IGBO BUSINESS CONGLOMERATES WORLDWIDE!!...

AS FOR AGBADO MISCREANTS AND THIEFNUBUU URINE DRINKERS...

SEE IGBO PEOPLE AND RESPECT THEM.
biafra for morning peter obi for afternoon

Confused tribe
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by BATified2023: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lipscomb:
it’s obviously drugs n crime

Envy an Igbo man at your own peril
Re: Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close by ElScopio: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Black man always coveting white man things. They want what the white man has built. Their country, their women, now their football clubs. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
idiot you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Behind The CBN New Order. / SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man / Ayo Fayose : The Best Performing Governor Or (crook) 2006 ? ? ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.