Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women (26386 Views)

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Exceed15: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Abfinest007:
Nonsense .am a man but I don subject lady to mental slavery

If u are a lady u don't know how to play .we can't be friends not to talk about being in a relationship

Na ppl wey dey Make mouth like dese fit beat their wives.... Yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by RALPHOW(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Shvtty mentality.. Lord of what? The ring! Is she your slave!
😂
Each spouse will have different strengths and weaknesses - don’t get stuck in culturally ‘normative’ gender roles or expectations..

Two equal adults join together in a partnership and together decide how to run their house and lives...It works... A marriage isn’t an organisation that needs a leader or head...it’s a relationship between two adults...
Don't be dvmb!😂

I repeat women aren't object or your slaves that you can Lord over!🙄

JUST SAY NO TO MARRIAGE!!
IT'S NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by indigenous234(f): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ishilove:

You own husband may be your personal Lord and saviour, but mine isn't. Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour.

Argue with your keypad

Exactly my dear... Whatever you can not do to your Jesus should not be done to your husband. If you read your Bible, it told you your husband is the head of the home, as Christ* is the head of the Church.

Argue with your keypad......

5 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by FashionCookie(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Respect is not something you force out of people. You earn it! Awon werey alaso undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by SweetPoison22: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
Hope your crippled MOTHER does same to your useless father.
If any of your hookcups sister are **fortunate to be married properly,I don't mean co-habitation aka I go pay later Abuja marriage are their cohabilitators treating them nicely?

Useless thing,shaming women that are legally n properly married,meanwhile your useless father is at home raping toddlers whilst your mum with her stench filled mouth crays away.

The moderators did not see this? Mynd44 OAM4J rule number 2

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by okerekingsley90: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:

Bring your father,go exhume his rotten corpse,it's him I want so I could mangle his body and place him finally in hades where the bastard rightly belongs for birthing a Schmidt like you,sperm wey your crippled mother suppose swallow she let it get inside her ovaries.
j

🤣
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Whoknowsme: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
PATHWALKER:
Man you have knowledge, understanding and wisdom...
Thanks but I'm a lady.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Whoknowsme: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kholiwe:

nobody cares about what your book written by cattle herders said.
You lack knowledge cuz you're ignorant. No matter how you view it, your husband must be respected and he is lord.
Besides I'm not from the north and I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Checkmate - he is or was sha a man 😈

Now get me my sandwich🏒
You have hands. Make 'em yourself

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
To be respected does not mean does not make you the lord.

Lordship connotes a master servant relationship.

Being the head of the means taking responsibility for the home and the family.

The bible did not ask for the wife to be a servant in a relationship.

Now, respect is reciprocal, the wife respects the husband and the husband is also to respect the wife.

You cant have a healthy relationship without mutual respect.
Mutual respect is what is lacking in our society today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by oneclickng: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God bless this comrade for me...

Gone are those days when women call their Husbands sweet names like "Nnanyi", Oko mi, My Crown and My Lord" and treat them as such

Feminism has come to preach equality in marriage and destroyed the sanity.

Recently, I saw a post where one disrespectful fellow was addressing her husband as her "Bestie" on TikTok and rubbing his bald head while the full grown SIMP smiled for the camera.

Let's not even go far, some Old Layers here who feels there should be equality in marriage, delegating house chores to a full grown man to carry out. Imagine that!!!

Mind you, most of these Old Layers are not virgins, some are rickety hens that have laid several eggs, but they are clamouring for equality with their Overstretched Community Pussies.

Na God go help us.
If you are not an EscoBAT supporter, God bless you for this comment. If not...
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ukaface(f): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God bless this comrade for me...

Gone are those days when women call their Husbands sweet names like "Nnanyi", Oko mi, My Crown and My Lord" and treat them as such

Feminism has come to preach equality in marriage and destroyed the sanity.

Recently, I saw a post where one disrespectful fellow was addressing her husband as her "Bestie" on TikTok and rubbing his bald head while the full grown SIMP smiled for the camera.

Let's not even go far, some Old Layers here who feels there should be equality in marriage, delegating house chores to a full grown man to carry out. Imagine that!!!

Mind you, most of these Old Layers are not virgins, some are rickety hens that have laid several eggs, but they are clamouring for equality with their Overstretched Community Pussies.

Na God go help us.
Sir, I have questions and I hope you can give me answers.
1. What is wrong with a man doing house chores, rather helping out with house chores?
2. Do you agree that men also use their di.cks to do community services? Or is it just women?
3. Do you agree that women ought to be honoured? And if you do agree, how? If you don’t, why do you think so?
4.what do you understand by equality in marriage? What do you understand by feminism?
5. What is wrong with marrying your FRIEND?
6. You support and agree with this man does it mean that we shouldn’t see God/Jesus as our friend, rather as Lord since he is comparing God/Lord to Husbands?
7. Wetin naija men really want for marriage.

Thanks, with the answers you give I wan know whether you know book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:

Sir, I have questions and I hope you can give me answers.
1. What is wrong with a man doing house chores, rather helping out with house chores?
2. Do you agree that men also use their di.cks to do community services? Or is it just women?
3. Do you agree that women ought to be honoured? And if you do agree, how? If you don’t, why do you think so?
4.what do you understand by equality in marriage? What do you understand by feminism?
5. What is wrong with marrying your FRIEND?
6. You support and agree with this man does it mean that we shouldn’t see God/Jesus as our friend, rather as Lord since he is comparing God/Lord to Husbands?
7. Wetin naija men really want for marriage.

Thanks, with the answers you give I wan know whether you know book.
My Dear Ewu (Ishan) Nurse,

The bolded just prove to me that you just wanna troll.

It's best your questions are left unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
My Dear Ewu (Ishan) Nurse,

The bolded just prove to me that you just wanna troll.

It's best your questions are left unanswered.

But you know if I actually want to troll, your answers would shut me up.
What’s wrong with you proving how knowledgeable you are * shrugs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:

But you know if I actually want to troll, your answers would shut me up.
What’s wrong with you proving how knowledgeable you are * shrugs*
I have nothing to prove to you.... A troll won't keep shut even if you show them their final resting place.

I don't need to prove how knowledgeable I am to you, I really don't need to.

The validation or condemnation is meaningless to me.

My comments can be thought provoking, annoying and sometimes, soothing and ridiculous. That's me.

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ukaface(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I have nothing to prove to you.... A troll won't keep shut even if you show them their final resting place.

I don't need to prove how knowledgeable I am to you, I really don't need to.

The validation or condemnation is meaningless to me.

My comments can be thought provoking, annoying and sometimes, soothing and ridiculous. That's me.
SMH
Just as I thought
Happy Sunday my dear Ewu(Ishan) Nairalander( fu.ckernizer)

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:

SMH
Just as I thought
Happy Sunday my dear Ewu(Ishan) Nairalander
That reply shut you up I guess cheesy

Don't mind me, I can be very annoying on a normal day, the truth is, I am not a NICE Man. grin

Happy Sunday too...

From a proud Deltan.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:

SMH
Just as I thought
Happy Sunday my dear Ewu(Ishan) Nairalander( fu.ckernizer)
Yeah, a reliable FUCKERNIZER.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Shebbs: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
😂
Each spouse will have different strengths and weaknesses - don’t get stuck in culturally ‘normative’ gender roles or expectations..

Two equal adults join together in a partnership and together decide how to run their house and lives...It works... A marriage isn’t an organisation that needs a leader or head...it’s a relationship between two adults...
Don't be dvmb!😂

Did He Say Wives Are Slaves? Does Calling Jesus Your "Lord" Makes You A Slave? You're Saying Don't Be Dumb As If You Have Sense.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Shebbs: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
😂

Don't be dvmb!😂

Did He Say Wives Are Slaves? Does Calling Jesus Your "Lord" Makes You A Slave? You're Saying Don't Be Dumb As If You Have Sense.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Tonymario58: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
Make una dey use una useless fat blubby mothers at home as examples to practice docility in marriages.

Are your useless mother's submissive to your crazy father's?yellow socks and slippers boys with Mercedes Benz colored tinted strands want to tell people how to run their marriages.
Most of una nor be una papa be una real father's.

Make una go check una family ancestral lineages,the idol wey una papa serve con abandoned naim hold una stagnated.

I wonder how you i.diots come online to form Andrew Tate meanwhile dem never pay una mama dowry even in their twilight's.

Foolish punters

Bint you're bitter, be forming whatever.
I pray you don't realize the truth in his write up late
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by MrOptics: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Ahnie darling, no one here is the cause of your frustration. Hold on to God, He'll heal you.

Shalom.

I too like you cheesy
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by stainzvill(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
The person below me should give Mr. Darlington two bottles of Gulder grin
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Goldmaxx(f): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:

Wow, Ahnie with the punchlines grin grin
You're a Weakling! Attack here back... Don't allow the bleeding gender defeat you with ordinary words of mouth. 🥵
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Goldmaxx(f): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
ASAPFERG:
death fall on your family for this word
you don't want a better Nigeria?
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
main24:
The marriage system just like every other system in this world is flawed and built on deceit.

Where are you taking us to again bros? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by nairanaira12: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
😂

Don't be dvmb!😂

People like you can never enjoy the joy of marriage marriage till you die
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by nairanaira12: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Men that don't spend money on their wife and children should be called lord? undecided

Men that cheat on their wife should be called lord? undecided

When you say spend on wife, you sound very empty.

A responsible woman will talk about "a man that bears responsibility at home", while an irresponsible dog of a woman will talk about "a man that spends on a woman"

Regina Daniel's husband has many wives and will still get more. I'm certain you won't complain about cheating in that situation but will still call him your lord.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ahnie: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tonymario58:

Bint you're bitter, be forming whatever.
I pray you don't realize the truth in his write up late
Does it looks like I give a flying fuvk?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not Every husband is worth it. An irresponsible, stingy, uncaring mistake of a man is not worth the prestige of being called a husband talk more of "Lord"

So, men that beat their wife should be called lord? undecided

Men that don't spend money on their wife and children should be called lord? undecided

Men that cheat on their wife should be called lord? undecided

This Yeye businessman should keep shut and face his nonsense business

Must we tell you that those ones are not men?? We are talking about men not riff raffs

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by bjtinz: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. To each his own. Do what makes you and your partner happy. 😊
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by adaugo59216: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
OkOk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.