Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women (26474 Views)

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
@verywickedsimp

Why was I tagged here? I'm not a feminist don't get it twisted.

Even though I'm not religious, I believe in gender roles

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by bjtinz: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:

Does it looks like I give a flying fuvk?

Seriously are you ok? How can you vomit such despicable bile first page? Says a lot about your mindset

*Shudders*
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ahnie: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
bjtinz:

Seriously are you ok? How can you vomit such despicable bile first page? Says a lot about your mindset

*Shudders*
See them!
Mr mindset propagandist,guy pls park well.
I m busy ,look for another person to bug.

Madam stalker is watching as usual,I expect her to switch to her zombie alternate.
Weyrey madam audio babies.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
Make una dey use una useless fat blubby mothers at home as examples to practice docility in marriages.

Are your useless mother's submissive to your crazy father's?yellow socks and slippers boys with Mercedes Benz colored tinted strands want to tell people how to run their marriages.

Most of una nor be una papa be una real father's.

Make una go check una family ancestral lineages,the idol wey una papa serve con abandoned naim hold una stagnated.

I wonder how you i.diots come online to form Andrew Tate meanwhile dem never pay una mama dowry even in their twilight's.

Foolish punters

Keep shut jor! Some of us are still very proud of our parent's marriage and we can comfortably wish such for ourselves. And no one stops you from following your own parent's step if they tailored their marriage towards feminism. Coz I don't understand your vituperation
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ahnie: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
1Sharon:
@verywickedsimp

Why was I tagged here? I'm not a feminist don't get it twisted.

Even though I'm not religious, I believe in gender roles
Watch how they re gonna come for you.they re scared because we hug them with the bitter truth and returns their biles back to them.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Ahnie darling, no one here is the cause of your frustration. Hold on to God, He'll heal you.

Shalom.

Gbam! I call this a brutal Jab
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ahnie: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even the ones wey never bathe since morning still flaunting their lice invested boxers and twisted bushy public strands go join open that their smelling mouths to talk.

Same people wey maggi wrapper get value pass dia destinies.

Urchinated urchinsians smiley.
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by LagBae(f): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
Make una dey use una useless fat blubby mothers at home as examples to practice docility in marriages.

Are your useless mother's submissive to your crazy father's?yellow socks and slippers boys with Mercedes Benz colored tinted strands want to tell people how to run their marriages.

Most of una nor be una papa be una real father's.

Make una go check una family ancestral lineages,the idol wey una papa serve con abandoned naim hold una stagnated.

I wonder how you i.diots come online to form Andrew Tate meanwhile dem never pay una mama dowry even in their twilight's.

Foolish punters

Ouch!...chai, your mouth bad o, ahn ahn...Giving them a taste of their own medicine. But seriously if we check it, most of these nland redpillers are bitter, poorly raised men who live a reckless life and move around with prostitutes and runs girls, they now build up a mentality with which they use to generalise all Nigerian girls.

Well brought up men would never bring themselves to debase any woman, they just make sure to only date and marry their kind.

You see these terrible, ill brought up men boys on this forum, even if they end up with good women(too bad for such women) they would damage them psychologically because they are full of toxicity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Senator777: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
I hope you mean the real husband. Not all these mummy boys in trousers
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ahnie: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
LagBae:

Ouch!...chai, your mouth bad o, ahn ahn...Giving them a taste of their own medicine. But seriously if we check it, most of these nland redpillers are bitter, poorly raised men who live a reckless life and move around with prostitutes and runs girls, they now build up a mentality with which they use to generalise all Nigerian girls.

Well brought up men would never bring themselves to debase any woman (even if they know she is doing runs), however, they make sure to only date and marry their kind.

You see these terrible, ill brought up men boys on this forum, even if they end up with good women(too bad for such women) they would damage them psychologically because they are full of toxicity.

I know one.....he's always online,hes now a 3 times overused male newspaper.
You needed to see how he rubbish women online, meanwhile his first wife that left him was a renounce beggers,a punter,a drug addict,a stoner.

Him on the other hand was a **thank you papa for feeding me **man.a drug addict,a masturbator,an abuser,a gambler infact he has all the vices a man shouldn't have.

He accused me of staying put in my marriage,that I nudge his wife to divorce him.

I'm essence of what m saying,most of these red Shitters are broke,poor, frustrated urchins that cannot afford a down payment for a cob of roasted corn.

So na people like this naim person wan follow waste precious time?
They're re losers and terrible punters.

Apologies to the decent men online.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by simplepee(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
ERlS:

You're very hilarious. You're not for gender equality but you want respect as much as men. How is that possible? you cannot eat your cake and have it. Better stay ten toes in traditionalism.
Respect is not equality madam. You can respect even a child that is way younger than you. The day you disrespect that child, watch how he/she disgrace you and drag you like generator rope. Everyone deserve respect; old, young, husband, wife, sister, brother etc.

The way men clamour for respect, women want it too. Respecting each other does not in anyway mean y’all are equal.

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by 1Sharon(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
okwusdaddy:
As long as the man is the bread winner and protector of the woman,he should be seen as Lord.If feminist want equality then women should be ready to share the financial responsibility between the man equally.

Are you indirectly saying women that disrepect their husband because they earn more are justified?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by 1Sharon(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
A responsible girl will not agree to sex before marriage...

Your Bible didn't differentiate the genders when it comes to sex before marriage

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by BeanX(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Irresponsible men everywhere!

Biko, don't quote me again! I'm not in your level.
Look at this ch*ap thing feeling funky? if u let me descend on you, u will run mad on this forum. 😡😡
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by BeanX(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:

Bring your father,go exhume his rotten corpse,it's him I want so I could mangle his body and place him finally in hades where the bastard rightly belongs for birthing a Schmidt like you,sperm wey your crippled mother suppose swallow she let it get inside her ovaries.
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by BeanX(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
Most of these male guinea fowls typing trash.....does your mother knelt to give your father food?

Most of you your father's are so useless that the only place to find them are in brothels.,they come home and beat your mother's to stupor,yet you do nada about it,yet una dey open una 5 odds mouth and smelling dreadlocks wey una supposed wash with hypo dey shame women online.

Zombie zonefree,don't forget to bring your mother,I would pay boys to rape her right in your presence and lemmi see what would happen.
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by BeanX(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:
See how tattered the bastard looks with unkept moustache

Bastard from multiple fathers .
Mere looking at him you would see that it's the idol from his mother's side of the family that has stunted him from ever experienceing anything called progress.

Very dirty man.

Fernadezisback,thank you darling.
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by BeanX(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound like someone who raped his mum! 😂🤭😂
Mynd44 seun NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by okuta007: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not Every husband is worth it. An irresponsible, stingy, uncaring mistake of a man is not worth the prestige of being called a husband talk more of "Lord"

So, men that beat their wife should be called lord? undecided

Men that don't spend money on their wife and children should be called lord? undecided

Men that cheat on their wife should be called lord? undecided

This Yeye businessman should keep shut and face his nonsense business

CHEAT? wtf do you mean ?
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Daniel7543: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:

I know one.....he's always online,hes now a 3 times overused male newspaper.
You needed to see how he rubbish women online, meanwhile his first wife that left him was a renounce beggers,a punter,a drug addict,a stoner.

Him on the other hand was a **thank you papa for feeding me **man.a drug addict,a masturbator,an abuser,a gambler infact he has all the vices a man shouldn't have.

He accused me of staying put in my marriage,that I nudge his wife to divorce him.

I'm essence of what m saying,most of these red Shitters are broke,poor, frustrated urchins that cannot afford a down payment for a cob of roasted corn.

So na people like this naim person wan follow waste precious time?
They're re losers and terrible punters.

Apologies to the decent men online.
Apologies accepted. Ahnie my Honey
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ERlS(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
simplepee:
Respect is not equality madam. You can respect even a child that is way younger than you. The day you disrespect that child, watch how he/she disgrace you and drag you like generator rope. Everyone deserve respect; old, young, husband, wife, sister, brother etc.

The way men clamour for respect, women want it too. Respecting each other does not in anyway mean y’all are equal.

Your analogies are false because in the context of heterosexual dynamics there are obvious power imbalances at play. You cannot demand respect from a man who sees you as lesser than; insignificant, where would he manufacture the respect from? Aunty utilize your thinking faculty. You cannot have it both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by omoharry(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Shvtty mentality.. Lord of what? The ring! Is she your slave!
😂
Each spouse will have different strengths and weaknesses - don’t get stuck in culturally ‘normative’ gender roles or expectations..

Two equal adults join together in a partnership and together decide how to run their house and lives...It works... A marriage isn’t an organisation that needs a leader or head...it’s a relationship between two adults...
Don't be dvmb!😂

I repeat women aren't object or your slaves that you can Lord over!🙄
I think he is referring to women that married as full time house wives .
The one wey pain me pass na all these crayfish boys that call themselves men on nairaland, that are also In support of this rubbish .. Ask them to take full responsibility of thier home , they will almost die of stress and hypertension. They still have this archaic mentality of slave and master relationship, but they lack the balls to be fully responsible for the upkeep of thier family.
They have refused to move on from the days of our fathers, where the men were the bread winner In the family and our mothers were either sit at home mums or were into petty trading . Then men could enforced their right as lord and masters in the house because they pay the bills personally so they call the shot.
However, one can't sit on their broke ass, lamenting of how a lady ate their N5000 on a date as of it's a big deal and at the same time, be dreaming of having a women with her career ahead of her to look bye while a bump like him with his baggage of insecurity turn her into his slave .. What a dream from these poor souls on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by nairanaira12: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
ahnie:

Does it looks like I give a flying fuvk?

You don't care about the truth?
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Victoria938(f): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
You should add personal saviour, your pillar and rock, your salvation, your alpha and omega

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Skyview01:

Thanks Ahnie.

I am one of your biggest fans and i follow all your threads.
I like hard working, strong and independent women.

Your husband should be lucky to have a wife who is industrious, hardworking and can think outside the box.

Pukes….
Your simp is disgusting. Woman even talk say she wish she could marry u as second husband, you are blushing.
Chai, may our brothers and sons not disgrace us. Bros, you suppose castrate your prick because u don’t deserve one. You are a fvking pussy. The she goat will truly find Mumu men to control

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Pukes….
Your simp is disgusting. Woman even talk say she wish she could marry u as second husband, you are blushing.
Chai, may our brothers and sons not disgrace us. Bros, you suppose castrate your prick because u don’t deserve one. You are a fvking pussy. The she goat will truly find Mumu men to control

I am going to follow the advice of Mark Twain.

Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God bless this comrade for me...

Gone are those days when women call their Husbands sweet names like "Nnanyi", Oko mi, My Crown and My Lord" and treat them as such

Feminism has come to preach equality in marriage and destroyed the sanity.

Recently, I saw a post where one disrespectful fellow was addressing her husband as her "Bestie" on TikTok and rubbing his bald head while the full grown SIMP smiled for the camera.

Let's not even go far, some Old Layers here who feels there should be equality in marriage, delegating house chores to a full grown man to carry out. Imagine that!!!

Mind you, most of these Old Layers are not virgins, some are rickety hens that have laid several eggs, but they are clamouring for equality with their Overstretched Community Pussies.

Na God go help us.

you dont understand feminism some people both sides men and women

Feminism differs from to place to place, due to things women see as disadvantaging them
based on their culture tradition and legal laws in their respective communities and countries etc

Example women in Saudi Arabia women were not allowed to drive cars, it changed as recent adms 2018, from a feminist point of view that was a right to fight for, for women in Saudi Arabia

Then imagine you as father you have sent your daughter to tops schools and univerities and she is good at her qualified job but she cant not get the top job becoz she is a woman or she het the jobe but her salary is lower by eg 30000 becoz she is female men who qualified like her gets higher than her

A third example, which is common in africa, a man and woman gets married whether civil or traditional, they buy their own house etc this is over years of working unfortunately the man dies and the man's brother grab the house whatever under the pretence that its for the children but reality we know that its a lie, the truth is even if the woman was not working bringing money in, she contributd by making sure that the home is lovely and welcoming for her husband to have energy for tomorrow to provide for his family etc

when hubby dies who had the right to takeover ? its the wife she put her blood and tears than any of the deseased brothers or sisters

Feminism just challenges the statis quo that has or is disadvantaging women in different societies

unfortnately men dont see the disadvantages women have becoz men are the one enjoying the status quo
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Prosperofplay: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Only?
And personal saviour as well
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Leoniine.... 🌹
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Leoniine(f): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Leo niine.... 🌹

I hope you will provide me with a safety kit and protective clothes as I advance into this carnage of a thread? grin
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by PlayMaker14: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Leoniine:

I hope you will provide me with a safety kit and protective clothes as I advance into this carnage of a thread? grin
You're protected my love.... "Thrust" me 😄
Re: Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women by Leoniine(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You're protected my love.... "(T) (h) (r) (u) s t" 😄

Yeah, I will trust you. But if I get hurt, I promise you, I'll hurt you back. 😒

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.