Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) (54576 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by bewla(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
We criticize Obi even in public.
And he still listens to all our criticisms..
But that doesn't stop us from loving him.
That's the type of president he will be.
A president that listens.
A president we can criticize without any feeling of bias.

Thank you for accepting that you will be BIAS..
It shows a lot of the type of followers and sycophants he would have when he gets into power.

You said that Obi Cannot Win The Election.??
But that's not even the main Problem here.
SEVENTEEN CANDIDATES ARE NOT GOING TO WIN.. IT IS ALREADY CERTAIN THAT ONLY ONE CANDIDATE WOULD WIN..
So, is it only Obi that would be your problem of “Not-Winning”? or your problem should be “ALL THE CONTESTING CANDIDATES”, because only one of them will win, the others Won't Win.??

And this is not about North and Fulani.
It is about saving Nigeria.

You guys said that you were being strategic, and that you were playing-out your planned political moves.
You made us to believe that the Northern Presidency was all that Nigeria needed at the time.
And now, you're sounding as if the same North is the Devil.??

Hahaaahaaha..
We Die Here.!!

(Whoever that wins,, let him rule).
of all you said this what I like most save my day

Truth is truth obi can't win only drawing a name for him self

The soul of this country has long been lost to self center north who believe they are born to rule

Now to you if you believe to safe Nigeria is by surporting a feather weath against super weight let's see how it last

You can't punish innocent Nigeria for fight against Tinubu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
bewla:
of all you said this what I like most save my day

Truth is truth obi can't win only drawing a name for him self

The soul of this country has long been lost to self center north who believe they are born to rule

Now to you if you believe to safe Nigeria is by surporting a feather weath against super weight let's see how it last

You can't punish innocent Nigeria for fight against Tinubu
I have made up my mind.

Find someone else and preach to.

Bye
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by bewla(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I have made up my mind.

Find someone else and preach to.

Bye
also mine but we will cross some time again

It's what it is Vote and be voted for at your time
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
bewla:
also mine but we will cross some time again

It's what it is Vote and be voted for at your time

My vote doesn't affect yours.
Does it?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by bewla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
My vote doesn't affect yours.
Does it?
No
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
bewla:
No
Cool.
It think that settles it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2023
SLAP44:
This was back in the days, Tinubu was around 74 years old then. The blessed man of God brought him and his commissioner together and prayed for their sins, forgave him for all his dirty sins. The drug lord later returned to his sins of drug sniffing and stealing from the poor.

U dey crazy na pastor wan help you begged God forgive and surely you have been forgiven says by who,confirmed by which angel..Once again u nah dey crazy for head for uttering such statement all man for himself even your so call pastors and imam will collect hereafter Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.