Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? (555 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Most pregnant women have wierd cravings and could go as far as waking up their husbands in the middle of the night to get them something weird even though it won't be possible.

Now, some girls get pregnant in their parents house. Do they also have such weird cravings and behaviors while pregnant?

Or does it affect only women in their husbands house?

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by doggedfighter(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cravings knows no boundaries, husband or boyfriends.

But just like someone feeling hor*ny ,you sort
yourself out if your partner is there but if you have no partner you resort to other means like dil*do, Vaseline, fleshlight etc. If you have those resources but in the absence of these, what do you do ?

Sleep , talk cry or walk it off. grin

Same with cravings if you don't have anyone to help you take care of it during pregnancy and you can't solve it yourself.

Then same it should be handled like horni*ess.

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by Stevenbright(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
I guess they do but they will most likely control it because no SO to fulfill them.
Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by ouzo1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cravings Na for Married Women Jare, Any Girl wey drop Album for her papa house must respect herself na...

My Landlord reduce him daughter 3square meals to 2 that year o, So where she wan get mind dey talk Cravings.

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by DaInferno(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Most pregnant women have wierd cravings and could go as far as waking up their husbands in the middle of the night to get them something weird even though it won't be possible.

Now, some girls get pregnant in their parents house. Do they also have such weird cravings and behaviors while pregnant?

Or does it affect only women in their husbands house?
A topic Worthy of discussion I must say grin
Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by brain54(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op are they not human beings…?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
doggedfighter:
Cravings knows no boundaries, husband or boyfriends.

But just like someone feeling hor*ny ,you sort
yourself out if your partner is there but if you have no partner you resort to other means like dil*do, Vaseline, fleshlight etc. If you have those resources but in the absence of these, what do you do ?

Sleep , talk cry or walk it off. grin

Same with cravings if you don't have anyone to help you take care of it during pregnancy and you can't solve it yourself.

Then same it should be handled like horni*ess.

So cravings dey look face abi?

I thought it's natural
Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Stevenbright:
I guess they do but they will most likely control it because no SO to fulfill them.
Hmm...

But the ones in their husbands house can go crazy about it.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
ouzo1:
Cravings Na for Married Women Jare, Any Girl wey drop Album for her papa house must respect herself na...

My Landlord reduce him daughter 3square meals to 2 that year o, So where she wan get mind dey talk Cravings.

What da!!!! 😂
Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by doggedfighter(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
lovediehatelive:

So cravings dey look face abi?

I thought it's natural

Is this what you got from what I wrote ?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies That Got Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Also Have Weird Cravings? by Foodqueen(f): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Only a woman that knows that there's someone for her, that will have craving.

(1) (Reply)

Family Visa For My People / , / Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.