Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir (540 Views)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by uchebest20(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2023

Lady screams in excitement after getting landed property from her grandma as birthday gift (Watch video)

A Nigerian lady who recently turned a new age became overwhelmed with emotions when she got a huge gift from her grandmother.

The elderly woman surprised her (click to watch)with a landed property in celebration of her birthday and the papers were delivered alongside some goodies.

She hired the services of a gift packaging and delivery company to take a gift hamper to her granddaughter with the land documents.

A video which was posted online captures the moment the birthday girl collected the deed of assignment and when she realised it was for a land, she immediately started screaming.

The young lady leapt for joy and jubilated while going through the papers. She seemed not to even bother checking what was in the birthday hamper.

Watch the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2023/04/17/lady-screams-in-excitement-after-getting-landed-property-from-her-grandma-as-birthday-gift-watch-video/

Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by otuomasirichi: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
😎

She must be a Decent lady for her grandma to gift her landed property.

Grandma's are spiritual 💯
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by Wodu89: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na so beta family suppose be. For abnormal climes like many villages many Nigerians come from, some grandma dey spy the star of their grand children to find out the future most glorious ones to kill their destinies.

My own grand mother started fighting me for almost 20 years till she died from the battle.

God punish poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by AchrafHakimi: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hope she still won't be eyeing a man's property despite this.

All men should start buying assets in their mothers names to avoid these thieves
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by EriMma1: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
She's screaming with an understanding. Wetin accomodation problems dey show many people nowadays no be small thing. Housing alone gulps 75% of ones income every year, you now say she should not scream? E reach to scream abeg. I feel like screaming for her too. cheesy. Overnight landlady.

Go gurl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by ibechris(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Hope she still won't be eyeing a man's property despite this.

All men should start buying assets in their mothers names to avoid these thieves

Change this yr thinking man.

No be men like u they buy house for their wives.

I personally bought a land for wife to celebrate her birthday last week.

If u no get such a grandma,pls pack leave those who have ok.
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by ibechris(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
She's screaming with an understanding. Wetin accomodation problems dey show many people nowadays no be small thing. Housing alone gulps 75% of ones income every year, you now say she should not scream? E reach to scream abeg. I feel like screaming for her too. cheesy. Overnight landlady.

Go gurl!

My brother,u are right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by virginprincess(f): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Congratulations to her,now no Nigeria man can take her for granted.
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by bukatyne(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Congratulations to her,now no Nigeria man can take her for granted.

Because she has a landed property? cheesy

A man disposed to disrespect you will even if you own the whole world and you let him.
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by JeffreyJunior: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

Because she has a landed property? cheesy

A man disposed to disrespect you will even if you own the whole world and you let him.
You dey mind her.

Nigerian men without sense and conscience can break the heart of Aisha Buhari and go drink beer the next minute like nothing happened, e come be the small girl with landed property wey fit be village land sef. cheesy
Re: Lady Screams In Excitement After Getting Landed Property From Her Grandma As Bir by Caramia2020(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Good grandma

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Still Love My Ex After 2 Years? / What I Did After Achieving N30,000 From My Wife's Purse! / Executive 2 &3 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Iyana Ipaja Axis Wt Pix 180k/yr 08023097721

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.