Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location (365 Views)

I Need Your Help To Determine The Authenticity Of This Job Interview / Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / I Urgently Need Address To This Location In Lagos From Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location by Sadunky1: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear............ ,

Congratulations on qualifying for the Final Stage of the interview with the Managing Director of Prestigious Homes Limited

You are hereby invited for a physical interview on Monday, the 6th of February 2023 by 12noon at Prestigious Homes
Amazing Grace Plaza (2nd Floor) Plot 2E-4E, Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, (second floor…door directly opposite the elevator).

Kindly come with 4 copies of your Cv.   

Regards.

Barbara Esangbedo
Re: Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location by asaajuomo1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
The address is authentic. It's behind Mobil, Maroko sandfeed.
Re: Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location by Wyse1: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
The address is real . have you come across daily devotional called the word for today that is where they produce it
Re: Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location by Chidoy: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sadunky1:
Dear............ ,

Congratulations on qualifying for the Final Stage of the interview with the Managing Director of Prestigious Homes Limited

You are hereby invited for a physical interview on Monday, the 6th of February 2023 by 12noon at Prestigious Homes
Amazing Grace Plaza (2nd Floor) Plot 2E-4E, Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, (second floor…door directly opposite the elevator).

Kindly come with 4 copies of your Cv.   

Regards.

Barbara Esangbedo

I also got the invitation. Please I need direction, I am coming from surulere.
Re: Please Who Knows Authenticity Of This Location by Sadunky1: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Wyse1:
The address is real . have you come across daily devotional called the word for today that is where they produce it

Thank you for your response, I applied for the post of Electrical Engineer with the company address in Gabgada, am just confused seeing another address in VI with the company details below.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Come The Banks Are Not Cooperating With The Early Payment Of Salaries? / Sales Representative / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.