Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu (8443 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kenny206(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
To prove how Peter Obi is popular amongst his enemies, Falz did not mention Peter Obi in his post, but the blind supporters of the weak BAT that sleeps in the day started talking about Peter Obi. That is to say, the name OBI spell doom to corruption and its supporters. cheesy

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Victoxy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:

Let him go and vote Obi now.. why disturb our peace?
The same Obi that turned Anambra to heaven, yet moved his things to Tinubu's Lagos after his 8 years failed tenure to be living as tenant. He no get shame atal.
LOL. I really find it funny that a lot of tinubu supporters are quick to use anambra as a reference to attack obi. Has obi personally told you that he lives in Lagos or you probably just guessed anyways. Secondly,those living in anambra,are they goats,ram or angels perhaps. You talk asif anambra is a totally abandoned place. FYI, we have a lot of developed places in anambra,a lot of self made billionaires live there too. Just because you haven't left south west and a few social media propaganda,you believe that anambra is a place not to live?. Why not complain about the amount of almajiris we have in Lagos or are they not also running away from their city.

Go check around in every country,there are certain cities that get the media attention everytime,in the US cities lies new York and Texas,meanwhile there are other beautiful cities in the US.Same thing in Nigeria,Lagos and Abuja also have a lot of coverage. Do you know that we have a lot of Yorubas in Port Harcourt,Abuja and Edo?. Please i beg you,try and move out of your region and explore before spitting trash,use your urchin money to at least visit every other city.

Yorubas are now taking the roles of the so called igbos that you feel are coming to enslave themselves in Lagos. They now push trucks,hawk stuffs during traffic and stuffs.

The media is the problem,if equal coverage is given to every city,you will know that Lagos is not the so called mega city. We have places like aboru,alabede,Oworo,even some place in oshodi ,mushin,ajegunle,makoko and the likes that are very very bad in this same Lagos. Talk another one please
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Most of the people saying that PO doesn't have an achievement in Anambra have never cross the Niger bridge. I lived in Anambra during his tenure and he's the best governor i have experienced.

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by David160(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:
Here

I only see Yoruba Muslims wailing... Tinubu is the ultimate regional candidate.. Lessons will be learnt
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by shile4joy: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
WATCH THE UNBOXING, TESTING OF STARLINK INTERNET IN LAGOS NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1HJvycHJ7c
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by genkins(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
searchng4love:

Paranoia is a serious issue with you

Ur brain no fit catch am..lol

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Caleb15(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
If i get 2million now, i go buy garri 1.5million come buy sugar 500 thousand
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:
Here

This just confirmed my stance that Tinubu is nothing but a Yoruba candidate.

I was waiting to see South-South, South East or even northerners supporting him, but none.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by garfield1: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

This just confirmed my stance that Tinubu is nothing but a Yoruba candidate.

I was waiting to see South-South, South East or even northerners supporting him, but none.

I am from ss

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
drtwist:
The Topic should have been Tinubu Yoruba Supporters disagree to Falz point.

Falz didn't even mention Peter Obi name in his post but because know He is Opposite of what Tinubu Stand for , they are quick to call his name .
It pain you too
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by searchng4love: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by flokii: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Victoxy:

LOL. I really find it funny that a lot of tinubu supporters are quick to use anambra as a reference to attack obi. Has obi personally told you that he lives in Lagos or you probably just guessed anyways. Secondly,those living in anambra,are they goats,ram or angels perhaps. You talk asif anambra is a totally abandoned place. FYI, we have a lot of developed places in anambra,a lot of self made billionaires live there too. Just because you haven't left south west and a few social media propaganda,you believe that anambra is a place not to live?. Why not complain about the amount of almajiris we have in Lagos or are they not also running away from their city.

Go check around in every country,there are certain cities that get the media attention everytime,in the US cities lies new York and Texas,meanwhile there are other beautiful cities in the US.Same thing in Nigeria,Lagos and Abuja also have a lot of coverage. Do you know that we have a lot of Yorubas in Port Harcourt,Abuja and Edo?. Please i beg you,try and move out of your region and explore before spitting trash,use your urchin money to at least visit every other city.

Yorubas are now taking the roles of the so called igbos that you feel are coming to enslave themselves in Lagos. They now push trucks,hawk stuffs during traffic and stuffs.

The media is the problem,if equal coverage is given to every city,you will know that Lagos is not the so called mega city. We have places like aboru,alabede,Oworo,even some place in oshodi ,mushin,ajegunle,makoko and the likes that are very very bad in this same Lagos. Talk another one please

You do realize one LGA in Oyo is twice as big as Anambra right?.. Yet your messiah couldn't transform the state, instead he is busy dishing out fake statistics. Na statistics we wan chop?
Abeg make all of una go park one side.

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
21 days!!!

Im elated for Tinubu, our incoming Presido and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces.

Looking forward to seeing "biafra or death" return to social media.

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by MrALIVE: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
APC media urchins on the prowl.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

I am from ss

A party member?
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Flamezreal(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Didn’t see any disgrace, just a band of online thugs who have been hypnotized they never see the light even when they are in deep darkness
Atleast, they are not cursing and swearing for one another. There's nothing like disgrace in their engagement abeg.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by asanausana91: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where is the disgrace? I have searched everywhere I can't find the disgrace. I only some Yoruba illiterates trying to defend a dead brain.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by etrange: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
yetunsbay:
Truthfully, do u really think Obi will win ?

Truthfully, I don't know who will win. Anyone of them could. The most important thing is that people go out to vote thier preferred candidate.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by maestroferddi: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
It is your choice to vote for whoever you like, it is my choice to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Support your fellow Muslim in peace but start getting ready for total evisceration later this month...
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by AK481(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2023
drtwist:
The Topic should have been Tinubu Yoruba Supporters disagree to Falz point.

Falz didn't even mention Peter Obi name in his post but because know He is Opposite of what Tinubu Stand for , they are quick to call his name .

Tinubu youruba Muslim supporters vs falz
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by AK481(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Kewtt:

Since you asked....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6IcS736pGY

Wasted my data watching nothing.

Where are the achievements, the landmark projects, the bridges ,roads ,position in education, hospitals etc...

Nothing
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Truf: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

You do realize one LGA in Oyo is twice as big as Anambra right?.. Yet your messiah couldn't transform the state, instead he is busy dishing out fake statistics. Na statistics we wan chop?
Abeg make all of una go park one side.
STHU man… Stop sounding like an illiterate.

Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? / Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent Country In Africa, KPMG Report Says / NASS Wants Financial Autonomy For Lgas, State Assemblies