Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video (22686 Views)

Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / "Nigerians Are Suffering" - Oshiomhole Speaks On Naira Redesign (Video) / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2023
For the first time I agree with him. Anyone who could support this pain and Armageddon is not worth anyone's vote
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Belluski: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Hahahah wike dat your old currency way you keep for Ada-George.... you better start to share give your cousins as usual and pay for vote upfront because no going bck on redesign.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by reddingtonblack: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:
it affects everyone. You might point out that a sitting governor took 500ml in a day from bank. What they didn't say is that the government might have requested for billions in cash but he got only 500ml.

It might sound like a lot for folks like us but to them, it's a drop in the ocean

No one will need a billion in a day, what you don't know please keep quiet.

No rich man will ever see 1 billion as a drop undecided ... once again i advise what you don't know shut up
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by fxexperts: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Kingpele:
E pain nam wike should continue to attack PDP from behind and live economy to those who are brilliant and understand good policies. USA dollars are everywhere because most people in
USA conduct their transactions through technology..they need less cash to survive and today dollar is growing stronger against most currencies around the world.. this policy is good but the implementation was poorly executed but cashless transactions is the best form of transactions..it will reduce the wicked activities of politicians,terrorists and kidnappers..insecurity will reduce drastically if we go cashless..because this criminals demand cash and if there's no cash to give ,this lazy criminals will look for jobs..I wish they will remove 1000,500 bills from circulation and print more lower notes for petty traders who can't operate bank accounts...get mobile app and conduct your business online...now my customers transfer money into my account and I pay my bills and source for goods through Internet banking...if u have account .try to get mobile app ...if APC is not useless they should have done this long time ago and provide solid technology that will make it easier to go cashless....
You don't know the nonsense coming out of your mouth. You can find the US dollar on every street in the US. Even here in Nigeria and worldwide you can find the US dollar everywhere. and may i remind you that even $1 is as big as your highest denomination N1000 and the US even has up to $100 dollar bill so common, now do the math's it means the US up $100 (N77,000 naira) bill very common. And you are saying you want CBN to remove N1000 from circulation money that is not worth anything. If you like revery to using coins it still will not help your falling, Naira. Always looking for ways to achieve success through the back door that never works, that is why we are where we are today as a nation.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Sammy5413(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Coming from a nuisance, someone who's not bold enough to make the step he has been bragging he will.
PDP outcast!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by assholemods: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2023
mbaboy:
So among all the Presidential candidates the person Wike saw to support is Tinibu, i know Nigerians will not reinforce a failed party like APC.
He has the right to support who ever he likes just like you! Use your vote to support your choice and stop bothering about who others support.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by assholemods: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Sane Nigerians know that naira redesign is for the good of the country. The only challenge, just like most things that happen in this country, is poor implementation.

Rivers people are too enlightened for Wike to tell them who to vote for. Perhaps he belongs to the angry cabal whose vote-buying plan was shattered by Buhari and Emefiele.
So they weren't intelligent when he asked them to vote GEJ and they did.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by ogatboy(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Why is Wike running from pillar to post? He should not worry, his only prayer is that Atiku should not win else, he would go on self exile. Rivers people will not be stupid to vote APC, that one will not happen so apprantely, Wike did not learn anything from Amaechi.

Nobody should say Wike is different because Odili, Amaechi are the examples you should draw from because once WIke is out of office, he would be very useless politically and his successor will come hard for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by benjaminlawson(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Wike, am your fan, but I disagreed with you on this, this means that all you governors have something to hide, that is why all of you are fighting seriously for long extension.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by alibiz: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

You want Nigerians to die of hardship because you believe one former PDP member Peter Obi

People are suffering and Obi is only interested in winning elections that is why he is supporting the hardship of innocent Nigerians to gain sympathy vote! Oh mine

God help your brain.
Anti Peter Obi
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Ofolete: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

You want Nigerians to die of hardship because you believe one former PDP member Peter Obi

People are suffering and Obi is only interested in winning elections that is why he is supporting the hardship of innocent Nigerians to gain sympathy vote! Oh mine

God help your brain.
Ok, it is now that you know that Nigerians are suffering. But you were advised not to support Buhari you refused. You, Tinubu, El-Rufai and others brought Buhari and teamed together to bring hardship. But why is it that APC members are all senseless. What concerns Obi?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by michlins(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2023
[sub][/sub]
reddingtonblack:

No one will need a billion in a day, what you don't know please keep quiet.

No rich man will ever see 1 billion as a drop undecided ... once again i advise what you don't know shut up
yes that's what you think sir
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by IBBG(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:
After employing over 150,000 aides for election. They decided to change the Naira design. How do you intend to pay them for their services. You never see anything
hahahaha this one na real handicap

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by IBBG(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
The mistake this govt did was extending the deadline. If they had allowed the previous deadline to stay, by now we will be having the new currency in circulation adequately. They only postponed the sufferings. Any way 4 days to the deadline

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by reddingtonblack: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:
[sub][/sub]yes that's what you think sir

it is what i know, despite the inflation sef no individual will need 1 billion cash in a day .. to do what ?? google research withdrawal limit
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by 5starMan: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

God help your brain.
We are voting character
We are voting Obi
We are voting labour party

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Lovenorth: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Which party brought currency redesign in Nigeria? Does that mean we shouldn't vote for them?
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Scamburster(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
If not for madness how will a sane person support currency redesign despite it been obvious that it is anti people

They know fully well that there will protest today, u have to see d number of security operatives at different bus stop this morning

How can I have money in my account n still b unable to do basic things

Imagine queuing for hours to withdraw 3k from atm
You have up to 3k in your account? 🙄
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by uzhiyeka(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Wike you dey Yan too much slow down we Ph city no who to vote for.
The language na obidatti for president e no get as e b.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by BATified2023: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Scamburster:

You have up to 3k in your account? 🙄
if I tell u to show your account balance now u go run like sergio101
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by uzhiyeka(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=assholemods post=120676372]
So they weren't intelligent when he asked them to vote GEJ and they did. [/quote
we voted for GEJ not because of wike's directive it was Rivers choice then. that's why we voted him not because of one single person wike. get it right
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by newnigerdelta00: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:
Governor Wike says people are suffering, urge Nigerians not to vote those Politicians supporting Currency redesign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMN41ZeXpwI

Way the senseless obidient slave's way day support the rubbish policy's,shame never catch owner so, peter Obi say Nigerians should endure what a heartless man....WIKE done expose labor in vain party
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by newnigerdelta00: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Who takes Wike serious? With or without his support LP will win Rivers convincingly

He pain am ,he done clear for owner eye's say wike can never support Peter obi...... Shame one kill obidients demons....wike is a wise man nobody support's rubbish
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by newnigerdelta00: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

God help your brain.

GOD bless you,don't mind the idiot obidient slave's they are in pains yet they pretending that all is well....
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by djon78(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kajaard:
Wike is now a laughing stock

Nobody takes him serious anymore

The guy don dey irritate person

He is a noise maker
His local power ends after election
He is not relevant nationally again
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by thesicilian: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
I can't believe this Wike all obidients were praising just a few weeks ago is now the same person they are all insulting and criticising just because he doesn't seem to be on their side anymore. Igbo people and their politics of intolerance
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Munzy14(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Empty vessel.. cheesy

May29 is coming...😂😂😂😂
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by tunapawizzy: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wike has lost it...the only way back for him to relevance is for Tinubu to win.
If Atiku wins, Atiku will use Amaechi to render him useless, he will use his own hands to decamp, they wont even chase him out of the party
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by luluosas(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wike, you came late. Hurricane Peter Obi is winning the election by the grace of God
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Father4all: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wike was and presently part of the problems Nigerian masses are facing
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Successkay12(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Sane Nigerians know that naira redesign is for the good of the country. The only challenge, just like most things that happen in this country, is poor implementation.

Rivers people are too enlightened for Wike to tell them who to vote for. Perhaps he belongs to the angry cabal whose vote-buying plan was shattered by Buhari and Emefiele.
See as your fellow hates brothers and sisters they rush like your comment as if u have little brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.