Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,488 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

"Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett (236 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett by Vl3ly: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
🇮🇱🇷🇺🇺🇦 "Putin assured me that he would not kill Zelensky." The former Prime Minister of Israel spoke about the promise of the President of the Russian Federation.

In early March last year, Bennett met with Putin and asked if he was going to kill Zelensky, who at the time was hiding in a secret bunker. The former prime minister of Israel spoke about this in an interview with Channel 12.

"I'm not going to kill Zelensky," Putin said.

Bennett replied: "I need to understand that you give me your word that you will not kill Zelensky." And Putin again promised not to do this.

After that, according to Bennett, he called Zelensky to warn that he was not in danger.

"Are you sure?" Zelensky asked.

"One hundred percent," Bennett replied.

According to him, a few hours later, Zelensky returned to his office and shot a video where he stated that he was not afraid of anything.

2 Likes

Re: "Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett by StarFist(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hahaha..

Zelensky the comedian
Re: "Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
The greatest weapon possessed by the west is their media. I am afraid it is their media that will finally doom them as they keep overrating their leaders and the capabilities of their militaries.
Re: "Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett by Masterviolence(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
atmy1:
The greatest weapon possessed by the west is their media. I am afraid it is their media that will finally doom them as they keep overrating their leaders and the capabilities of their militaries.
This is it.
Russia really need to work on their media because in the aspect the u.s is far greater than Russia.

Their media is so powerful that 90% of the citizens of the west and not only the u.s but the west believe everything they say.

1 Like

Re: "Putin Assured Me That He Would Not Kill Zelensky."- Bennett by bassdow: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
when a Black man says WhiteMan or Oyibo, they mostly are referring to the WEST. USA really positioned themselves well enough to leach off others

(1) (Reply)

Palestine Christian Confront PRO-ZONIST Activist Joseph Cohen / America Reveals Chinese Moves Near Its Borders And Warns Of An Imminent W War 3 / Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.