Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje (29793 Views)

Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Lovenorth: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Permanent interest has divided them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Royalty83(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Cool... Today is the day of "throwbacks"

Vote Obi-Datti πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Like for Obi-Datti
for the drug lord Tinubu

If you have been around you would know that likes and shares did not win Jonathan re-election. Neither will it helps Obi's ambition which for me is DOA.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by sproket20(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi for the win
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by TheChameleon: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Villa12:
Chinedu

Come up with something else biko

IGBO man ashamed of his identity

Spit on youπŸ˜€

Only useless and worthless bastards deny their identity shamelessly.

Some calls himself Coolsperm, Watersperm and Smellysperm are his alternate monikers.

Isn't it obvious his mother works in a brothel ? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by sproket20(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Vote Obi-Datti πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Like for Obi-Datti
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by OLOKOESHIN: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, my dear as a Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Muric in the SW, remember southern kaduna, remember Beanue,
Wake up
No room for extremist like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by blacksam01: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2023
dem own small...i was surprised to see tinubu wearing the infinity cap in the 80's..that one suprise me..

no one has maintaned a signature cultural attitude longer than that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Themanleshey: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, my dear as a Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Muric in the SW, remember southern kaduna, remember Beanue,

You are just fooling yourself lmao grin

If you are truly Yoruba then you will know there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim over here lol grin

We see ourselves as Yoruba ! Nothing more nothing less lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by BlueDuck: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

nlfpmod, Mynd44, mukina2, dominique, Seun

Two Thieves
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2023
I like this. And Both have now gone far. Condition is indeed not permanent.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by abobote: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2023
There parents must be very rich to afford that bike in 1981
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by BluntCrazeMan: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2023

Religious Leaders Are Now Openly Saying That:
β€œA New Nigeria Is Possible”.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Themanleshey: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
The North is for Atiku and kwankwaso, with obi getting his own share of the votes too. Tinubu is officially not in the race.

From all indication it's obvious obi is the next president of Nigeria

Obi will be third or fourth , pls keep this post for future reference .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Villa12(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga APC is going to lose stop deceiving yourself
can you bet your money?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by BluntCrazeMan: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Themanleshey:

Obi will be third or fourth,
pls keep this post for future reference.
LET ME KEEP IT FOR YOU.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by malakaimoscondo: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2023
yinkus6750:
There is no relationship that greed, position and power of Nigeria politics cannot seperate
u spoil it when u single out Nigeria politics........... Betrayer and power seeking isn't peculiar to Nigeria situation only..................... I remembered great Thomas sankara and I best friend, bliaze campaure
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Gamdoje has been looking like Almajiri from from the 80s.
he was actually an Almanjiri. It's something he has said himself...Isn't it how wonderful someone can rise in life?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by sweetgala(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:

Definitely not Yoruba. wèré dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Royalty83:

If you have been around you would know that likes and shares did not win Jonathan re-election. Neither will it helps Obi's ambition which for me is DOA.
You cannot say you love Nigeria and wish her bad luck as you people have been doing since 2007.
People cried about Yar'adu in 2007 but you people gave deaf ear.
People cried about Buhari in 2015, you people still gave deaf ear.
Now, people are crying in 2023, you people are saying no, let's kill this nation called Nigeria.
We warned and are still warning you people.
God save your land and her people from her enemies within and without.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Mrmb: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Cool... Today is the day of "throwbacks"

Vote Obi-Datti πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wiselyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote Obi-DattiπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Like for Obi-Datti
for the drug lord Tinubu

Election don reach, e go clear for una eyes
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by eenai(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2023
They were not riding on that vespa, they only mounted it to poses for a photo.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by callthefred: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:

So your view in based on Muric? That's nonsense because Muric are just bunch of noise makers.

Yes there's crises in those areas you mentioned but that's not an APC thing, that's Buhari's failure. Until we separate facts from emotions we will always get it wrong.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2023
as him Siddon on top bike so, ee nor knw say one day him go stuff em agbada wit doll$!

grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by gasparpisciotta: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Choose your friends wisely

The picture shows that Ganduje was the Oga before Kwankwaso overtook him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by masui(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Gandollar right now....

grin

Gandollar says no time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by motayoayinde: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2023
FreddieGray:

TWO GOOD HEADS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by PeterObi4LP: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Villa12:
Chinedu

Come up with something else biko

IGBO man ashamed of his identity

Spit on youπŸ˜€

Can you proof beyond being stupid that he's an Igbo man? That was how you urchins keep calling me and others Igbo for supporting Peter Obi. Mumu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Cantonese: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Na VESPA be that o.

Maybe that was when they were on the streets doing Aboki forex business. Na dem dey use VESPA in those days.

If you see dem now, you no go know say dem enter street before.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Villa12(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Can you proof beyond being stupid that he's an Igbo man? That was how you urchins keep calling me and others Igbo for supporting Peter Obi. Mumu
Shut up

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na igbo man watchword. Na everybody no like them but they like everybodyπŸ˜€

They have been bursted severely on Twitter using Yoruba and Hausa name πŸ˜€

Bunch of failures

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by masui(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Okiton:
angry
Either did the community knew the young ganduje will grow up to become a thief

Gandollar = stealing in dollars
o

Guy why you make me burst laff inside public transport.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.