Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje (29810 Views)

Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Cricketman: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmmm

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by frowland(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
yinkus6750:
There is no relationship that greed, position and power of Nigeria politics cannot seperate

People like you are easily deceived by politicians. Those two blokes are still friends (Same goes to Amaechi and Wike). If you pay attention to their political quagmire and choose sides, you will have yourself to blame in the end.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Bennycollins: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2023
That man does look vlike Kwankwaso.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by PassingShot(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, my dear as a Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Muric in the SW, remember southern kaduna, remember Beanue,
Eeyah, Mr. Mouthpiece of Yoruba Christians!

Mumu no dey taya you?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

E Dey separate brothers, e dey separate godfathers & godsons
Obi didn't make this statement stop spreading lies
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by sageb: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

nlfpmod, Mynd44, mukina2, dominique, Seun

Two friends now political foes
In politics, no permanent friend nor permanent enemy, just an interest game.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by magzey: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, my dear as a Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Muric in the SW, remember southern kaduna, remember Beanue,
Christian from which church? And who ever you vote there is a Muslim grin grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Ilaje1: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
The North is for Atiku and kwankwaso, with obi getting his own share of the votes too. Tinubu is officially not in the race.

From all indication it's obvious obi is the next president of Nigeria

I like how Obidients give themselves hope. Obi is not in the race. You can take that to the bank. If I know better I will say Tinubu is sponsoring Obi, because Obi will only succeed in dividing PDP's vote. PDP's strongest bases are SS and SE. And that's Obi's base.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by seunjungle1(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Why do you guys always like shooting yourselves at your own legs? Is Peter Obi not among the elites that defrauded Nigerians and Nigeria in the past and today?
If you're talking of good leaders stop mentioning Obi name. Somebody that wat cursed throughout his seven years as a governor for bad and poor leadership in Anambra state.

SpecialAdviser:
Nigerian leadership has always been in the hands of the elites passed from generation to generation.

The only thing that can change the trend is a paradigm shift brought about through vote. That is not meant to say that both of them were bad leaders but they surely grew from a well established background.

Anyway nice picture. We OBIDIENTLY congratulate the two.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by jibrilELsudan: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2023
WHEN THEY WERE STILL SELLING KULI KULI AND MESHAI AND MAN-POWER

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by IfnobeGod20: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
seunjungle1:
Why do you guys always like shooting yourselves at your own legs? Is Peter Obi not among the elites that defrauded Nigerians and Nigeria in the past and today?
If you're talking of good leaders stop mentioning Obi name. Somebody that wat cursed throughout his seven years as a governor for bad and poor leadership in Anambra state.

Please can you give record where Obi defrauded Nigerians and Nigeria in the past. Anytime they talk of people with no integrity, you guys will want to drag everybody along with your kleptomaniac politicians that have been raping and reaping the destinies of their people and nation.
He has said umpteenth time that he is waiting for anyone to sue him that he ever taken any money or property that belong to government when he was serving Anambra and till date no one has come to say he stole this or that, all they talk about him, is he saved money that he supposed to have used during his government.
He even went to say that in his three months as Director SEC all the entitlements meant for his position he rejected all and no one has come out to say, he was lying.
We know those reaping and raping the state they governed through their obnoxious pension that they signed for themselves.
I am waiting for you to show the world where and how Peter Obi defrauded the country.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by seeme2(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
@CoolSperm you will die a slow shameful and painful death if you mention Yoruba Christian or Muslim there again. We know you are omo yiibo trying to cause disaffection among we Omoluabi. You have failed and you will continue to fail but any further attempt from you or any of you miscreant will lead to your doom. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by FashionCookie(f): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ossu grin
I just hope you’ve collected your bucket..
Where una 4 dey see these pics sef? Are you sure this pic is not photoshoped? wink cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje by Oyejunior: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
I have never understood nigerian's fanatism with religion.
All previous governments have been a Christian-muslim ticket. Obasanjo-atiku, yaradua-jonathan, jonathan-sambo, buhari, osibanjo. What good have those govts brought us.
I believe we should support any individual as long as they are competent and not based on their religion.
I am not supporting tinubu, but it is not because of religion as I feel that is not a tangible criteria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.