Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property (22526 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Iwin2: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120661744:
GOD BLESS JAGABAN.

Only in Nigeria will a looter still be talking in this manner.

BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU.

Tinubu contested and won a Lagos senatorial election.
But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.
Yar'adua eventually surrendered and Atiku backed down, not willingly.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.

OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
he wanted a ready made party.
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.
tiku is unlike Shehu Musa Yar'adua, ask Tinubu, ask OBJ and ask Nysome Wike.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.
Between Tinubu’s Lagos Performance and Atiku's VP performance.
Between Tinubu’s ExxonMobil records and Atiku's Customs Records.

Between a Dubai based politician and a Lagos Based National Leader!!!

Thanks Sirs.
________

I like your Epistle, but What else could have pushed Tinubu to sign an obnoxious pension law that guaranteed lifetime benefits for himself and his family ?? Is there any justification for this? Your Epistle on this will be appreciated.
Isn't it true that his wife was made a senator, his daughter a market woman leader. His sister-in-law a commissioner; his son enjoys advertisement monopoly in Lagos. His godson, MC Oluomo.
GREED, EXCESSIVE GREED, ME, ME, I, I, SELF, SELF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Putinofrussia: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am not a party person.I hate politics because of the lies and deception but I have seen that it affects my life and lives of the people around me.
I just have to get involved,not an aspirant but a voter.I and everybody around me must vote wisely.
I made my research so as to vote wisely:
ATIKU,OBI,TINUBU.
They are all corrupt.OBI is the least corrupt amongst them.

Atiku:
I even shudder at the thought of him being President of Nigeria.Has mostly gotten his hands soiled in Nigerian pie.Almost bereft of ideas.
HE Atiku cannot do anything positive for Nigeria but very,very little.Depends on money and very bereft of positive innovations.Doesnt have good antecedents of growth and development.I respect him.He is a fighter but Nigeria does not want somebody without ideas now.

Obi:
An almost gentleman.A little prudent with more integrity than the other two.
Another integrity man like Buhari.
IIf only integrity can take a country like Nigeria out of its doldrum,then Buhari and in the same vein,Obi would have been the best bet for Nigeria but no sir.
HE Obi is not so innovative.He is the normal build schools,build roads kind of governor.
Didnt execute much project but left a sizeable amount of money for his successor even if there was denial.
We need somebody who is innovative and can think out of the box now sir.
HE Obi does not fit in.Maybe when Nigeria comes out of this limbo,then welcome sir.

Tinubu:
A shrewd politician,businessman,human and infrastructure builder, etc.
Have never met or seen Tinubu before except on TV.
With my research,it was all growth and development from his Chicago days to Exxon Mobile to being a Senator to Nadeco etc.
Knowing that he is corrupt just like the other politicians..may God forgive me because I cannot prove this allegation...I have made up my mind to look at the positive part and not insinuations.
Moreover,Nigeria needs somebody with great ideas,who can build 'living things and non living things' like Tinubu.
He has built a lot of people up and Lagos state is not left out of this growth and development which had made Lagos the 5th economy in Africa.
Tinubu,as I have observed,has the midas touch which is a gift from the Omnipresent.
Most things he touches,grow and develop.

He is an old man but with lots and lots of ideas ,victory mien and a whole gamut of positive aura.
He has done it before.He will do it again for Nigeria.
Vote wisely not with tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by onuman: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
The same way Nigerians must not allow Atiku to succeed President Buhari, because Nigeria is not a Fulani nation.
There are barely 13 million Fulani in Nigeria.

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Darnell9(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Any one that votes Tinubu in this election is a BIG FOOL, quote me anywhere, only Peter Obi can save Nigeria at the moment
God bless Peter Obi
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by sultry69(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Nigeria nor be Lagos!

Lagosians are extremely docile to allow one man appropriate their commonwealth to himself and family
Go and ask Edo people,last time they made such statement, they are regreting it now.

Is Tinubu desperates to rule Nigeria?no.
Lagos alone talkless of SW is a big deal for him until Buhari the betrayal cried to him to sought his help in 2011,that one failed,he revisited him in 2014 again weeping uncontrollably,that was when he considered him.

Lagos alone is like a country,talkless of entire SW,you guys should stop wailing about Tinubu that didn't know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Camberlo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:
I'll rather vote for Tinubu than allow another Northerner rule this country. Northerners, sorry to say are clueless and senseless. Most of their people
are illiterates, beggars, okada riders and bandits. We must get sense in 2023. No to Northerners

Dangote
Abdulsamad, owner of BUA conglomerate
Dantata
Owner of max air

And many more
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by karnap(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jalinspy:
We all know that tinubu has the criminal intention of stealing nigeria dry. Naija no be lagos, but Atiku too is a thief. But smaller thief compared to Tinubu grin. Nigerian is safe in Obi's hands 👐
VOTE WISELY
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Woman calm down abeg this vawulance too much,it suppose to come from men.
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Andrelade: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mad man ,After you sold all federal government properties as an ordinary Vice Presidential.
Na to sell all Nigeria remain if you become president.
How many Tinubu don sell before ??
Even Obi pocket state money for family Aza .
Tinubu no be Saint but

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Ruthymoon(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
😁😁😁😁 well said
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by spiralwedge(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
The new Nigeria emerges with BAT presidency. It would have been with GEJ, but he missed it. Instead, crooks surrounded him. What Nigeria needs now is someone who can raise several new political leaders ... Several o, across board.

With this, Nigeria will have the stability and direction (vision) we need. Same was done in Lagos.

I do not see anyone else doing this. Nigeria will be hotter than this under Atiku. Well, for Obi, I do not see him winning, sorry. Just being realistic here, and putting aside SM noise.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by EmmyCC: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is a thief.
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by stanluiz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu greediness and kleptomania no be here.

It deserves to be studied in Universities.
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Jagabanofafrica: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
But we can allow it to be Fulani country, after Buhari , fulani man then you again a fulani man.

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man for President

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by mediclife1987(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
ochejoseph:

Source
https://dailytrust.com/atiku-to-nigerians-dont-allow-tinubu-turn-nigeria-to-his-personal-property/

We've heard you, we won't, we'll monitor him well, once he's sworn in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Menclothing: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
At least he built ikoyi and lekki corridor

What did you build in Adamawa you live in Dubai

Failed politician

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Gaabasky: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jalinspy:
We all know that tinubu has the criminal intention of stealing nigeria dry. Naija no be lagos, but Atiku too is a thief. But smaller thief compared to Tinubu grin. Nigerian is safe in Obi's hands 👐
VOTE WISELY

Atiku is a smaller thief abi I didn't heard u well? The only Nigerian that is most Superior to Atiku was ABACHA followed by may be that white beard GENERAL. The greatest and fatal mistake that we will make as a Nation is to make Atiku to become the president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by mediclife1987(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mystic216:
Both of you will not smell Aso Rock

See him dancing yahooze like a yahoo boy cheesy
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Hamzola28: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Forget the past
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by dominic17: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's why every sane Nigerians are working hard to ensure Tinubu and Atiku must not near Aso rock
Moromoro:
If atiku share 10 billion each for him 31 children Wetin go remain for the ordinary man🇳🇬🇳🇬...
Just thinking 🤔 🤔 🤔

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by zolajpower: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jalinspy:
VOTE WISELY
I disagree on this , Athifku is the biggest thief. If tunubu turns Nigeria to his property at least he will leave one day but athifku, will sell and nothing will remain after he lives office . He's a thief , he will move our historical heritage to Cameroon
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by fredylee: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:
I am not a party person.I hate politics because of the lies and deception but I have seen that it affects my life and lives of the people around me.
I just have to get involved,not an aspirant but a voter.I and everybody around me must vote wisely.
ATIKU,OBI,TINUBU.

Shame.

Empty analysis in the end.

Atiku:
I even shudder at the thought of him being President of Nigeria.Has mostly gotten his hands soiled in Nigerian pie.Almost bereft of ideas.
HE Atiku cannot do anything positive for Nigeria but very,very little.Depends on money and very bereft of positive innovations.Doesnt have good antecedents of growth and development.I respect him.He is a fighter but Nigeria does not want somebody without ideas now.

Obi:
IIf only integrity can take a country like Nigeria out of its doldrum,then Buhari and in the same vein,Obi would have been the best bet for Nigeria but no sir.
HE Obi is not so innovative.He is the normal build schools,build roads kind of governor.
Didnt execute much project but left a sizeable amount of money for his successor even if there was denial.
HE Obi does not fit in.Maybe when Nigeria comes out of this limbo,then welcome sir.

Tinubu:
With my research,it was all growth and development from his Chicago days to Exxon Mobile to being a Senator to Nadeco etc.
Knowing that he is corrupt just like the other politicians..may God forgive me because I cannot prove this allegation...I have made up my mind to look at the positive part and not insinuations.
Moreover,Nigeria needs somebody with great ideas,who can build 'living things and non living things' like Tinubu.
He has built a lot of people up and Lagos state is not left out of this growth and development which had made Lagos the 5th economy in Africa.
Tinubu,as I have observed,has the midas touch which is a gift from the Omnipresent.

He is an old man but with lots and lots of ideas ,victory mien and a whole gamut of positive aura.
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by TOSMAK007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
He already have been calling everyone in Lagos as his tenant….Imagine that estakul kilopa
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by fredylee: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:
ATIKU,OBI,TINUBU.

Shame.
Empty analysis in the end.

"Job man"!

Atiku:

Obi:

Tinubu:

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by sucess001(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU CANNOT DO THAT. UNLESS A MILITARY MAN NO CIVILIAN WILL EVER SUCCEED IN LOOTING NIGERIA LIKE ABACHA OR IN PLUNDERING AND MISGOVERNING HER LIKE BUHARI IS DOING NOW.

E go shock you. Which military governor of Lagos looted Lagos like Tinubu? Was Marwa not Lagos administrator before?
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Shikini: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gbam
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Goodman247: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
What of you, kettle calling pot black, what is your manifestos what can you do to revive d dying economy, nobody should listen to blackmail and dirty politics
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by ADSP116(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are not pragmatic at all with this your lopsided sense of judgement by not including the name of your Olosho that always change location,Obituary the Mr criminal PANDORA.
Jalinspy:
VOTE WISELY
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Frankhendez: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
I wonder why some foolish people are still campaigning for tinubu .stupid people with out senses
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by olumide4christ: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hussein035:

I want Tinubu to turn my state of origin to his personal property as long as jobs will be created and my State will look like Lagos I am batified.

What is the contribution of those who did not turn their respective States into personal property, their useless state is still useless as Anambra State

1st really sensible post I'm seeing on this thread.
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by sukar886: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
I love atiku, he has never insulted obi for one day , atiku is matured
Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by olumide4christ: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
diplomat058:

IPOB dimwit from an accursed shit hole, are you not tired of this shameful impersonation?

Well done on exposing those impersonators. I have discovered that there are so many of them here on Nairaland and Twitter, creating fake impersonating monikers to deceive people that they are from certain parts of the country and hence pass across a certain narrative, to fulfill their selfish motives.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property by Gandrova: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
afotechnocrat:
Cry all you want, Peter Obi will emerge president.

Lord willing.
Stop smoking Indian hemp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) / Senate Passes LG Autonomy Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.