Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State (33958 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Aguiyimba(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. If they like let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of agbo.

There's this lounge a guy took me to this evening, some men that sat close to our table started fighting, I don't even know what transpired one of them just carried wine bottle and break on the other one's head.. If you see fight, it was bouncers that came to separate them. I was just looking at them oo, in my mind I was just saying let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of agbo.

Shameless men!

One of the shameless men took you out that makes you a useless gender
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by hopexter(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2023
angry
Coolsperm:
All this local Yoruba Muslims miscreants sef

Muslims don’t bear Michael you herbalist angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. If they like let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of agbo.

There's this lounge a guy took me to this evening, some men that sat close to our table started fighting, I don't even know what transpired one of them just carried wine bottle and break on the other one's head.. If you see fight, it was bouncers that came to separate them. I was just looking at them oo, in my mind I was just saying let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of agbo.

Shameless men!

Lol. This guy
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by BigRocky: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Fiscus105:

So u still have audacity to follow guy

I think all guys are nonsense, animals, useless, rapists nah.

.....feminists and redpilers association deceiving themselves on what they are craving and dying for inside, hypocrisy at highest order.

People I pity most are the one who follow hypocritical advice/opinions from this faceless site.

Redpillars say mk u no fu*ck?

Una too dull for nairaland
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by malakaimoscondo: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
How old is the sister? She probably is too young to date. Majority of Nigerian* men are pedophiles. The pedophile dating his sister just wants to ruin the life of an innocent girl. This young man was only trying to protect his sister. Jail term can't exceed 10yrs. He will be fine at last.
mmmuuumuuu
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Haakeem(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shameless men!
A guy or your client?
H0€.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by malakaimoscondo: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
How old is the sister? She probably is too young to date. Majority of Nigerian* men are pedophiles. The pedophile dating his sister just wants to ruin the life of an innocent girl. This young man was only trying to protect his sister. Jail term can't exceed 10yrs. He will be fine at last.
withing that ten years the sister will be knacke
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Kingluqman(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Were, he's Yoruba Christian and not Muslim grin
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by muniralmaigida: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
; ;DD Child of the world
Tinububalls:
This one wey Ogundele from Ogun State resemble rat kwanu?
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by casppyjay: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Fiscus105:

So u still have audacity to follow guy

I think all guys are nonsense, animals, useless, rapists nah.

.....feminists and redpilers association deceiving themselves on what they are craving and dying for inside, hypocrisy at highest order.

People I pity most are the one who follow hypocritical advice/opinions from this faceless site.
garri don finish oooo u get agbado?

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Haakeem(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
You no sabi read say him name na christain or wating.
Dundee.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:
Whoever captioned that headline is a tribalist...

Assuming Ogun was not in his headline, will it have a different meaning to what the man has done?
Ogun State is a terrible State in Nigeria
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Shebbs: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

The Young Man Was Only Trying To Protect His Sister By Attempted Murder? How Did You Even Conclude The Man Is A Pedophile?? Gosh! You Sounded By The Goat On Your Profile.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Ogun State is a terrible State in Nigeria

But my brother, is there a state in Nigeria that is devoid of heinous crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by iammolise(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Girls are like goat, no matter what you tell them not to do, as long as the person luring them into his compound is giving them fresh yam peels they throw everything you say through the back door. I've adviced and everyone has adviced my younger sister on her choice of men but it would've been better to advice a donkey instead.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by everythinggirly(f): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Brothers and sisters don't kill any man for your sister, as far as she's old enough, she should know what is best for her, after advising her and she don't want to yield to your words of advice, kindly let the sleeping dog lie.🥸
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2023
What is the lover boy looking for self.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shameless men!

I thought you've rejected Nigerian men?

Wahala.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by bizzibodi(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2023
See him face like skunk...I suspect he shagges his sister & want her for himself.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Aguiyimba:

One of the shameless men took you out that makes you a useless gender
Biko, why are you pained? Is it your money he used to take me out? Do you even have money to take a lady out? undecided
Don't quote me again! I'm not in your level.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by iammolise(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
[/quote][quote author=Jennyclay post=120666059]Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. If they like let them kill themselves, that's their own cup of agbo.

Shameless men!
Men you claim to hate so much still takes you out on a date, this species are really complicated. undecided
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by kingyakos: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Na them urchins
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Chetas81(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Ugly rabbit
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Aguiyimba(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, why are you pained? Is it your money he used to take me out? Do you even have money to take a lady out? undecided
Don't quote me again! I'm not in your level.

See mumu
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shameless men!
the same shameless men you have been spewing your hate on, one of the shameless men still dey knack you.

How shameless can you be.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Chris2863(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Tinububalls:
This one wey Ogundele from Ogun State resemble rat kwanu?
🤣🤣
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by UncleKoboko: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Why are OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS so SENSELESS?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by OLOKOESHIN: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Authoreety:
D guy na fool
Ogundele means Thief in my village

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by orikoku: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Mumu man. The guy go enjoy your sister now while you're behind bars. Ode.
Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by Aurelius1(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
By the time he comes out of jail, he would be 10 years behind in the scheme of things . Even those who are free are finding things complicated. His sister is now free to Bleep the dude undettered.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by liasmiram2567: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:

You are a fool blinded by religious and ethnic bias.Is Micheal a muslim name You better go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Sister's Lover In Ogun State by okoroemeka(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Hold ur sister first.
the issue now is what is he doing owning a gun?is he a hunter,armed robbery or cultist?he will discover the hard way that to be become an instant enemy of the police is to own an illegal gun and even have the guts to shoot at someone fvcking his sister,he will answer for attempted murder,illegal possession of firearms and assault,he will regret his action in prison and then his sister's pvssy and also his wife's pvssy will be knacked seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As MTN Main Ilorin Office Got Burnt (2015) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.