Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me (5086 Views)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 06, 2023
I love pussy so much. It's the only thing I want to see, eat, taste and feel. Pussy is sweet , no doubt. Without the warm hole and touch of a woman, I can't be okay. Yesterday, I spent over #150,000 to fly to Delta State From Lagos to meet a girl I met on Facebook last month. Yes, I can do anything to please a woman so far it makes her happy. As I got there, she told me I'm bigger than what she saw in my picture. I'm a bit overweight around 230Kg. She didn't let us have sex and I had to cry back to Lagos. Upon all my begging and crying she didn't open the pussy for me. Right now , I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm thinking about vagina and dreaming about it.

What can I do to make this girl like me

3 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Amarisco(f): 3:37am On Feb 06, 2023
my country is a mess 😭

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by cumoverna: 3:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Amarisco:
my country is a mess 😭
I think it's a joke.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Amarisco(f): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2023
cumoverna:

I think it's a joke.

I don’t. 40% of his posts are about women/vagina. That’s already scary

17 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by orisa37: 4:12am On Feb 06, 2023
EXCESS LOVE FOR BREAST BREAST BREAST IS BETTER.

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by CalabarPikin: 4:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Emeka, do you know you're inside woman private part

Hype man: deliver him mummy, that place is not good for him mummy
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by godliman: 5:24am On Feb 06, 2023
You are heavily possessed by a he-goat spirit. Deliverance is urgently needed.

8 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Randy100: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2023
230kg dey play, just dey play.
In Trump voice, "fake news "

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Dshocker(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Amarisco:
my country is a mess 😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na your future husband be this.

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by buttlover(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Nawa 4 u o. Why spending such amount 4 just one pussy. Bro

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Dshocker(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:
I love pussy so much. It's the only thing I want to see, eat, taste and feel. Pussy is sweet , no doubt. Without the warm hole and touch of a woman, I can't be okay. Yesterday, I spent over #150,000 to fly to Delta State From Lagos to meet a girl I met on Facebook last month. Yes, I can do anything to please a woman so far it makes her happy. As I got there, she told me I'm bigger than what she saw in my picture. I'm a bit overweight around 230Kg. She didn't let us have sex and I had to cry back to Lagos. Upon all my begging and crying she didn't open the pussy for me. Right now , I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm thinking about vagina and dreaming about it.

Stop eating foods that contains goat sperm, it ends up messing with your mind and telling you are a goat.

2 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Macnnoli4(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2023
People that want pussy normally hire hook up girls or go the brothel houses. If you want relationship-related pussy, long distance relationship is a no-no, don't you have friendly girls and green lighters near you that you believe are not celibates although you have to wait for mutual feelings to properly develop. How about dating apps that can filter locations.

3 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sucre6: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2023
You mean you got rejected even when she knew u got cash You must be really overweight

You should be hitting the gym hard and getting back in shape, women should be the last thing on your mind right now,

3 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by BigYash: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

When you meet pussy when pass you,and you are alive to tell the story,you will change for good. Na why I love this song by timaya,olamide and Phyno.. Telli person..
Them no dey telli person..
When your eyes go clear o..
Telli person..
Dem no dey tellli person..

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Creativity22: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Idiots everywhere

4 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Kingabia1998(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
I can even choose to be simping than what you are
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

I'm not surprised, why? Because Nigerian men have nothing else they think of if not sex sex sex and sex grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why they are not innovative at all, Nigerian men are the most us*less men in the world.....all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Siminialaye20(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Another simp on the loose..

2 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by fillipelobos: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Who did we offend in Nigeria

Who

2 Likes

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Judybash93(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2023
230kg Negro what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by osmosis101(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Daaaaamn 230kg its too much man.....d godfada unda ur pata will be like shatta bandle
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Amarisco:

I don’t. 40% of his posts are about women/vagina. That’s already scary

I have nothing else to think about
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Sucre6:
You mean you got rejected even when she knew u got cash You must be really overweight

You should be hitting the gym hard and getting back in shape, women should be the last thing on your mind right now,

What do you consider the healthiest weight for a man?
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
buttlover:
Nawa 4 u o. Why spending such amount 4 just one pussy. Bro

I still have more money to spend on pussy. The issue is where to get it

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I'm not surprised, why? Because Nigerian men have nothing else they think of if not sex sex sex and sex grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why they are not innovative at all, Nigerian men are the most us*less men in the world.....all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be my money i dey spend so. If you have a friend in Lagos, let her reach out t me o

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Moneyboyz: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Be like then just disvirgin this one.

1 Like

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by rickleye: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

With 150k you would have done damage in Lagos alone. Why travel to see a girl you’ve never met. How about if the girl was in her 50’s or so.
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Cricketman: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
rickleye:

With 150k you would have done damage in Lagos alone. Why travel to see a girl you’ve never met. How about if the girl was in her 50’s or so.
I can afford to fly anywhere. And besides Lagos girls are too entitled. They feel u owe them.

I once traveled to Rwanda to meet a girl. She was the nicest girl I've ever seen, so cultured and down ri earth
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by nicerod(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
😃😜😄😁😅

Go and dig ur grave

Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sucre6: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

Flat tummy, nice biceps and triceps and most importantly no side fats, u don't need fat, what u need is muscles
Re: My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me by Sucre6: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

This attached picture is a 230kg man, is that how fat u are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.