Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns (21990 Views)

Judge Shot Dead In Court By Gunmen In Imo(photos) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by lapintoz: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Profadvocate:
This is so sad
What should we do about this country ?
Can Nigeria ever be fine again

Hardship and insecurity every part of the country

How much have you collected to be shouting vote APC back to power

Pls return their money else the blood of the innocent go pursue you oooooo

E be like say you get HIV for mouth.....when did APC and IPOB started having the same agenda.
You these Obi supporters no get sense at all at all.....
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by frankson1(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Profadvocate:
This is so sad

Go read up functions of CUSTOMARY COURTS before you start the blame games.

You people keep killing yourselves and turn around to blame others undecided
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Litmus: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

So when someone is murdered anywhere in the world....their country failed them?

I am tired of hearing this comment. Nigeria falied them, okay.? So, when the family of a neurosurgeon in the UK was killed by gangsters, the UK failed them? When a judge was killed by an angry plaintiff in the USA, the USA failed them? Or when people were stabbed in Germany some years ago, Germany failed them? Or the time two Italian judges were killed in separate car bomb attacks , Italy failed them? (For the record, they had good decent security).

Yes, our government needs to do better, and yes, I won't shed tears when APC is voted out, and yes, I want Tinubu to lose, and his supporters to cry well well, but this comment Nigeria failed them makes no sense.

So, the fact that I was not murdered means Nigeria has not failed me? The fact that you can type this means Nigeria has not failed you?

Seriously, if you want your candidate to win, campaign on serious matter.Not on emotion. But the thing is, murder happens anywhere, anytime. For all we know, the guy was killed by assasains sent because he did his job well. Even if we become like USA tomorrow, someone somehwere is going to still kill someone. It is not a sign that the nation has failed.

Unless you want a society where everyone is implanted with devices that can scan their brains, so if anyone is contemplating murder, the device gets rid of them. You won't like it.

Or Nigeria failed him; Africa failed Nigeria; the World failed Africa; the Universe failed the world;God failed the universe and Fail failed God!
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
What most people don't understand is that action beget another action. Before Buhari came to power, Nigerians respect sanctity of blood. We hardly hear of this kind of thing until he allowed his Fulani kins to start killing people in hundreds. He started sending troops to kill people in the east just because of his age long hatred toward the east. All what you are seeing now are the results of his bad legacy. Now no one fears to kill again. In fact it is easier to kill human now that to kill chicken unlike what is obtainable in the past. All I know is that whoever that kills will never end well. Everyone must answer for his or her crime either here or in the world after.

Just dry there dey play. Keep blaming Buhari when ibos are killing Ibos by themselves
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by malakaimoscondo: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Rip. Nigeria failed him.
Nnamdi kanu failed him for giving out guns to non state actors... We warn but ipob pigs online rebels against wise voice

2 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by malakaimoscondo: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:

I can't help but agree with you..
I guess most police officers have been deployed to the politicians and their wives.. Some are helping them to carry their shopping bags... while people like this man that was simply carrying out his duties were left vulnerable and exposed to be preyed upon by blood tasty individuals of the underworld
u exonerate kanu that give non state actor guns........ U have sense well well
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by ScamHunter: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns (Graphic Photos)

A journalist with the News Agency of Nigeria, Chioma Ugboma and the sister of the customary court judge, Nnaemeka Ugboma, who was shot dead in Imo State, took to Facebook to mourn him.

Ugboma was killed by gunmen while presiding over a court session last Thursday, February 2, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the killers who came on motorcycles, invaded the court room, dragged the magistrate out and shot him dead.

While escaping, the gunmen shot sporadically into the air to scare litigants and their counsels.

Until his death, Ugboma presided over an Imo magistrate court in Ejemekwurun, Oguta Local Government Area of the the state.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, Chioma penned an emotional note mourning her brother.

https://www.facebook.com/100000881246557/posts/pfbid0257AzdE5ieJrXnhuEEyqCGGHzWueEHrJRjiotDQuzZeH1aSHybnASfKimgM8QSgwil/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1438379/sister-imo-judge-shot-dead-gunmen-court-mourns-graphic-photos/

Only God knows what he did. Nigerian judiciary must be among the worst in the world. This is clearly an assassination.

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by DrAkpamudehe: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tell me how this Chioma wouldn't flee to Lagos.

The ONLY Igbos living in South East are the wretched ones without transport fare.

It's every flatin0s dream to relocate to Yoruba land.

RIP to your brother.

Which Yoruba land are U referring to? Because am sure U are not so foolish to claim Lagos as a Yoruba land. Thunder fire you if U try it again
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Julliet1122: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Profadvocate:
This is so sad

This is not APC it is Nnamdi Kanu and Simeon Ekpa killing there fellow brothers and sisters
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Julliet1122: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Which Yoruba land are U referring to? Because am sure U are not so foolish to claim Lagos as a Yoruba land. Thunder fire you if U try it again

Yes Lagos the land of opportunity is a Yoruba land okoro when are you going back to potopoto region
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Tflex01: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I can only take you seriously if you can stand somewhere around Mushin or Ikorodu and declare that Lagos is not a Yoruba land. grin

Mumu cheesy
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by abidem4real: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns (Graphic Photos)

A journalist with the News Agency of Nigeria, Chioma Ugboma and the sister of the customary court judge, Nnaemeka Ugboma, who was shot dead in Imo State, took to Facebook to mourn him.

Ugboma was killed by gunmen while presiding over a court session last Thursday, February 2, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the killers who came on motorcycles, invaded the court room, dragged the magistrate out and shot him dead.

While escaping, the gunmen shot sporadically into the air to scare litigants and their counsels.

Until his death, Ugboma presided over an Imo magistrate court in Ejemekwurun, Oguta Local Government Area of the the state.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, Chioma penned an emotional note mourning her brother.

https://www.facebook.com/100000881246557/posts/pfbid0257AzdE5ieJrXnhuEEyqCGGHzWueEHrJRjiotDQuzZeH1aSHybnASfKimgM8QSgwil/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1438379/sister-imo-judge-shot-dead-gunmen-court-mourns-graphic-photos/

Some things we see in films are now happening live and direct in this evil administration of Buhari, why?!

What hell of a country is this oh Lord!
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Only God knows what he did. Nigerian judiciary must be among the worst in the world. This is clearly an assassination.

At the end of the day, if one is not satisfied with the ruling of the court....APPEAL is the way forward. (and appeals work here.).
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Madups(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2023
So all the people in nnewi, onitsha and aba dont have tp to lagos? So 19 f00ls liked this comment or Mr seun now allows up to 19 alternate accounts on this forum
TheChameleon:

The ONLY Igbos living in South East are the wretched ones without transport fare.

RIP to your brother.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by TheChameleon: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Madups:

Madups to his useless homosexual father
So all the people in nnewi, onitsha and aba dont have tp to lagos? So 19 f00ls liked this comment or Mr seun now allows up to 19 alternate accounts on this forum

Yes. You guys don't have TP there. Only wretched Igbos stay back. No one wants to stay in that Pit Latrine.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by ScamHunter: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

At the end of the day, if one is not satisfied with the ruling of the court....APPEAL is the way forward. (and appeals work here.).

Not always. If you're dealing with a determined and influential crook, forget it. Nigeria has no functional judiciary. Most of those judges you see receive kickbacks as if they're in the civil service. That's the only reason something like this would happen. The aggrieved party simply lost faith in the system and took law into their own hands.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by bizzibodi(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2023
The headline is misleading a man was killed not sister of a judge.this reminds me of Mr bones movie...na elephant nyash he open but na elephant eye them go show us.
No respect for judges again.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Omodua(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

RIP to your brother.
I would have been disappointed if you had discarded your silly and ethnic rant.

May the scales be removed from your eyes so that you see clearly. At the moment,the crumbs from the master's table have blinded you that seeing and realising your potential is difficult.

Continue to support your mannequin and insentient human vegetable Tinubu because of crumbs from his table.

A fool forever...!
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by kingthreat(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Zorn:
Before APC came to power there was never anything like this in the east. They start the crisis in the east as a revenge game to what is happening in the north.

Keep deceiving yourselves with your conspiract theories untill ipob visits your house.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by kingthreat(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2023
occfx:

You no get sense... If you like vote Bulaba

You wey get sense, wetin you don use am achieve?

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by TheChameleon: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

I would have been disappointed if you had discarded your silly and ethnic rant.

May the scales be removed from your eyes so that you see clearly. At the moment,the crumbs from the master's table have blinded you that seeing and realising your potential is difficult.

Continue to support your mannequin and insentient human vegetable Tinubu because of crumbs from his table.

A fool forever...!

Instead of you to sit down and swallow the bitter truth...you are bleating like a pregnant goat.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Omodua(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Instead of you to sit down and swallow the bitter truth...you are bleating like a pregnant goat.
Shut up!

You lack sense and self confidence. Hence your ethnic rant and Tinubu phobia/invisibility.

Find a job to do instead of disturbing public peace with ethnic rant.

Fooool!
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by TheChameleon: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Shut up!

You lack sense and self confidence. Hence your ethnic rant and Tinubu phobia/invisibility.

Find a job to do instead of disturbing public peace with ethnic rant.

Fooool!

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Jesus! U see all of you here shouting APC and PDP because of the money u have received from them or whatever is your benefit from a blood sucking killing of innocent people party, expect u will die a very painful death of bomb u when u ever see me and tell me u are an APC or PDP supporter. INSHA ALLAHU AND IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Madups(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2023
I'll ask you this question again mr Laniyi, so thousands of people in aba, nnewi and onitsha doing business with millions dont have 18k to travel to lagos?
TheChameleon:

Yes. You guys don't have TP there. Only wretched Igbos stay back. No one wants to stay in that Pit Latrine.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by TheChameleon: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Omodua:
eun, Lasticala, mynd4.4

TheChameleon is fond of editing comments instead of his own comments. Sometimes, he insults and abuses one's parents.

Please take note and apply necessary sanctions.

Nairaland should be flushed of miscreants and never do wells. We have foreigners on the Forum and idiots have no business being on the forum.

Happy new month.

You can cry as much as you want.

You behaved like someone without hometraining MENTIONING me when I wasn't aware of your pathetic existence.

Is it my fault that I gave you hometraining and you're now crying like a kid ? 40 year old "man" like you. I can bet young boys are cuckolding you.

You are way too weak. You started a fight and got creamed ...then crying to the MODs. Just like Ojukwu the Coward. grin

Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Not always. If you're dealing with a determined and influential crook, forget it. Nigeria has no functional judiciary. Most of those judges you see receive kickbacks as if they're in the civil service. That's the only reason something like this would happen. The aggrieved party simply lost faith in the system and took law into their own hands.

Maybe, but sending assasains after the judge is not a nice way of doing that (plus someone who is strong enough to send assasains is also strong enough to 'buy judges' if need be. Buying an appeal judge or two costs less money...).

Having a judge killed....means that eventually the law will catch up with you...somehow. Maybe someone won;t end up in jail, but there will be reprecussions.

All in all, Nigeria is not as awful as we think it is. Appeals still work

Finally, the judge may not have been killed because of a legal issue in his court....there are other reasons.
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Sleekfingers: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tflex01:

I can only take you seriously if you can stand somewhere around Mushin or Ikorodu and declare that Lagos is not a Yoruba land. grin

Mumu cheesy

You for tell am to stand for idumota ( Eyin Eyo ) and say that....if Dem no go burst bottles for that him flat skull.....
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by Omodua(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

You can cry as much as you want.

You behaved like someone without hometraining MENTIONING me when I wasn't aware of your pathetic existence.

Is it my fault that I gave you hometraining and you're now crying like a kid ? 40 year old "man" like you. I can bet young boys are cuckolding you.

You are way too weak. You started a fight and got creamed ...then crying to the MODs. Just like Ojukwu the Coward. grin
You are a kid with no home training. Your romance with Tinubu because of crumbs from his table has sent you to a frenzy height. No more sense of reasoning.
It's a misnomer that you're part of Oduduwa republic project. You are a mole and misfit.

A real urchin!
Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by JapaProf: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Another reason Nigerians are relocating en masse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook / Baba Ijesha CCTV: Princess Didn’t Authorise Release Of Footage – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.