Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection (3614 Views)

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Ruggedniggaone: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=ezechi242 post=120678340][/quote]I don't know about other state, but you see that kwara state obi will not get 20k vote in the entire kwara state I'm from kwara state I can bet with you on that.i can't count 10 poster of obi in the entire offa local govt same in other local govt across the state
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Ttalk:

What was the outcome when they supported Jimi Agbaje?

Besides this is Presidential election and not state or LG election. Yoruba have a strong stake in this election and they would prove that on election day
Your points are valid. At the final analysis. A lot of factors will come to play.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Ruggedniggaone: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=ezechi242 post=120678340][/quote]i don't know about other state, but you see that kwara state obi will not get 20k vote in the entire kwara state I'm from kwara state I can bet with you on that.i can't count 10 poster of obi in the entire offa local govt same in other local govt across the state so tell me where obi go get 150k votes in kwara you really underestimate the power of pdp/saraki structure in kwara state just don't start shouting rigging upandown on election day
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
chinchum:
Non indigene influence on Lagos politics can not be understated as inconsequential. In places like Ago /okota, Mafoluku,, festac e.t.c Non indigenes won election against indigenes for obvious reasons.in 2015. Voters decision is not always about performance, sentiments usually play a strong role.. Tinubu's handling of cantonment bomb blast was in 2002, many lagosians most likely do not remember that in making a decision.

Hmm do you know that.

PDP also has large amount of Yoruba voters in Lagos state?

Let sanwo olu, Fashola or Ambode decamp to PDP and contest for Lagos state election.

Then let a well known non Yoruba contest in APC

And see the outcome and margin.

So to me, no any state in SW will Obi have up to 25% apart from Lagos and with the help of Indigenes or Yoruba. (They constitute about 70 or more % of Lagos residents)

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by ImDStar: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is only an illiterate that would reinforced failure in the name of one useless party structure.
Structure of criminality, structure that cannot give you job, structure that cannot give power, you're above 60years of age and you're still shouting Up NEPA at your age, and you claim you are intelligent?

Who made up party structure? Is it not the people?

I have not seen any Tinubu supporter with common sense.
I am sure you've not eating since morning, but you're more interested in the structure of criminality that have put your likes in Poverty.

I can only pity you. The same thing you were warned against in 2015. If you come back here and type one useless apology letter after, na thunder go .....

Hopium:

"Nigerian youths will learn what party structure"

Leave them; dem dey play.

I don't know where they got the confidence they can obi's 1 year noise on the cyberspace is enough to defeat structures that are as old as 20 years.

Even elections in the most developed nation in the world is won with the backbone of party structure. I don't know if it's stupidity or ignorance that would make an educated person think the party structure won't matter in our election.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Svoboda(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
ezechi242:

do you think zamfara doesnt have any muslims supporting obi....

Zamfara is even too conservative for pdp talk less of lp. Zamfara worships apc like a god.

2 Likes

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sammy07:

Hmm do you know that.

Let sanwo olu, Fashola or Ambode decamp to PDP and contest for Lagos state election.

So to me, no any state in SW will Obi have up to 25% apart from Lagos and with the help of Indigenes or Yoruba. (They constitute about 70 or more % of Lagos residents)
Bros give your rivals hope small na .........In my analysis, Labour party should have about 30% of Lagos votes. In other SW states, there was none with over 25% of the votes. All anti Tinubu votes that goes to Obi will always be victory for APC kiss This election would have been difficult without Obi.

They needed to feel they could win to get to this point and not gas out. The election is between Tinubu and Atiku, but in 3 weeks . i bet it will be cries of rigging from certain youths who follows trend and vibes.

2 Likes

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Hopium: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
ImDStar:
It is only an illiterate that would reinforced failure in the name of one useless party structure.
Structure of criminality, structure that cannot give you job, structure that cannot give power, you're above 60years of age and you're still shouting Up NEPA at your age, and you claim you are intelligent?

Who made up party structure? Is it not the people?

I have not seen any Tinubu supporter with common sense.
I am sure you've not eating since morning, but you're more interested in the structure of criminality that have put your likes in Poverty.

I can only pity you. The same thing you were warned against in 2015. If you come back here and type one useless apology letter after, na thunder go .....

Mumu. You people keep deceiving yourselves.

Even in the USA, if you're not in Dem or Rep, you're going nowhere, no matter how bad these parties might perform.

25th Feb is not far. After the disgrace, i'm certain you guys won't go back to the drawing board and strategize. That smart box you all possess will continue deceiving you.

25th is no longer far. 19 days to go.

4 Likes

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by ezechi242: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
i don't know about other state, but you see that kwara state obi will not get 20k vote in the entire kwara state I'm from kwara state I can bet with you on that.i can't count 10 poster of obi in the entire offa local govt same in other local govt across the state so tell me where obi go get 150k votes in kwara you really underestimate the power of pdp/saraki structure in kwara state just don't start shouting rigging upandown on election day

there are over 45% population of christians in kwara state now are you telling me they will all vote apc? i beg relax
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by ezechi242: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

It is not about the number of Muslims and xtians there.how many xtians vote? The entire state is in apc hands,obi votes will be thrashed

christians dont normally vote before but you see this new election ...e no far just wait .....i have over a hundred friends that has never voted before but you see this election, we are all voting and it is obi......and that is how it is with over 40 million people in this country
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Ruggedniggaone: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
ezechi242:

there are over 45% population of christians in kwara state now are you telling me they will all vote apc? i beg relax
who is feeding you guys all these useless propaganda? Kwara is 70% Muslim and 30% Christian and who told you that all Christian in kwara will vote for unknown obi?I swear I pity you if you really put your mind on obi getting any significant vote in kwara even 20k he won't get.feb 25 is almost here

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by ezechi242: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
who is feeding you guys all these useless propaganda? Kwara is 70% Muslim and 30% Christian and who told you that all Christian in kwara will vote for unknown obi?I swear I pity you if you really put your mind on obi getting any significant vote in kwara even 20k he won't get.feb 25 is almost here

did you see crowd that wasnt paid in his campain?....stop decieving your self mr man
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Jflex07(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
You guys should stop all these nonsense. If you know predictions very well go and play 50 odds a and put 100k at least.. In close to two weeks time, election will come and go and every fortune teller would rest.Nonsense!!
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by gentiles(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Hmm do you know that.

Not surprised you guys are seen as Tribalists. Are you not ashamed of this comment, there are certain things that should not be spoken in public, Yorubas of this generation lack emotional intelligence.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by rolams(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Haha! This result is very funny!
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2023
chinchum:
His labour party will be his albatross. Nigerian youths will learn what party structure means more after February 25, 2023. Most don't understand it. It is applicable any where in the world. It is stronger in the political terrain like Nigeria.

exuberant and noiseful voters only have one votes.

You succeeded in saying nothing. What is party structure? Will the votes of new LP voters not be counted or will LP voters be killed on Election Day? Say something.

For example, millions of Nigerians registered for PVC just to vote for Peter Obi. What will the structure do to their votes? Please be more elaborate in your explanation.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2023
ezechi242:

christians dont normally vote before but you see this new election ...e no far just wait .....i have over a hundred friends that has never voted before but you see this election, we are all voting and it is obi......and that is how it is with over 40 million people in this country

Me I don’t understand all these APC boys. Maybe they think Christians are not eligible to vote in Nigeria or something. I have never voted in my life before but I will vote for the first time against APC. Will I be chased away from polling booth because I am a Christian?

Why are Muslims so deluded to think Christians or the middle class are too sophisticated or soft to vote in Nigeria?
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2023
gentiles:

Not surprised you guys are seen as Tribalists. Are you not ashamed of this comment, there are certain things that should not be spoken in public, Yorubas of this generation lack emotional intelligence.

Abi na.
You guys ain't tribalist in your state.
Y'all saints, y'all perfect people

I dare you to tell me your tribe.
I'm Yoruba first before anything, if it pains anyone, Lagoon is there
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Abi na.

You don’t represent Yorubas here. You represent Tinubu and APC.

Stop with the lies that your views reflects that of majority of Yorubas. February 25th is almost here.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

You don’t represent Yorubas here. You represent Tinubu and APC.

Stop with the lies that your views reflects that of majority of Yorubas. February 25th is almost here.
.you are very stu...pid

Show me any of my post that says I'm an APC member.
That I'm voting Asiwaju no mean say, I'm an APC member.

Be guided
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Assetosky(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Neckpresser101:
PDP win Delta State and bayelsa? What kind of weed are you smoking grin grin are you joking?
😂😂 You didn't add kwankwanso party in kano other k states grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don't really respond here,but you mean Labour party will win in my Bayelsa? That labor party will win Delta which has their son as pdp vice presidential candidate??

Kids too much here oooooo
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by ImDStar: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Mr Yoruba man, you're not more Yoruba than I, and I am not gonna vote for Tinubu no matter what.
If you're truly a Yoruba, not a Yoruba Muslim with bigoted mind, you agree that Osibanjo was the better candidate, but that spirit of error made you chose Tinubu for personal gain.
You now want to drag every Yoruba in to fulfill your own selfish desire with Tinubu, instead of supporting a candidate that would benefit all of us.

Sammy07:

Abi na.

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2023
ImDStar:
Mr Yoruba man, you're not more Yoruba than I, and I am not gonna vote for Tinubu no matter what.
If you're truly a Yoruba, not a Yoruba Muslim with bigoted mind, you agree that Osibanjo was the better candidate, but that spirit of error made you chose Tinubu for personal gain.
You now want to drag every Yoruba in to fulfill your own selfish desire with Tinubu, instead of supporting a candidate that would benefit all of us.

I'm a Proud Yoruba man from Ondo City in Ondo West Local Government of Ondo State.
Get that into your fvcking brain.

I'm voting Asiwaju because of his achievements and track record.

That's why y'all don't vote people based on their achievements from azikwe to shagari to Obj to yaradua to Buhari and Atiku.
azikwe and Shagari that y'all voted for, do they have better achievements than Awolowo?

I'm sure you voted for Buhari Or Atiku in 2019. Do they have better record than Kingsley Mogahlu?

Nonsense.

Bring your candidate achievements, let me bring mine
Let's see who is a better manager and has better last solution and track record
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

.you are very stu...pid

Show me any of my post that says I'm an APC member.
That I'm voting Asiwaju no mean say, I'm an APC member.

Be guided

Mods this op just violated rule 2.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Mods this op just violated rule 2.

Mtchew
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Mtchew

I know you’re an urchin and Muslim but I won’t insult you. But I reiterate that you’re an illiterate and your views do not represent that of majority of Nigerians.

You are at the fringes of our society and we shall see your end.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Sammy07: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I know you’re an urchin and Muslim but I won’t insult you. But I reiterate that you’re an illiterate and your views do not represent that of majority of Nigerians.

You are at the fringes of our society and we shall see your end.

k
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Neckpresser101: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Assetosky:

I don't really respond here,but you mean Labour party will win in my Bayelsa? That labor party will win Delta which has their son as pdp vice presidential candidate??

Kids too much here oooooo
you are the kid here grin cheesy

you think people in Delta are bigoted?

Where are you located sef ?

SS and SE has always voted one way

Igbos also voted OBJ even when Ojukwu was also contesting same year for presidency you are obviously the kid here wink
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Assetosky(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2023
I will respond to this after the election
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

You succeeded in saying nothing. What is party structure? Will the votes of new LP voters not be counted or will LP voters be killed on Election Day? Say something.

For example, millions of Nigerians registered for PVC just to vote for Peter Obi. What will the structure do to their votes? Please be more elaborate in your explanation.
what is new LP voters? A good chunk of Peter Obi advocates today voted Atiku in 2019. Some dont even have PVC. Some are so naive and think because they are loud advocates they subconsciously believe their one votes will be counted as hundred. Roughly about 10 million new registrants in all 36 states of the federation. There is nothing out of place in that added number. Similar numbers from 2015 to 2019 election.

The SE had the least new voters from all the 6 regions. 10 million new voters across Nigeria is average of 300,000 new voters per state. Don't be carried away by social engineering my friend. At least 50% of those will not collect their PVC nor vote.

Some also consciously believe that new voters in zamfara, borno , e.t.c have registered to vote Obi. What tomfoolery ?

The votes projected for Obi will be a hard nut to crack, but i believe political soldiers like you will help him achieve his well deserved 3rd position.

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
chinchum:
what is new LP voters? A good chunk of Peter Obi advocates today voted Atiku in 2019. Some dont even have PVC. Some are so naive and think because they are loud advocates they subconsciously believe their one votes will be counted as hundred. Roughly about 10 million new registrants in all 36 states of the federation. There is nothing out of place in that added number. Similar numbers from 2015 to 2019 election.

The SE had the least new voters from all the 6 regions. 10 million new voters across Nigeria is average of 300,000 new voters per state. Don't be carried away by social engineering my friend. At least 50% of those will not collect their PVC nor vote.

Some also consciously believe that new voters in zamfara, borno , e.t.c have registered to vote Obi. What tomfoolery ?

The votes projected for Obi will be a hard nut to crack, but i believe political soldiers like you will help him achieve his well deserved 3rd position.

Whatever.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by MrEverest(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Where are you living? cheesy
Did you see obis campaign at warri and Asaba?
Governor's don't have influence on the voting power of the people . Delta state is the most obidient state in SS I kid not go to warri , asaba and sapele even ozoro here sure they'll vote sherrif as governor but be rest assured Delta is obidient .

Make we bet wink

Watch how the urchin will run away now you asked him to bet.

They always write rubbish about how Tifnubu or Atifku will win but the moment you ask them to bet, they will run away.

Poor urchins are trying to use propaganda on people who are wiser than them😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Obi Can't Disqualify Tinubu Even If He Was Convicted In The US / The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal / Wabara: Why Are Igbo Forests Not For Tourism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.