Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection (3616 Views)

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by demmie1: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi does not have any governor, any senator and only one or two house of reps, how does he want to win.

In virtual election
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Watch how the urchin will run away now you asked him to bet.

They always write rubbish about how Tifnubu or Atifku will win but the moment you ask them to bet, they will run away.

Poor urchins are trying to use propaganda on people who are wiser than themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There is no point betting. The election is 18days from today. I don't need his Naira.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by bjdon: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
chinchum:
This is my analysis you can provide your figures for Delta. At the end. Delta state has their son on the ballot as a spare and you can be rest assured a 25 years continuous PDP party structure winning polls is not a joke. .

Kwankwaso votes were largely accounted for in PDP votes and partly in APC votes in Kano. He is loosing supporters daily in his supposed stronghold of NW. He will bow out and pick a side or get in to the polls severely battered.
I am from next door Edo, I have a lot of Delta friends that are grassroot politicians, and they are all saying the same thing that LP will win the Presidential poll in Delta and APC will win the governorship. Okowa is HATED in Delta and he's also fallen out with Ibori. If you understand the dynamics of Delta state politics, you will rush to put on a bet that LP will win there on the 23rd!
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
bjdon:

I am from next door Edo, I have a lot of Delta friends that are grassroot politicians, and they are all saying the same thing that LP will win the Presidential poll in Delta and APC will win the governorship. Okowa is HATED in Delta and he's also fallen out with Ibori. If you understand the dynamics of Delta state politics, you will rush to put on a bet that LP will win there on the 23rd!
Lp is not APC. Labour party no matter how much it appears to win will onlyvtake second and structure is key my brother. A goat from some parties will almost win election in some states. If Okowa was not on the ticket , i would have changed the projection. He recently borrowed about 100 billion. You think that money is for play. There will be vote buying,and other harassment also. e.t.c

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by Honlucas: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Where are you living? cheesy
Did you see obis campaign at warri and Asaba?
Governor's don't have influence on the voting power of the people . Delta state is the most obidient state in SS I kid not go to warri , asaba and sapele even ozoro here sure they'll vote sherrif as governor but be rest assured Delta is obidient .

Make we bet wink

Which sheriff as a governor Dy play.

Omo Agege is the next governor of Delta.

Also Peter obi can't win Delta State I will bet it with you

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by wwwkaycom(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2023
chinchum:
SW states also have other voters from other regions living within them and you can't completely rule out religious bias in voters decision. You are right when you said majority of westerners don't vote based on religion. The minority must be accounted for by the way.
The greatest disappointment Obi will get in the southwest is his and his followers belief that Asiwaju won't get the votes of christians in the zone, they will be shocked. There is a subtle campaigns in most religious houses (churches and mosques) in the SW and no one is talking about Obi. Yorubas will lean more to political affliations and ethnic sentiments this time than religious. Atiku will perform far better than Obi in all states of the southwest except may be Lagos. LP is virtually non-existent in most parts of SW. Most of the youth who are championing Obi's campaign in the zone are mostly on the social media. As a lecturer, I interviewed 25 of my students who are Obi's supporters last Friday, I found out that 7 of them did not register as a voter at all, 4 were yet to collect their PVC, 4 are registered in places where they can't go to vote on election day, only 10 said they will actually be voting for Obi by February 25. So I don't see Obi doing so well in the southwest. However, he'll perform better in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo than in Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States. Mark my words, Obi's worst performance in the southwest will be in Ekiti State. Tinubu will get more than 65% of total votes in Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2023
With all the turmoil going on in the country, i still stand with my projection 6 days to election.
Re: My 2023 Presidential Election States By States Projection by chinchum(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
I await how the results will vary to my projections in the coming hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results From Labour Party Situation Room as at 1am today / Gov. Fayemi Inaugurates N1bn Hospital Projects / Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.