Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign (22491 Views)

PSC Bows To Pressure, Removes Naja’atu From Election Duty / Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Dmama1991: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
urchin spotted
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Aguiyimba(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Okay. Whom we go vote?
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by iwaeda: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

We've heard you Hajia, allow us to vote whoever we want to vote and Tinubu remain my choice.
Same blind way Buhari was voted grin grin grin grin
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by henrydav: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Every Tinubu urchins on Niaraland that refused to get sense, vow never to be useful to themselves and the society. using every Medion to defend Tinubu lapses, what are you waiting for? Fall down and dieeeeee
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by alibiz: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-goofs-at-every-campaign-najaatu-mohammed/
The man is just a lapse to the standard of a public office Holder yet some imbeciles are supporting him.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Rapht933: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
so power should remain in the north... u will be disappointed.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by henrydav: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Honourable1901:
There's more to this woman , if she like make she go talk say asiwaju wan sleep with am, all the best for her
Hahahaha can asiwaju prick rise again?
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM, NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED, DEMENTED OLD DRUG LORD, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. APC + BAT = DISASTER. SAY NO TO EVIL GOVT, SAY NO TO APC, SAY NO TO BAT.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by bewla(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%
And will be declared winner on Twitter by media

Laffin in Swahili style
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by GOTVee: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Okay. Whom we go vote?

Vote your conscience
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by henrydav: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
You never start to cry you go wail tire. Whether na correct score or incorrect score, it is your score?

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by SmartyPants(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
These are divide and rule tactics.

This woman may be telling the truth but is she acting in good faith?

Southerners ought to rally behind either of the two southern candidates, rather than pulling Tinubu down. And if you must pull him down not because naajatu said this or that.

No matter how much Igbo and Yoruba fight online, the north sees all Christian southerners as one.

It's Peter Obi or Tinubu.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Coolboy009: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
You can just imagine how wicked we are as a country. With all these facts some wicked enemies of the poor masses still, support him and see nothing wrong. Oga O.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by henrydav: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
You never start to cry. You go wail tire. Whether na correct score or incorrect score, is it your score?

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Atlantis585: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-goofs-at-every-campaign-najaatu-mohammed/

Olodo!

That is what happens when you have an insane octogenarian that should be commited to a sanitarium but is running for president which is the highest and the most demanding job in the land.

Tufiakwa!

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by teawhy2788(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Anything u like talk,Obi supporters go shock when they see election results.Even d whole south east knelw dt Obi can't not win,I am not a politician bt in ASIWAJU leadership I believe
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by moshino(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120677993:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming eledumare of oduduwa republic.

JAGABAN OF oduduwa republic.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above all thieves.

JAGABAN be your oduduwa o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Solocoin: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Misterc:
Making fun of Tinubu isn't funny anymore....
It's like making fun of the less privileged.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But baba is not a less privilege 😂😂😂😂

Vote Obi-Datti for a better Nigeria...
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Chicastle: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
Wasted the whole thread just to cry over obedients

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Kennitrust(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
Christian my foot

You are more than stupid for bringing religion into these important moment of redemption of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by tishbite42: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
daygee12:

We don't need to insult her like the children of hate we are going to respond to her by our votes
Shildren of love
cheesy grin grin grin grin
The Fulas are ur nemesis
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Pemco: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author= post=120677993]The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,o
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.

&&&&&--&&&&&&&----&&&&&&---&&&&&&&
Just hesitate, what experience are you talking about? Tell Nigerians Tinubu's experience. He was the gov of Lagos state for eight years; Obi was the gov of Anambra state for eight years. As governors, Obi won 5 (2 international,and 3 local) awards as the best performing governor in different areas, Tinubu won only three( all local). Before they became govs, Obi has worked as directors of different financial institutions in Nigeria. He owned a company in UK where he presided over for years b4 coming to Nigeria. Tinubu had worked in America, and the verified report about his kind of work is the well published criminal conviction over drug related issues, from which he ran to Nigeria.

Is it on education? Tinubu's educational history remained fusy. His age, his name, his background, all are in the dark. Obi has gone to many of the most prestigious university in the world.
Now tell Nigerians about the experience of Tinubu over other candidates.

Please sit down quietly and ponder on this. First keep aside, ethnicity, religion, party affiliation, sentiment; speak truth to yourself, and you will get understanding.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
iwaeda:
Tinubu ti dagaba, but people that want to be in control want to cash out. Imagine people like Sam Omatseye, Festus Keyamo in government. grin grin grin grin
it's a shame that both Sam Omatseye and Festus Keyamo are from Delta State.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Pemco: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=moshino post=120680865][/quote]

Just hesitate, what experience are you talking about? Tell Nigerians Tinubu's experience. He was the gov of Lagos state for eight years; Obi was the gov of Anambra state for eight years. As governors, Obi won 5 (2 international,and 3 local) awards as the best performing governor in different areas, Tinubu won only three( all local). Before they became govs, Obi has worked as directors of different financial institutions in Nigeria. He owned a company in UK where he presided over for years b4 coming to Nigeria. Tinubu had worked in America, and the verified report about his kind of work is the well published criminal conviction over drug related issues, from which he ran to Nigeria.

Is it on education? Tinubu's educational history remained fusy. His age, his name, his background, all are in the dark. Obi has gone to many of the most prestigious university in the world.
Now tell Nigerians about the experience of Tinubu over other candidates.

Please sit down quietly and ponder on this. First keep aside, ethnicity, religion, party affiliation, sentiment; speak truth to yourself, and you will get understanding.
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by Dannieln1: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head".Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
I wanted to debate with you but the bolded just made me stop. Another man lost in the whitemans religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by blueAgent(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
god punish all apc supporter's

Amen
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by TONYE001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:

How about speaking for yourself? You obviously don't represent Nigerian Christians, do you?

However, turning this election into a religious affair goes to show how poorly we think over here.

2 Likes

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by surgical: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%
since he doesn't have structure, who will protect his votes in those areas,if he doesn't win its because of structure people are ready to vote him,but the elements in labour, like the chairman abure are not interested
Their job of managing and providing party structure they are not doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun / APC Visits Obasanjo Today / Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.