Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. (622 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 12:53pm On Jan 07
yes, I have children, I can never be watching my kids be suffering and crying and do nothing to stop the suffering and crying, it's wickedness and, it's heartbreaking, I remember when my daughter nearly died in the middle of the night, I have to carry her to hospital and they demanded for deposit because I forgot to bring money with money with me, I suffered that night, going from ATM to ATM no money, I suffered that night before seeing ATM machine that paid me money before I rushed back to hospital and deposited it, so your God will just sit one place and watch you his helpless children suffer and die and he do nothing, you are worshipping demon, if God and Satan exist, Satan is good and your God is Evil

4 Likes

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 12:55pm On Jan 07
Christian, what was your God doing when Satan was doing all this things, he kept quiet, I didn't kept quiet when my daughter was sick so why do your God keep quiet and Satan is tormenting you, so your God created Satan to cause you affliction, your God is the original Evil

But animals did not disobeyed God so why are they afflicted too, why is it that it's only Africans who are facing this affliction, why is china Israel Russia Indians japanese Germany Australia France etc not facing this challenges

2 Likes

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Jokerman(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07
Another hungry psycho on the loose 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:03pm On Jan 07
Well, you have the idea that God is sovereign in a weird way.

God is sovereign, but not in d way u think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:04pm On Jan 07
God can't just do anything at any time.

He is not a criminal.

If God was sovereign, he would have stopped Adam and eve from eating the fruit in the garden
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by slimjohn2k5: 1:04pm On Jan 07
Hmmm,
Funny enough u acknowledged God more than those that call themselves christians.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:06pm On Jan 07
Is God the cause for the hungers and wars going on in the world?

Not at all. If he just jumps in and intervenes in global activities, then we have to question his morality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:07pm On Jan 07
God is steadily achieving his plan in his son Christ Jesus.

Only the blind cannot see the work he is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Thundafireseun: 1:08pm On Jan 07
grin
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:10pm On Jan 07
Next time you think of the problems the world is going through and why God is silent. (first, what do you mean by silent)

Think of a God who sent his son to the world. The son was killed in a shameful way and he did not protest. The disciples were persecuted and still he didn't call down fire and brimstone.

Sela

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Thundafireseun: 1:12pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:
Christian, what was your God doing when Satan was doing all this things, he kept quiet, I didn't kept quiet when my daughter was sick so why do your God keep quiet and Satan is tormenting you, so your God created Satan to cause you affliction, your God is the original Evil

But animals did not disobeyed God so why are they afflicted too, why is it that it's only Africans who are facing this affliction, why is china Israel Russia Indians japanese Germany Australia France etc not facing this challenges

Apart from tormenting JOB with the permission from God …

Can you name one evil /bad thing the devil has done??

Feel free to quote from the Bible
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:16pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:

Your God tormented Job?
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by mmsen: 1:16pm On Jan 07
Peledonomy:
Well, you have the idea that God is sovereign in a weird way.

God is sovereign, but not in d way u think

Christians have spent 2000 years telling the world that their deity is omnipotent. Now all of a sudden you want to change the meaning of words?

What does omnipotent mean if not all powerful? What does sovereign mean if not who enjoys supreme authority?

Continue to remix the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:18pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:

. devil has never done any bad things,

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:20pm On Jan 07
mmsen:

Christians have spent 2000 years telling the world that their deity is omnipotent. Now all of a sudden you want to change the meaning of words?

What does omnipotent mean if not all powerful? What does sovereign mean if not who enjoys supreme authority?

.no mind that zombie.

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:20pm On Jan 07
mmsen:

Common sense should prevail here. If Christians have been claiming that their God is omnipotent and sovereign over everything, then you simply need to check the book of Genesis to see what that omnipotent God did to stop Adam and Eve from eating that fruit.

If he did nothing, then it doesn't matter what the claim is. You need to learn about his sovereignty.

Check how the apostles were treated. If he did nothing, then it does not matter the claim. You have to humble yourself and learn his sovereignty
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07
God is bound by his word that's why
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:25pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:

Shut up your mouth.

You contribute to the evil in this world..

Don't put all the blame on Satan.

Nonsense.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by advanceDNA: 1:28pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:

U have time oooo.......
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 1:34pm On Jan 07
Someone will quote one of my comments and abuse me. But that fellow has raped someone before. Once he reads this, he will know that truly God exists.

If God were to be the kind of God he wants, he would be dead by now.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:34pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:

Of course the Devil is more innocent than you.

You are more wicked and heartless than the devil.

If you don't know, know it now.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Thundafireseun: 1:34pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:

Exactly my point
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:34pm On Jan 07
LalastiklaIa:
God is bound by his word that's why
God doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:37pm On Jan 07
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DoWhatThouWilt:

Of course the Devil is more innocent than you.

You are more wicked and heartless than the devil.

If you don't know, know it now.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:37pm On Jan 07
Peledonomy:
Someone will quote one of my comments and abuse me. But that fellow has raped someone before. Once he reads this, he will know that truly God exists.

If God were to be the kind of God he wants, he would be dead by now.

Don't mind the Op. He is lost and confused.

Unfortunately, God is not the source of his depression.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:38pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're laughing?

You really don't know how selfish and wicked you are?

Keep laughing.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:47pm On Jan 07
DoWhatThouWilt:

You're laughing?

Keep laughing.

Do you know that Satan still cross over with you, he never die oo so what are you cerebrating, struggle continue

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:49pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:

Do you know that Satan still cross over with you, he never die oo so what are you cerebrating, struggle continue

I love Satan.

Leave the guy alone. He is not tormenting you. Your foolishness, your evil and selfish heart is what is tormenting you.

Don't put the blame on the innocent guy. grin
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 1:53pm On Jan 07
DoWhatThouWilt:

You're laughing?

Keep laughing.

Jesus Christ is still useless in 2024.

You may say I should repent,but repent from what? U rather need repentance from believing in religious nonsense. Jesus is useless forever and ever. Jesus has nothing to do with black people. U are just interested in using his name for money. Jesus has nothing for Africa.

Worshipping Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you are not ashamed of yourself worshipping somebody from isreal, Nazareth, a place you have not been to, isreal don't believe in the God you are talking about and you are here fooling yourself, a God who can't speak your language, a God who doesn't know if you exist, a God that have never answer all the prayers Nigerian christians are praying, what happened to your own God, what happened to the God your home town or country, why God of another man home town and country, is your own God dead that you have to choose a God from the country and town that you have never been in your life and you will never be there in future.

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by DoWhatThouWilt: 1:56pm On Jan 07
EnemyofGod2:

Jesus Christ is still useless in 2024.

You may say I should repent,but repent from what? U rather need repentance from believing in religious nonsense. Jesus is useless forever and ever. Jesus has nothing to do with black people. U are just interested in using his name for money. Jesus has nothing for Africa.

Worshipping Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you are not ashamed of yourself worshipping somebody from isreal, Nazareth, a place you have not been to, isreal don't believe in the God you are talking about and you are here fooling yourself, a God who can't speak your language, a God who doesn't know if you exist, a God that have never answer all the prayers Nigerian christians are praying, what happened to your own God, what happened to the God your home town or country, why God of another man home town and country, is your own God dead that you have to choose a God from the country and town that you have never been in your life and you will never be there in future.

Who is talking about Jesus?

Did I ask you to repent?

I said don't put the blame on Satan. You are ten times more wicked than him.

If you are currently experiencing any affliction or hardship, it is not from Satan.

It is as a result of your selfish and wicked heart.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Oyindidi(f): 2:06pm On Jan 07
Why e dey pain you pass him children 😂
We love our Father and nothing fit change am

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:46pm On Jan 07
Peledonomy:
Is God the cause for the hungers and wars going on in the world?

Not at all. If he just jumps in and intervenes in global activities, then we have to question his morality.
But we don't have to question his morality for the genocides in Egypt, for slavery, for oppression, deceit , lies , rape and murder?

Man! You are just like your fictitious god

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Pastors Invade . . . / Javalove And Olabowale / Keeping Hope Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.