Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? (1152 Views)

Poll: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers?

Yes: 100% (6 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Clients Who Cheat Web Designers After Getting A Demo / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by tundexman(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2007
I think it is time to honour Nigeria's best websites and web designers. So we bring to you, the Nigeria Websites Awards. In each category; there are two (2) awards to win. The title "Best Website of the Year" is awarded to the website with the highest average score after evaluation by the Judges. The title "Most Popular Website" is awarded to the Website with the highest number of votes.
The Categories for the Nigeria Websites Awards are :

Actor/Actoress
Airline
Arts/Culture
Artiste
Auction
Autos
Bank
Blog
Career/Jobs
Celebrity
Dating
e-Commerce
Education
Forum
Government Agency
ISP
Newspaper
News Site
Online Community
Oil/Gas
Radio
Search Engine/Directory
Shopping Site
Social Networking
Sports Site
State Government
Telecommunications
Television
Tourism/Travel
Web Development/Web Hosting
University
Best Webhosting Company of the Year

Nominate your favourite website(s) for the above categories. Post your nominations on this thread.
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2007
O
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by gbolio4(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2007
If we do that, we can as well honor Nigeria's best furniture and furniture designers/crafters.
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by gmagoro(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
You forgot to include manufacturing

I recommend:
Femro3 Nigeria Limited: www.femro3.com
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by Kolewole: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
You also forgot Entertainment for music, movies and interactive features

For music and interaction

I recommend

http://wetin-dey.com
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by A2J(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2008
sorry if i miss it sad but is it word of mouth award or real award that will be presented? if yes, presented to the website owner or designer? as you said two awards for websites and web designer.

just asking o before someone flame up now o

@poster

what about people like me that are freelance webdesigner/developer, our website no go win award?

@fineboy2

lovetospam not working, so can't win the award i believe and why you nominate Oceanic bank? unless if you have account with them or you are a shareholder because i can't see why that website should be nominated (best design site) when you have better websites of GTBank,SkyeBank or even Bankphb.
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by AbidemiA: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
Is your award limited to only web designers? If the answer is yes, then you are only considering look and feel and not functionality.
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by quadrillio(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2008
to make this official:

1, create a website for it

2, Nomination for some day.

3, give out the price, (even if it only pali)

4, don't listen to the noise the crowd. Be focus if there is any way i can help call me on 08077796668
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by tundewoods(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
Very funny,i seems most of you fellows nominating are currently idle,abi?award ko,malu ni.
Re: Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? by OmniPotens(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
tundewoods:

Very funny,i seems most of you fellows nominating are currently idle,abi?award ko,malu ni.

My brother the thing tire you too? I just keep reading and laughing. Why not they put their webs up for nomination too?
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Short History Of Blogging / Need A Dedicated Server With This Recommendation / How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.