Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website (1149 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Do You Need A Website ? Or A Forum Like Nairaland, Nigerianalerts Or Nigerianbest Forum. I Can Set I / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website by gabriel74: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2012
Dear friends

Im working on a website that i want to sell about 3000(E-books)
I want a system whereby when payment is made,i will give access to the ebooks to download at any time without restriction.
Please how do i go about it,is it some i have to discuss with my host , or just give me hint how does it work?

Thank guyz
Re: How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website by joomlaman(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2012
@ gabriel74,
The easiest way to do it, is for you to use any of the eCommerce applications around e.g OSCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, VMart, etc.

If you need more details call: 08039508010
Cheers!
Re: How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website by Delaw7(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2012
Then u av to think is of installing an ssl on ur site. After which you will design a page which will request for payment details.
After d payment has been confimed, it will then send open a page containing the download link or send it to a mail box. If it is in a PDF format.
But i think its better to send the E-book to d buyers box than to send d download link because he might b making use of d link multiple times which he may later giveout d link to pple illegally. Though, dis can be prevented by the ssl installed on ur site.

Mean while, dis site is no longer just a site anymore, its becoming an E-commerce sit.

Best of luck sha.

Ade4real@rocketmail.com
Re: How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website by gabriel74: 9:32am On May 06, 2012
De-law:
Then u av to think is of installing an ssl on ur site. After which you will design a page which will request for payment details.
After d payment has been confimed, it will then send open a page containing the download link or send it to a mail box. If it is in a PDF format.
But i think its better to send the E-book to d buyers box than to send d download link because he might b making use of d link multiple times which he may later giveout d link to pple illegally. Though, dis can be prevented by the ssl installed on ur site.

Mean while, dis site is no longer just a site anymore, its becoming an E-commerce sit.

Best of luck sha.

Ade4real@rocketmail.com

Waoo Thanks ,I appreciate,
Ok let say i go for the second option of sending the books to their email, sending about 3000 Ebooks to Buyer email,you think it will contain their Inbook?,for example yahoo provide 25MB space only. Pleases am i making sense here, just thinking.

Waiting your reply thank
Re: How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website by Delaw7(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
U r making sense on one part, bt dis hw it work!

Is it one person that'll buy the whole 3000 E-books? Even if it is, it'll contain it!.
More over, I the books are not on yahoo but on ur host, it would have been programmed in such a way that u aren't d 1 2send d mails(either books OR link) it'll b sent automatically it has verified payment after which u wud av gotten a transaction alert from ur acct holders.

As a beginner, u may not b able 2do all dis stuffs ursef!

Bt, it works!

Like my page on fb for more info:
Search;
Hackomict

Feel free to place a call or mail to;
Ade4real@rocketmail.com
08061682121, 08097003202.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Active Users Statistics On Nairaland / Website And Logo Design / Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.