Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) (52376 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Makitrend1: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Earthquakes hit Syria and Turkey killed 1400 people

Clink the link to watch the Full Video

https://www.makitrend.com.ng/2023/02/at-least-640-people-conformed-dead.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Remmy07: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
May their soul Rest In Peace
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
All these high rise building sef!

Are Turkish good in construction?
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by mylove4God(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
So painful. May their souls rest in peace. Amen. These are people who already have plans.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by YoshihideSuga: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
ValeeLove:
Does the development of these Nations have any contribution to the Earth quakes? If so, perhaps we should be careful what we wish for even as a developing country.

It's tectonic plates, basic Geography in secondary school. Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore are highly developed places but experience zeros earthquakes. Nothing to be with level of development.

3 Likes

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Makitrend1: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
All these high rise building sef!

Are Turkish good in construction?

Yes of course
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by perdollar(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Turkey was a Christian country same with Middle East and North Africa. But a cancer afflicted ds regions and we lost it to primitive barbarians. We have to raise 21st century crusaders that WL take back all d Christian lands from terrorist. I won't be surprised if the Turks blame Israel for ds.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by YoshihideSuga: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
benjsniper33:
Operation HAARP

If you know, you know..
haha

But Japan also experiences earthquakes. Why does the US implement the same HAARP on a major ally? 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Makitrend1:

Yes of course

Arabs that I know do things anyhow!

Mago mago
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by EASYLIFE4US: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
perdollar:
Turkey was a Christian country same with Middle East and North Africa. But a cancer afflicted ds regions and we lost it to primitive barbarians. We have to raise 21st century crusaders that WL take back all d Christian lands from terrorist. I won't be surprised if the Turks blame Israel for ds.

Jesus is the only way to redemption
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Gagare1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oh dear!!! embarassed May the wounded find healing.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by God2man2again(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is serious oooo
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Gagare1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Mr Righteousness, Eba don ready o.

So na eba be dis one? grin
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Makitrend1: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
At least 1400 killed when earthquake hit Turkey and Syria.

Click the link below to watch full viral video

https://www.makitrend.com.ng/2023/02/at-least-640-people-conformed-dead.html?m=1

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Chee59(f): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigeria has no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no hurricanes, no landslides, but we are no better than those who have them.
Theirs are natural disasters, ours is human disasters of epic proportion.
Now imagine if we keep voting the right people into government for the next 50 years at all levels, irrespective of their ethnic or religious differences from ours?

Vote Labour party, from top to bottom
Let's change history for once in our lives.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
God bless Nigeria. If not bad leadership and islamist terrorists activities, coupled with inequality causing arsons everywhere, Nigeria is the most blessed nation. May God restore peace in the affected regions
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Silentmoni(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Can't post link here....send Whatsapp message to the number on flyer to join the training.... Thank me later

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
seunlayi:
Let me use this opportunity to remind you all of what you already know that Nigeria is supposed to be one of the best place in the world to live like a paradise (think about it without sentiment) but bad leadership wrecked us. No natural disaster only man-made disaster destroyed our economy, social, health, energy, etc. This is not the time for prayer of requests because God already gave us all we need to be great but it's only time to thank God for the journey so far that we are still existing.

I still believe that with little amendment on the part of our leadership, we can still be something to be admired by other nations. Let's stop all this politics of hate, ethnicity, etc. Let's call a spade what is supposed to be called. Now that a seed of groundnut have more value than ₦1, APC at the national level MUST not return to power. They must be punished for what they did to this country same way PDP Jonathan was punished. We can't continued to be fooled by some sets of people (aspirant blaming incumbent). And by 2027 whosoever is underperforming should be sent parking.
@ seunlayi, dem no dey tell person naw. You've said it all in your last paragraph. Jonathan didn't do one-quarter of what the APC had done to Nigeria in bad governance and he got punished. I was among those who voted him out with apologies to nobody. That's the same way I'd join the teeming Nigerians to vote out the apc this month by God's grace. The suffering masses would not hesitate to follow suit. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Felabrity:
Imagine earthquake in Nigeria

Thank God there is no such thing here, what we have is terrible leaders
If you have your pvc, pls join us in voting out the apc/pdp pls
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Asquare84:
thank God is listening to prayers of Africans. the white man deviated from God and here is the consequencies
Sadly, they can't predict the future. That's why all should respect and acknowledge God's existence
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by seunlayi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
@ seunlayi, dem no dey tell person naw. You've said it all in your last paragraph. Jonathan didn't do one-quarter of what the APC had done to Nigeria in bad governance and he got punished. I was among those who voted him out with apologies to nobody. That's the same way I'd join the teeming Nigerians to vote out the apc this month by God's grace. The suffering masses would not hesitate to follow suit. Nigeria shall be great again.

If you can check my 2011 post, I was with Jonathan. He was actually one of our best

1 Like

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emperormartin:

We have earthquake leaders in Nigeria
Lol. Leaders with tremors

1 Like

Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Ayodeb(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
One of the signs that we are in the last days.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
It was a devastating and catastrophic quake.
Poverty stricken villagers o.
What kind life is this.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by motayoayinde: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

It's better Turkey goes back to Christianity and appease the wrath of my Lord Yahweh Sabaoth

I TRUST NIGERIAN ISLAMOPHOBESS TO JUBILATE OVER THIS BECAUSE MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE INVOLVED.

FIRST, NO MUSLIM COUNTRY WILL BECOME CHRISTIAN. THE OPPOSITE IS WHAT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED AND WILL KEEP HAPPENING.

SECOND, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by sonofElElyon: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rage of spirits
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to change name from Turkey to turkiye. This was a Christian nation before it turned to an islamic nation.
On the name change, I wouldn't say much about that. They said they're no birds so they changed their name.

On Turkey being historically a Christian state, those Christians of that time were so lenient. They accommodated everyone, even sheltered them not knowing they had a plan. By the time they had fully perpetrated them, Otthoman staged a jihad war on them and wiped out a greater percentage of Christians in Turkey. Most of them migrated from Syria to join otthoman.

Today, jihad of such a type is very difficult. The World is coming together to repress any domineering activities against nations. Even here in Nigeria, as you can see the way islamist jihadists are raging here and there. Their activities are being suppressed day and night. It if were in the olden days, Nigeria would have become a thing of the past by now. Such madness can't happen again and if you see the way western countries control the jihadist countries population and migration into their countries, you'd realise how much they've learned from Turkey experience
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
seunlayi:

If you can check my 2011 post, I was with Jonathan. He was actually one of our best
Yes, I voted him too in 2011 but he later grew wings and abetted corruption. That really angered Nigerians. Apc came and lied to us and they got us lol. It would never happen again. We're learning everyday. A ti gbon
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by Truthshscrazy: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by ade605: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Where is pastor Righteousness2 ?Come and lead us in worshipWhere is pastor Righteousness2 ?Come and lead us in worship...
Re: Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
doggedfighter:
Loss of so many lives cry

We lose lost more than that some months here .

My condolences !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / India Issues Final Warning To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.