Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) (40122 Views)

2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Anti Saraki O To Ge Ongoing Street Rally In Kwara. PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos n photoshop

Go n see the 360 videos of katsina rally n enter coma

Ogbeni shut up.

Katsina is such a Disaster.

If I am you (Godforbid) I will not even argue that.

Go to Twitter and see if the rally is trending like other APC rallies.

Total Disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by iSense247: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The emptiness of the stadium choke. Katsina rejected the miscreant Lord...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All the APC Miscreants on Twitter have abandoned their rally to focus on Obi in Kwara😆

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
tamdun:

Oga those orange space are not empty ó,na apc supporters in orange uniform u can confirm from pic below .
Now u can go and hug transformer

Oya look at the back of Tinubu and also this picture

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by tamdun: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

From nobody knows him in Kwara to 1000 votes😆😆.

The joke is on you.

Go buy sniper now oo. Price never increase.
Shey u dey joke ni,those 1k votes will come from ur fellow flat head ni,na who get obi time for kwara
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by tamdun: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Oya look at the back of Tinubu and also this picture
The 360 video is on nairaland front page,go and watch
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by M4A1carbine: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
This Katsina empty stadium pain una gan😀😀😀😀

BATified2023:
u igbos n photoshop

Go n see the 360 videos of katsina rally n enter coma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
tamdun:

Shey u dey joke ni,those votes will come from ur fellow flat head ni,na who get obi time for kwara

That shows that Igbos are the most populated race in Nigeria.

To be in SE, SS, more than half of Lagos, everywhere in SW, NE, NC, NW.

Bury your head in shame. Tribally Condemned urchin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by tamdun: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

That shows that Igbos are the most populated race in Nigeria.

To be in SE, SS, more than half of Lagos, everywhere in SW, NE, NC, NW.

Bury your head in shame. Tribally Condemned urchin
1k votes in a state with almost 2m pvc? Obi is popular indeed
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by M4A1carbine: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
We are not comparing campaigns in Kwara ogbeni. The campaign in Katsina was a tremendous flop. Deal with it...na wah for these thiefnubuu zombies sef .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sammy07:

Did you watch the video?

See APC campaign in the same kwara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by M4A1carbine: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why are you and your agbado miscreant crew fixated on Peter OBI? You don't expend this energy on sowore or even kwankwaso?

He is the main contender...and you preeks can't understand, how it's so abi?? ..😀😀😀😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣

tamdun:

1k votes in a state with almost 2m pvc? Obi is popular indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by AcuraZDX: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Why are you and your agbado miscreant crew fixated on Peter OBI? You don't expend this energy on sowore or even kwankwaso?

He is the main contender...and you preeks can't understand, how it's so ..😀😀😀😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣

It's a hard pill for them😝😝.

They left their flop rally in Katsina to hold body with Obi rally.😝😝

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by M4A1carbine: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
They are the most despicable type of people.

The new campaign jingle they are using now on radios according to what I was told, is making it look as if Thiefnubuu is the choice of Southern Nigeria against the North.

They are now shouting southern unity because it's obvious that Atiku and kwankwaso and even PO have held their zones in the North strongly.

That is why they were shouting southern unity and some useless Governors like Wike was hailing the initiative, I knew it was geared towards giving power to the SW at the detriment of the SE, whose time is now.

But anyway..all I know is this Thiefnubuu can Never be President...I have.my sources and they are adamant about this fact.

AcuraZDX:

It's a hard pill for them😝😝.

They left their flop rally in Katsina to hold body with Obi rally.😝😝

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Homefingers: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sure Man
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
The winning team 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Massive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Biafraaa: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
naming ceremony dey full pass this one on a normal day
Send your papa naming ceremony pics make we check something.
No insult🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by alibiz: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Canopy party aka Andrew liver salt
Ewwww I know your pain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Ogsirsolo: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Interhousesport
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
wait oooooo is this a musical concert why people come plenty like this shocked
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
You don't have one iota of intergrity
post=120687087:

Tinubu campaign rally in Katsina
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:
More

Obi should forget Kwara state.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Midehi3(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
With 20 million mobilisation fee , I can do better
We no dey give shishi, we don't want your corrupt mind tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Midehi3(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi should forget Kwara state.
Because you are his God angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by juman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
The rally was a success.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Moh247: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Midehi3:

We no dey give shishi, we don't want your corrupt mind tongue

My Son... No make them dey scam you... Labour Party and obi dey recieve donations and shi Shi. No dey dull the matter
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Midehi3(f): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

My Son... No make them dey scam you... Labour Party and obi dey recieve donations and shi Shi. No dey dull the matter
Ehnn but we don't want you tongue

Stop calling me your son undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Make una show us around the canopy grin
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by constant1960: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Canopy party aka Andrew liver salt

The only party that don't like seeing it own surfer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.