Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) (40091 Views)

2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Anti Saraki O To Ge Ongoing Street Rally In Kwara. PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

That shows that Igbos are the most populated race in Nigeria.

To be in SE, SS, more than half of Lagos, everywhere in SW, NE, NC, NW.

Bury your head in shame. Tribally Condemned urchin

You have less than 20 days to prove that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Jones4190(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
canopy people's party CPP
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Osidazz19: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Just another interhouse sport banga grin

Laboring in VAIN.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by broadman20: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
naming ceremony dey full pass this one on a normal day

It's still better than the crowd buying drug criminal.

Thank God I've collected my own money in his rally in Ebonyi state.

Na Port Harcourt rally we dey wait.

That one we go chop lagos money tire.

I sincerely pity lagos treasury.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Moh247: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Midehi3:

Ehnn but we don't want you tongue

Stop calling me your son undecided

What should I call you
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Telldem1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Can you see happy people here unlike those faces I saw at APC rally in katsina.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Blaze14k: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
tamdun:

Shey u dey joke ni,those 1k votes will come from ur fellow flat head ni,na who get obi time for kwara

Your fellow mango head go vote for peter obi
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
LP no dey give shi shi...if you think Mobilization fee is 20mil , then stop Ranting na. Thiefnubuu spent 1 billion and he couldn't fill up a stadium in Katsina 😀😀😀

Stop crying...

I guess Tinubu borrowed the #1b from you. You no dey give shishi, you no dey give shishi but una dey fight for states.

At this stage, you should be more concerned about your naming ceremonies in the North.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by undisputedKOC: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
This bastard fool Peter Obi is finally cutting his campaign according to canopy. Despite using IPOB terrorists funds to rent crowd, they are not even up to 1000 people. If this political fraudster Peter Obi gets more than 10K votes in Kwara State I will donate 50 ambulance vehicles to Soludo Anambra government undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by iezeiyida(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians don't vote for tribe or religion this time around, please!
See how all Nigerians are suffering..
Vote for the better candidate in which ever party he or she is contesting.

Vote for Obi|Datti at the presidential election. They are not saint but they are far better than Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Olowoeko11: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Flathead8:
This is the wayo u keep doing to us!! You choke and squeeze people into small space of canopies and then u snap pictures😂🤣😁
if you know this place in Asa dam and they couldn’t fill it up still have to use canopy then I can boldly say LP won’t get 5k votes in Kwara state,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Our next president by God's grace, but if you want to continue this suffering vote those criminal we all dey there ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Telldem1:
Can you see happy people here unlike those faces I saw at APC rally in katsina.

Consoling your soul after the Kwara naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by emmydee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Organic supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by ASAPFERG1: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
another sendoff party crowd ;Do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Tochi3(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Abegi shift... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by leokid866: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
iezeiyida:
Nigerians shouldn't vote for tribe or religion this time around, please! See how all Nigerians are suffering.. Vote for the better candidate in which ever party he or she's contesting.

Vote for Obi|Datti at the presidential election. They are not saint but they are far better than Atkiu and Tinubu
how exactly are they better? Can you hit your chest and say you know who datii was before becoming obis VP?
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by M4A1carbine: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Naming ceremonies that disturbs you?? Does that make sense??🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tareq1105:

I guess Tinubu borrowed the #1b from you. You no dey give shishi, you no dey give shishi but una dey fight for states.

At this stage, you should be more concerned about your naming ceremonies in the North.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Winters23: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Canopy party aka Andrew liver salt

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by davidl7: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians make una no let this opportunity pass una by. Every day we listen to Tinubu and Atiku accusing each other of being greedy and looters. SPV, Bullion van and things like that.

Do not hurt your future and that of your children becos of tribal sentiments.

Dont vote those people only for u to come back tomorrow to beg for arms and urgent 2k!

Suffer no dey tire una?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by boladale123: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
My people says the person wey dey suffer no dey quick die.
We Kwarans love suffering,I won't be surprised if APC wins the state, very unfortunate.
That was how a golden opportunity was missed during the last election.
The present calamitous government in the state is an evidence to that.
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by ivandrag0n: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Arrive at their Campaign Rally venue in Ilorin, Kwara State.🔥

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lduUH7OgxbA

As expected and as now common with Peter Obi’s rallies outside the SE:

1. No aerial photos or videos

2. Presence of canopies

3. The photographer and video cameraman suffering extensive body pains as they bend and stretch to find angles of photos that capture a section with 200 people squeezed together for maximum effects

4. The look on the faces of Peter Obi and Datti- of resignation to fate, having come to realise that the noise by the very loud minority on social media has not borne any parallel with reality

5. Words of self-consolation always by IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM members on Nairaland, trying to console themselves

6. Statements like “our supporters are busy at work hence can’t attend rallies”, by IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM

7. Delusional statements by IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM, that other Presidential candidates‘ crowds are purchased (they say this to console themselves of their agony)

8. Deeper and deeper delusional statements on Twitter by the arrogant and narcissistic Aisha Yesufu, such as “most of the biggest politicians from APC & PDP are defecting soon to LP and we will welcome them”. Imagine the delusion, even her presence there alone has done a lot more to de-market Peter Obi. Also, since they have called all other politicians outside the IPOB-LP group as thieves, why do they want those “thieves” in their “saintly” party?
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Keep hiding reality on ground, 25th will show us the reality u dey hide
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Etimemy: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:

No bullion van this year
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
The way many in the political circle attack this man is preposterous.You would think he embezzled the national funds or something.
Well, the devil doesn't see a promising star and let it in peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Gboom: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
The winning team
The winning team indeed!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by doneback04: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
We are not here to win the state rather to take the vote that belongs to pdp and APC and add to our own

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Olaniyi021(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

E shock you bah?

Nobody knows Peter Obi in Kwara finally in the mud!!!😆😆

https://thenationonlineng.net/lps-deputy-gov-candidate-senatorial-candidates-others-join-apc/
Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Pinito: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Atleast em better pass this one with President Present
dey play

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Hessem: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:

Haba I thought no one came?
Your shame will never leave your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) by Arokhetah: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Arrive at their Campaign Rally venue in Ilorin, Kwara State.🔥

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lduUH7OgxbA
why do you people like to be mocking yourselves you are showing this the world without shame I shake my head for people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.