Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling (32930 Views)

Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims / Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by BOYS2MEN: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
If I curse these already cursed aboki some mumu mod go block dia papa wey nor b me.....to the mod that always block me na so heaven go block ur blessings....AMEN!!! Since na bad thing una dey support for these platform...#bigotry platform..mynd44,NLpolicewoman,seun....
ganisucks:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-it-is-time-for-the-north-to-complete-14-years-of-ruling-dogara/
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by alibiz: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
It is a pity that somebody of this caliber will come out to spew trash in public just to fulfill his selfish desire.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Vote4Obi: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Any Southerner, whether Christian or Muslim that goes ahead to vote for Atiku is a fool.

As for this senseless man called Dogara, I don't blame him, rather I blame Northern Christians that allow the fool to insult their sensibility. He said Labour party can't win because they can't get 25% in NW. Lol, may this fool be reminded that Goodluck Jonathan won the election in 2011 despite Buhari winning same NW landslide. If Jonathan could win in a 2-horse race without NW, is it Peter Obi who can't? In a 4-horse race that makes it a lot more easier?

Peter Obi already has SS and SE on lockdown, he is also leading in NC, and comes 2nd in SW. With such statistics, he is already on his way to Aso rock if Northern Christians give him maximum support just like Southerners.

Except people of Southern Kaduna are okay with the way fulani herdsmen are gradually wiping them out. Except they're okay with slavery and subjugation, then they should go ahead and vote for Atiku. But if they're tired of the status quo, they have one option i.e. to come out en mass and vote for LP on February 25.

Thank God that Peter Obi has already visited them in kafanchan and Zaria where he personally addressed them. An honor no other presidential candidate has ever done to them.

If Southern Kaduna allows this Judas who was sent by Atiku to deceive them, then they have no sense. They used Dogara because he is a Christian, so he can brainwash them without suspicion. Same Atiku that withdrew his condemnation of Deborah killers because Northern Muslim fanatics threatened him won't and can't save Southern Kaduna people from the genocide they're already suffering.

Wisdom is profitable to direct and the bible stated that people without knowledge will perish. I pray that Southern Kaduna people will reason critically and save themselves by voting for Peter Obi's LP.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Son, there's nothing like peter Obi urchins. We only have Tinubu urchins, ie, Tinubu urchins. Please let's be guided

You’re a typical example of a Peter Obi urchin.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2023
This clown should go and sit down. Playing religious card at this critical moment is wicked.

Obi is coming by the grace of God
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by fohlarp: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
So d killings of hausa xtians in d north neva do u,jna eyes go clear wen anoda fulani muslims tks ova wch i dnt pray 4.see ppl we wr wailg 4 during d kilgs of Deborah,rev fadas in d church,den neva kill u finish,smbdy will say wot is ur own dey both hausa,but religion mks me cry.u neva die finish xtian in d north if u cant vote a xtian
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by GoodHardDickk: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

You’re a typical example of a Peter Obi urchin.

All these Tinubu urchins sef
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Adabestseason(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
I must congratulate the former speaker of the house of representatives for this wonderful calculations-mathematical barrister add those years Babangida,Abdlsalami,and Abacha governed so that we can subtract and know the actual years southerners will govern
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by stainzvill(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ode! Will you keep kwayet
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by KingsleyIsrael: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
the foolish ones are born now
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Celebrity5496: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dogara or what ur name is should shut up, if he has nothing to offer or say to Nigerians.. he should just remain quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.