Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling (32926 Views)

Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims / Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by chukseric504869: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wonder the kind of politicians we have in this country,very selfish set of breed .had it been that Dogara was picked as APC vice presidential candidate,would he has spewed this trash ?when it does not go your,you speaks non sense just to remain revelant.nonsense set of unpatriotic people
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by shugamummy: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's time for the South East to complete 60yrs of ruling by the North. We shall all get mad one day las las

ganisucks:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-it-is-time-for-the-north-to-complete-14-years-of-ruling-dogara/
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by begge: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mr dogoyaro what about the southeast?
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Whosoever that is supplying you with weeds must have been to Jamaica before! Bombaclaat

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Onarabu: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Think9ja:
Dogara is a revered politician among the northern Christians.

Forget social media, when the chips are down, thousands of Christians in the North will vote for Dogara's candidates.

Personally, I am voting for PDP, with or without Dogara. But there are thousands who only need assurances from people like Dogara before casting their ballots.

For me, I'm for Atiku. I see Atiku as the only one with a realistic chance to defeat APC and Tinubu. In the event that Tinubu emerges (God forbid), I will just shake it off and accept the outcome.

But can you, as an Obi supporter accept that? Till date, some of you guys are still pained about the result of 2015 elections, even though most people have moved on.

Four years is too long to wail on nairaland about a sick president or cabal in the presidency.

Go ahead and waste the vote as you guys like to say it.

As e go pain una, e go sweet us
Sai PDP and Atikowa

Thanks to God you said it's your own opinion, no sensible xtian will follow Dogara based on this statement
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by onuman: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
adetayoonas:

On point .Tafawa Balewa ruled 6 years
Gowon from north ruled 9 years
Shagari ruled 4 years
Babaginda ruled 8 years
Abacha ruled 5 years and so many more
All from the north
It’s a shame

Dogara and Atiku want us to forget those years before 1999 when north ruled Nigeria.
And those were the most important period when north used its military dictators to create 19 states and hundreds of local government areas in the old Northern region, but left only 17 states for the 2 old southern regions. A fraud, because in countries formed by diverse regions like Nigeria, land mass or population figures is never used as criterion to proliferate too many new federating units like states in one area with larger land mass.
There should have been more states in the 2 old southern regions, than in the old one northern region.
The south ignores the fraud all these years, but some northerners think they can carry the whole of Nigeria as private property of the north.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Aliou007(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
BRO PLS Y'LL SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE JUST WANTS TO CAUSE UNNECESSARY CHAOS. YAKUBU DOGARA IS A CHRISTIAN FROM THE NORTH, WHAT'S HIS BUSINESS WITH MUSLIMS? EHY AREN'T THE MUSLIMS SPEAKING FOR THEMSELVES. ABEG LET'S FOCUS ON WHAT'S AHEAD OF US! ONE LOVE!
Peterobi90:
Yar adua was president for 3 years... why the lies just to prove a point..

On that day 25th Feb, at that crucial moment of casting that vote, think about your life, think about your future and who would hear your cries. During the time of Jonathan, we could protest and be heard, meanwhile, we were slaughtered like rams during endsars protest. We are at that cross road again... use your head.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tell them
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Digriz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nothing will stop LP from winning this presidential election, it is a divine mandate.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Buksaylor: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by EmmyDJourno: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
inoki247:

LoL the Same Babchair as he ever won ordinary Councilor election before so his a waste product....

You people like hyping jargons once someone start supporting u....

So what Dogara has said makes sense abi, Agbadorian😹
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by EmmyDJourno: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
How did this one ever become Speaker of the House of Reps
What a hungry, chop I chop man
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by inoki247: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

So what Dogara has said makes sense abi, Agbadorian😹

LoL just keep acting like a fool....

Everybody's entitled to his or her opinion so whyre you pained by what Dogara his saying I'm just trying to lecture u guys to stop hyping someone that can't even win ordinary Councilor election in his ward....
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by saysoo: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Deprofessional:

Did I hear fair argument? Chai. Who did this to us?
So Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Shagari, etc are from the south.

Ok.
and Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi is from the North? We are talking about 3rd republic.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
LibertyRep:
Dogara don buy market.

Correct one na to gather fire wood , match is at hand already. He go smells himself this week
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by DMerciful(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
You still find a way to bring Obi into the discuss....una nor dey tire?
seunmsg:
This is the slowpoke Peter Obi urchins were supporting yesterday on Twitter. How people foolishly take some of these unprincipled lowlifes seriously is what I don’t understand.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Onyi90(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Alpharey: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Once it is campaign time all I hear is Unity, unity Unity. Lol. Once the election is won and gone, they will remind me that I am Igbo man from Anambra state and that I cannot be a full Nigerian. Let me simply focus on making my money and take care of myself as usual. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by crafteck(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
This is a very fair argument cheesy

It's easier and fairer for the Muslim north to say its thier turn especially the northeast, than a criminal drug baron from SW to come and tell us it's his turn.

It's his turn to collect fire.

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi

Mad people don't quote me

If the south wants to claim turn its south east, if North wants to claim turn its north east or north central.

It's that simple, any thing short of those regions, can go to hell in my book.

What about east, sw, ss and other poles....
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Emola12(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Urchins nnah dey see sense I never know where nnah wan take win any state for north aswear dey will just collect tinubu money and vote for their people wey be ATIKU ABUBAKAR

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Oluwadare316(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hmm, i go ask var if u are correct dogara🤣
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Oluwadare316(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Alpharey:
Once it is campaign time all I hear is Unity, unity Unity. Lol. Once the election is won and gone, they will remind me that I am Igbo man from Anambra state and that I cannot be a full Nigerian. Let me simply focus on making my money and take care of myself as usual. cheesy cheesy
Seriously, the only unity i know na UNITY bank. May God bless our country people with strength to endure more shege🤣
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by bennyflipy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obidense will not like this 😂😂😂

The earlier they realise the election is between BAT and ATIKU the better.

Na same Southern Kaduna Christians votes that Obidense want be this o😂😂

We have SMK a PDP member on the ballot for senator who'll surely win and you think he will fold his hands and not deliver for his master ATIKU

Answer the question Obidense.

On election Day Wei na PDP they'll vote for from up to down.

The kind of insults Obidense will insult SK people next 25th ehn 😂😂😂

Anyways my vote is for the Jagaban of Africa.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by bennyflipy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

It's easier and fairer for the Muslim north to say its thier turn especially the northeast, than a criminal drug baron from SW to come and tell us it's his turn.

If the south wants to claim turn its south east, if North wants to claim turn its north east or north central.

Ba dukka an arewa su ke zuwa masallaci ba ai.

Ni Christan arewa ne ku ma tinubu Dan zaba.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Dedeity: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
seunmsg:
This is the slowpoke Peter Obi urchins were supporting yesterday on Twitter. How people foolishly take some of these unprincipled lowlifes seriously is what I don’t understand.
Tinubu urchins are in severe pain already because obvious defeat is staring at then already. Seun, if where you, I would quit now before the disgrace becomes so loud. Tinubu CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by EmmyDJourno: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
inoki247:

LoL just keep acting like a fool....

Everybody's entitled to his or her likes areopinion so whyre you pained by what Dogara his saying I'm just trying to lecture u guys to stop hyping someone that can't even win ordinary Councilor election in his ward....

Olodo wants to lecture, go and do that at Oshodi under bridge that’s where your likes are😸
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Goddyrichie(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

I like u bro for Saying the truth if southern want to claim turn it’s going to be SE turn let all say d truth those tribe have been treating as if they’re not part of Nigeria those of u that want to quote me I’m not from SE I’m from SS akwa ibom state I always stand 4 d truth
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
divide this country peacefully...them no gree

with this kind of statement........crisis is looming in the country!
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Alpharey: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reportbutton:
Anything to give OBI and his useless supporters heart attack is welcome

Suffer head. Have you eaten today?
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Goddyrichie(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
ganisucks:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-it-is-time-for-the-north-to-complete-14-years-of-ruling-dogara/
make dem kuku separate this country make everybody rule e tribe jare
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by candygist: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Oga where do you belong? Stop talking from both side of your mouth. No dey confuse yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.