Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,180 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling (32927 Views)

Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims / Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Vinex4uba(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Deprofessional:

Did I hear fair argument? Chai. Who did this to us?
So Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Shagari, etc are from the south.

Ok.
Murtala Mohammed, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Yakubu Gowon, Tafawa Balewa
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by olisaEze(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Democratic regime

8 yrs of democratic administration under a northerner and the economy of the nation is collapsing under boldfaced nepotism. What do you think will happen if they’re given another 8 yrs?? There’s nothing fair about quota system in the first place! It is a competent candidate like Obi that can save this nation from total disintegration and not one whose only credentials are his place of origin!
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Codes151(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Illeterates
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by IbileIfe: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Deprofessional:

Ok.
Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Shagari and Murtala came from the moon grin
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Mrkindness: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
This is a very fair argument cheesy

It's easier and fairer for the Muslim north to say its thier turn especially the northeast, than a criminal drug baron from SW to come and tell us it's his turn.

It's his turn to collect fire.

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi

Mad people don't quote me

If the south wants to claim turn its south east, if North wants to claim turn its north east or north central.

It's that simple, any thing short of those regions, can go to hell in my book.
it will also be fair if the southern Christians complete over 30 years of northern Muslim military ruling.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Oboys12: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2023
He never won a councilorship but he has been the number three man in the country a position nobody from your entire family, kindred and community will ever attain
inoki247:

LoL the Same Babchair as he ever won ordinary Councilor election before so his a waste product....

You people like hyping jargons once someone start supporting u....
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Injera(f): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Thinkam:

It's easier and fairer for the Muslim north to say its thier turn especially the northeast, than a criminal drug baron from SW to come and tell us it's his turn.

If the south wants to claim turn its south east, if North wants to claim turn its north east or north central.

Asgard I sight you
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by crisubanijunior(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Trash
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Thinkam:

Supported. In fact, Atiku will complete his 8 years if he wins.

Thïefnubu will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Scamburster(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Throwback:
See the clown that zombiedients were supporting because he broke with Tinubu.

They have even shamelessly embraced the grasscutter they previously condemned.

As desperate as their candidate is so are the supporters.
Slave, you are too afraid of your master to the extent of indirectly attacking another people instead of your slave master?
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Scamburster(m): 1:09am On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
This is the slowpoke Peter Obi urchins were supporting yesterday on Twitter. How people foolishly take some of these unprincipled lowlifes seriously is what I don’t understand.
Slave, be bold enough to attack your slave master. Anyway you people were called urchins for a reason.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Scamburster(m): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
I've read all posts from Urchins on this thread. None of Tinubu Urchins condemned his statement.

Tinubu Urchins are plagued with low IQ, tribalism, and fear of the North. Cowards 😄
Can a slave attack their slave master?

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Scamburster(m): 1:25am On Feb 07, 2023
DMerciful:
You still find a way to bring Obi into the discuss....una nor dey tire?
They are all born cowards.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by seguno2: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:
No be to just divide this country make we rest ? Make una rule una self, make we rule ourselves.

Have you hustled your representative and senator for this?
What feedback did you get from the two
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Teymanhenry(f): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Sometimes a man becomes so selfish n evil that it makes me wonder whether the devil(satan) really exits
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by seguno2: 4:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Deprofessional:

Ok.

Did they run the country before 1999?
Who did this to you
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by inoki247: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Oboys12:
He never won a councilorship but he has been the number three man in the country a position nobody from your entire family, kindred and community will ever attain

Lol keep hyping rubbish...

You think appointment is the same with someone with electoral value...

Write it down he won't win his Ward talkless of community....

Is easy to appoint Lai Mohammed buh he can't even win a chairman in his community...

You can never compare someone with appointment with someone that's been elected they're two different things....

Buh you're free to enjoy your theory sha since the guy dey support your lord you people thinks his presence will help...
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Billmos: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Is this not one of northern christian obidient supporter dat all d south east cheer yesterday in twitter when he clash with keyamo(san)? As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.north fear dem dat is d only pple dat can stop tinubu chance, dia body language is Atiku
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Advocate500: 5:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Throwback:

una go condemn them after February.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by shibanbo(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Thinkam:

Masalaci ya chi uban sa,masalachi'n banza. Masalach'n buro uba,masalach'n terrorist .a dasa bumb a duk masalach'n Nigeria ya yi dai dai
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Mrmb: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
I've read all posts from Urchins on this thread. None of Tinubu Urchins condemned his statement.

Tinubu Urchins are plagued with low IQ, tribalism, and fear of the North. Cowards 😄

We are more intelligent than you slaves, we left you with your mates to debate on it.... We have already made it known to every sensible Nigerian that dogara is an empty barrel that makes noise, if not for APC, he could never have smelt the speakership seat... When he had a clash with the APC, you slaves were rejoicing, now its time for you to fight your fellow slaves while we watch from the sidelines grin
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:26am On Feb 07, 2023
10 most corrupted countries all Islamic state
10 most poor countress all Islamic state

Nigeria need to divide
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Anatakuebira: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
This is the slowpoke Peter Obi urchins were supporting yesterday on Twitter. How people foolishly take some of these unprincipled lowlifes seriously is what I don’t understand.
they will now start bombarding him with insults. grin

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:
No be to just divide this country make we rest ? Make una rule una self, make we rule ourselves.

Correct. That agitation is gaining momentum and the North's callous, insensitive and born-to-rule obsession with Power, that they have never used well or exemplarily on behalf of Nigeria and Nigerians, will soon make the demand for secession or regional self-rule the default position of most Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

The likes of Dogara will only talk the North into trouble with their myopic desperation to retain power in the region.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2023
KalakutaRepub:

Dumbass, when has Tinubu, his fellow SW leaders or Yorubas shown any fear of the North?

Where were your own cowardly leader when all SW Governors took the stance below?

Abeg which region fought Malami to a standstill to legally birth a supplementary security force to the NPF in the form of Amotekun? Your region?

Which region banned open grazing legally and emphatically in Nigeria in defiance of Buhari's stance of "no going back on grazing routes"?

Was it a State in your worthless region that took FG to court over VAT collection or Lagos?

SW and Yorubas are showing the way even if pathetic losers and pitiful haters can never admit it or give credit where due. We are not on your level and are grown men where the rest of you are toddlers.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Throwback:

They are so dumb. When Buhari and his Aso rock cabal, headed publicly by Malami, rode roughshod over the entire country, it was always the SW leader standing up to them fearlessly and setting precedence while the rest watched on cluelessly.

I can remember when all SW State house of assembly moved to ban open grazing. All that the floundering Malami could do, in an attempt to thwart it, was deploy ethnic jingoism picking on Igbos.

Malami said "banning open grazing is like telling Igbos not to sell spare parts across Nigeria"

Yet our Igbos brethren do not even have the maturity to be angry at such a slur against them. All their vitriol and anger is always saved for Tinubu.

Today, because of clannish support for Obi and senseless hate for Tinubu, they are even fervent supporters of the machinations of the Aso Rock cabal, who think little of them, that Malami is a prominent member of.

Obi and his IPOB bingos supporters are just self-destructive losers blinded by hate. In a flash, they can become the biggest supporters of those who hate them, plotted against them and showed open disdain for them just because those folks are today opposing Tinubu.

Buhari mocked them as "5%" people and "dot in a circle" confused elements. The entire destruction of the SE ongoing today is linked to their hatred of Buhari and Fulanis.

Yet they are Buhari’s biggest fan today because he is "dealing with Tinubu". Pathetic, confused and self-destructive Jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Newness2019: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2023
THIS IS REALLY SHAMEFUL.

AN EXPOSITION OF THE CALIBAER OF MEN THAT HAS BEEN SHEPHERDS IN

THIS COUNTRY AND ALSO WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY.

A WAISTED GENERATION.

THE GENERATION TO RESTORE SANITY IS COMING, MAKE NO MISTAKE.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by Mistermamus(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls someone help me I've nothing to eat 6323208731 fidelity😢
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by drlateef: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
This man has turned all the Christians supporting him to MUMU. He is cashing out on their mugu bigotry. Na their problem be dat.
Re: Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling by GoodHardDickk: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Son, there's nothing like peter Obi urchins. We only have Tinubu urchins, ie, Tinubu urchins. Please let's be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Mobile Central Command Post - Photo / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.