Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? (1288 Views)

Adsense Users Come In ! >>> / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It / Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? by bubujean: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
I noticed that my august earnings in my adsense account have not been verified for payment and it's almost 10th august. Is is just me, i need to know from any adsense user out there. have your earnings for august been verified?
Re: Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? by yawatide(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
You probably already know this but just in case, google goes by a schedule for payments. typically, I think they verify by the 15th of each month and make payments 30 days after that (I stand corrected. . .I don't have the time to log into my account tongue)

One of the tabs when you log in has to do with your account payments. That is where they explain what I am saying above. Again, you probably already know this but just in case, and also for those who are not in the know, there you have it.

Good luck!
Re: Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? by money2011(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
we even suppose to have our own ad network that will pay in naira.

am working on the project, very soon it will be out.

have a nice day.
Re: Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? by whaithee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mine has been verified. It never exceeds 10th of each month (for me at least)
Re: Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? by talk2cash(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2011
You can make a living with google adsens as i do with peace of mind. take a look at my blog www.autoinsuranceezine..com , www.googlemillionaires..com and www.billgatesguide..com and recently registered www.webbizweb.com and i'm honestly making money from them through my Google Adsense and you too can make money online using this adsense if you can abide by it terms and condition.

Do not say you can not make money or Google close my account unless you have valet the Google policy. Anywhere is a nice business start up for beginners and i have also help to set up for many beginner at all most free. Enjoy your adsense today

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Buy Website Traffic? All These Seo Craps Are Not Working!! / What Next After Xampp / Reasons Why Upcoming Artist Should Have A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.