Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? (641 Views)

We Have Enough Bloodshed Yoruba Please Tender With Mercy / Ten$ion In APC Camp As G5 To Finally See Reason With Obasanjo Endorsement Of Pet / If You Are Yoruba Please See This Before Rejoicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by muyico(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
1983 awolowo was deny 4 presidential race 1993 samething with Abiola! this 2023 ? I hope history wil not repeat itself? Everything nah 3.3.3! yoruba ronu wo??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Another tribal message πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ nothing more the Real yorubas will vote good governance Feb 25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by Moh247: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Atleast learn history first?!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by flokii: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Awolowo was arguably the best among his peers back then but was denied presidency..

M.K.O Abiola was widely loved by all.. he even defeated Othman Tofa in his home state Kano but still they denied him..

Tinubu that worked in Lagos, charted a plan and course for a progressive Lagos is on the ballot.. But guess what, they are mocking him, attacking him left, right and centre. I mean the usual culprits and enemies of Nigeria.

Yorubu race better wake up and think.
They are using mental warfare to defeat our people.

Yorubas had the first TV station in Nigeria, the first University and more like that. We are pioneers not sidon and look people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by kernniejay(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
I will never vote a greedy alleged drug peddler with unknown background and failing health just because I want to vote a yoruba man. Who among Pa Awolowo, M.K.O Abiola or any other yoruba elder is so controversial like the candidate you imply above?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:
Awolowo was arguably the best among his peers back then but was denied presidency..

M.K.O Abiola was widely loved by all.. he even defeated Othman Tofa in his home state Kano but still they denied him..

Tinubu that worked in Lagos, charted a plan and course for a progressive Lagos is on the ballot.. But guess what, they are mocking him, attacking him left, right and centre. I mean the usual culprit and enemies of Nigeria.

Yorubas had the first TV station in Nigeria, the first University and more like that. We are pioneers not sidon and look people.
The problem which you intentionally fail to acknowledge is not Yoruba; it is Tinubu.
With all you praised Yoruba for, are you saying that there was no better option to present for the race than the Druggie?
If you didn't know the tribe of Obi or Tinubu, which of them would you choose to be your leader?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by flokii: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

The problem which you intentionally fail to acknowledge is not Yoruba; it is Tinubu.
With all you praised Yoruba for, are you saying that there was no better option to present for the race than the Druggie?
If you didn't know the tribe of Obi or Tinubu, which of them would you choose to be your leader?

Tinubu understands the concept of wealth creation just like most Yorubas do.. reason we already had working empires and educational system while some were still running around naked in this same Nigeria.

Need I remind you that a Yoruba man, Bishop Ajayi Crowther translated the Bible into Igbo language so that Igbos can know God.. a Yoruba man enlightened the Igbos.

Peter Obi on the other hand doesn't know how to create wealth just like most of his folks.. It's not about petty trading or saving money in kolo that is economic wisdom. The stuff is quite deep.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by James91: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
muyico:
1983 awolowo was deny 4 presidential race
1993 samething with Abiola!
this 2023 ? I hope history wil not repeat itself? Everything nah 3.3.3!
yoruba ronu wo??
like what this man is saying abi

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu understands the concept of wealth creation just like most Yorubas do.. reason we already had working empires and educational system while some were still running around naked in this same Nigeria.

Need I remind you that a Yoruba man, Bishop Ajayi Crowther translated the Bible into Igbo language so that Igbos can know God.. a Yoruba man enlightened the Igbos.

Peter Obi on the other hand doesn't know how to create wealth just like most of his folks.. It's not about petty trading or saving money in kolo that is economic wisdom. The stuff is quite deep.
Your point is that the Druggie is the best Yorubas could present, and that you'd vote for him with all the baggage on his head rather than Obi, right?
If yes, then you're not sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
I see no reason why this election should be about tribe or ethnicity let’s just vote competence!
Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

You're a tribal goat...

Irresponsible urchin.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by wegevv: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

The beautiful sound of a whale wailing

Keep wailing whale. Keep wailing <3
Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by ScamHunter: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu that worked in Lagos, charted a plan and course for a progressive Lagos is on the ballot.. But guess what, they are mocking him, attacking him left, right and centre. I mean the usual culprits and enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by ScamHunter: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
flokii:

Re: Yoruba? Please Reason With Me? by yahoodetector: 10:24am On Feb 08
flokii:

Mumu! Now we can see how well your Tinubu is creating wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shocking Face Once He Discovered The Value Of Obj & Adebanjo Support / Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? / Finland Gives Simon Ekpe 48hours To Reverse Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.