Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him (16382 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by maestro299: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2023
othermen:
With the Supreme Court judgment for Lawan, the NIC judgment on ASUU. The judiciary is one of the institutions keeping the nation backward. In this election, its judges are available for hire to the highest bidder.

That said, Atiku’s decision to forgo 5 states is a prediction of what his presidency can mean for Nigeria. The G-5 governors were probably on an ego trip. AYU could have stepped aside, but still be in charge. Atiku would use all he can, to win…and after victory, restore AYU as the chairman, but not Atiku, what matters to him is not the dissatisfaction of a region.

It’s all plus and minus to him, if Deborah has to be condemned to death in order for him to win, yes, he is willing to jettison all Christians to retain the support of his core north. He’s not healthy for a pluralized nation.
Atiku is smart. He knows that even if he sacrifices his mother, it will never be enough for Wike and his group. Why weakening himself then by jettisoning Ayu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Petvin2000(m): 6:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Almighty Wike now running from pillar to post. If he ever declares support for Tinubu then it'll further buttress the fact that most of the politicians are there for their selfish reason. They only appear to stand with the masses when their political ambition is threatened.
Me and my family and yard members are for Peter Obi.
Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by free2ryhme: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2023
wwwihy:
Wike secures Court Order to prevent PDP from suspending him as he prepares to join the campaign of a particular Presidential candidate of a particular party.

Nigerians and abuse of court process

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by wethebest(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by ladipo007: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2023
So with all these noise,wike you are supporting a Muslim Muslim ticket.I thought you are fighting for justice and equity?No hiding place for you PDP will surely punish you.Its very clear now that wike is a selfish politician who should not be taken serious.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Reloadedisraelp: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Good one governor wike... U have won so many battle and I believe u gonna win this battle also... ride on

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Ruggedniggaone: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2023
othermen:
With the Supreme Court judgment for Lawan, the NIC judgment on ASUU. The judiciary is one of the institutions keeping the nation backward. In this election, its judges are available for hire to the highest bidder.

That said, Atiku’s decision to forgo 5 states is a prediction of what his presidency can mean for Nigeria. The G-5 governors were probably on an ego trip. AYU could have stepped aside, but still be in charge. Atiku would use all he can, to win…and after victory, restore AYU as the chairman, but not Atiku, what matters to him is not the dissatisfaction of a region.

It’s all plus and minus to him, if Deborah has to be condemned to death in order for him to win, yes, he is willing to jettison all Christians to retain the support of his core north. He’s not healthy for a pluralized nation.
nonsense! get lost jor

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by jibrilELsudan: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2023
SO WIKE DEY FEAR SUSPENSION

WHAT A CHARLATAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2023
othermen:

Your right my friend
Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by DrAkpamudehe: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2023
othermen:

You are MAD and dumb. This is pure politics. Atiku doesn't need to satisfy urchins and riff-raffs like you and lose his election. Atiku tells you and your fellow urchins/danda heads to furck off because he needs and is going to win the elections in 3weeks time. So keep your sanctimonious sermon to your furcking self. Furck off, biitxh

6 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by gassbee: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Wike wine has the right to do whatever he likes! Why wasn't he given the V.P slot? He would have pulled more crowd. Add more Naga Viper (hottest pepper in the world) to PDP eyes for them not giving you the VP slot. shocked shocked shocked shocked
if u were d presidential candidate, would u choose such a character to b your running mate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike what's going on?😂

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by arantess: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2023
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Bloody coward

Has he finished boasting about how they can't do anything?

Why seeking court order since you be oga G5 of the whole world?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by FireUpNow(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike should know that no man is an island in life.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by generalwo(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2023
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
... Are you not ashamed to call someone who can't stand for long without assistance your president

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Ayed44: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2023
If u dare suspend me, I will destroy u, I will destroy the party. I will deal with u. I will pull u down. Lol

Wike is now running to the court to get a court order to prevent his suspension.

What an overrated idiot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by mikeweezy(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2023
I just check wike has no ball bobrisky has more ball than him🧐

2 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by VIKTO83(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu is a game man.
He assured wike of support and wike has it. Wike building and honouring judiciary and u lots think he doesn't know what he's doing?
Same way Tinubu built a strong relationship with Judiciary and it's paying him today.
Tinubu is the next president and wike will enjoy his support.

Quote me and receive thunder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2023
gassbee:
if u were d presidential candidate, would u choose such a character to b your running mate

Yes O Yes!!!
Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by davidtemi(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Be like as e Dey sweet us don Dey bitter us oo 😂
Na him dey bitter no be us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by davidtemi(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
D court dey joke. U can't be in a party and campaign for another party. NEVER DONE ANYWHERE ON EARTH.
Wike shall be dismissed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Obakoolex(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2023
BlueDuck:
All these years we thought Rotimi Amaechi was the problem, and it turns out Wike is actually a disaster of a human being. Wonder how his wife manages to live with him angry
You thought amechi was the problem because he joined APC right??
Now can you deny his performance as a minister

5 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Bigfish121(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
I told someone that wike is a lightweight politician. As an astute politician, you are not supposed to be making too much noise.
Wike talks too much as a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by 9ty4our: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike just retired himself from politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Lol, wike wike.

I think say you get balls of steel

3 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by vanitybutiwanti: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2023
arantess:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Bloody coward

Has he finished boasting about how they can't do anything?

Why seeking court order since you be oga G5 of the whole world?
You're the coward. You're a dunce if you don't see it as part of the game, if he's suspended, so you don't expect him to fight back? He went to court to cushion the effect of the coming suspension, I know some of you are daft and in your daily dealings, you don't adopt measures to forestall a disaster..

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by gassbee: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Yes O Yes!!!
politicians think way beyond your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Yankee101: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Weak bully
Scared

2 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2023
gassbee:
politicians think way beyond your reasoning

Beyond your reasoning. I am a revolutionist.
Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by Godswings(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2023
I have curiously studied Wike and his style of politics and I'm not surprised.

My special advice to the youth in politics, is to keep studying and learning from mistakes of the likes of Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him by NothingDoMe: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Wike disappointed me sha

You claim to fight for equity but still supporting a candidate with the most questionable characters cuz of greed. Them go still serve you another breakfast
Let's hear from Wike first. I doubt wike will support Tinubu. That's 💯 political suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee / Governors Kick Against $138m Consultants’ Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.