Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) (3488 Views)

This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now / 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Ademola47(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
I think this is one of the saddest Pictures on the internet today 😒

A man, who was struck in the Turkey/Syria earthquake, gave his son who is also a victim a 'final' hug.

nlfpmod, Mynd44, Lalasticlala what do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by HumbleTrader: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hope they are ok.
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Cherrysh(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by God1000(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very sad

3 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rip

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by jaeyking(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
May their souls find rest

Over there they face natural disasters, here
Apart from flood which happens due to our own ignorance

We have not been faced with any natural disasters

We face human disasters (bad governance)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Righteousness2(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
So touching! Prayers for Turkey and Syria

5 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Smileall(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Things are happening
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by dnawah(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
jaeyking:
May their souls find rest

How Nigeria is truly blessed
Apart from flood which happens due to our own ignorance

We have not been faced with any natural disasters
We face human disasters (bad governance)
blessed from where? We r caused with bad old leaders,with assu strikes,many more and lately with naira redesign. cry
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by onomeabuja: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Hope they are ok.
Something de worry u embarassed

11 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Very touching
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by jaeyking(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2023
dnawah:
blessed from where? We r caused with bad old leaders,with assu strikes,many more and lately with naira redesign. cry

Read through and check where I said human disasters.

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Such a sorrowful and heartbreaking sight.
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Nbote(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Hope they are ok.

How can they be ok and b like dat? They are both clearly dead with the man apparently trying to shield his son from the rubbles

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Nduemma12(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
It's a pity
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2023

I don't know if I am the only one who feels no single pity for these people. Each Time I look at these Arab countries only terrorism is all I can think about them.
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by tamdun: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

I don't know if I am the only one who feels no single pity for these people. Each Time I look at these Arab countries only terrorism is all I can think about them.
It's a pity u guys can't think for yourselves,u allowed the west to do ur thinking for you ,bellow is former secretary of State(πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ) hillary Clinton,admitting how they sponsored terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5c4QmCnXkM

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2023
tamdun:

It's a pity u guys can't think for yourselves,bellow is former secretary of State(πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ) hillary Clinton,admitting how they sponsored terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5c4QmCnXkM

Why always Arab countries? And why are Muslims always romancing the word JIHAD?? did America sponsor the ethnic cleansing that happened in North Africa that replaced black Africans with white arabs in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and others?

Is it America that is currently attacking southern kaduna christian region but left the Muslim region? You as a Muslim should ask yourself this question,WHY ALWAYS ISLAM?

4 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by tamdun: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

Why always Arab countries? And why are Muslims always romancing the word JIHAD?? did America sponsor the ethnic cleansing that happened in North Africa that replaced black Africans with white arabs in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and others?

Is it America that is currently attacking southern kaduna christian region but left the Muslim region? You as a Muslim should ask yourself this question,WHY ALWAYS ISLAM?
Are the one sponsoring them not Christian?
When isis fighters were injured,guess who treated them? Isreal govt,how can Isreal treat injured terrorist

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2023
tamdun:

When isis fighters were injured,guess who treated them? Isreal govt,how can Isreal treat injured terrorist

The problem 90% of the Muslim population have is illiteracy and that's why they can be easily manipulated to take lives for their God. Let me school you because in all area it's christians that always suffer. Firstly, Israel is not a christian country but s Jewish country and as a matter if fact Israel have more indigenous Arabs who are Muslims than christians. Israel was a Jewish country that was why they killed Jesus and Paul for blasphemy and till date Jews hate christians just as Muslims hate christians.

Secondly, America is not a christian country too but a secular country with free thinkers. Many of you hate America because you feel it's a christian country because the call themselves"God's own country", but we all know God is for all and even Muslims call on God but in a different way and that's why I'd you go to many American pages today they are attacking Christians especially those who support the gay marriage who always hide under atheism. So no christian country exist anywhere unlike Arab countries that are everywhere and prevents people from having Churches amongst others.

2 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by tamdun: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

The problem 90% of the Muslim population have is illiteracy and that's why they can be easily manipulated to take lives for their God. Let me school you because in all area it's christians that always suffer. Firstly, Israel is not a christian country but s Jewish country and as a matter if fact Israel have more indigenous Arabs who are Muslims than christians. Israel was a Jewish country that was why they killed Jesus and Paul for blasphemy and till date Jews hate christians just as Muslims hate christians.

Secondly, America is not a christian country too but a secular country with free thinkers. Many of you hate America because you feel it's a christian country because the call themselves"God's own country", but we all know God is for all and even Muslims call on God but in a different way and that's why I'd you go to many American pages today they are attacking Christians especially those who support the gay marriage who always hide under atheism. So no christian country exist anywhere unlike Arab countries that are everywhere and prevents people from having Churches amongst others.
Ok
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by KingMack(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2023
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Fedrick100: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2023
I don’t think the son is dead, check his face well, he looks like someone that’s still alive but sustained injuries
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Queengolden(f): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Hope they are ok.
how Dem wan take dey okay?
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Very sad,I pray normalcy returns very soon in there.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by chaarly(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Take this down!!
It’s an old pic of a quake that happened some years ago and not Turkey!!!

Delete this topic.
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by HumbleTrader: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Nbote:

How can they be ok and b like dat? They are both clearly dead with the man apparently trying to shield his son from the rubbles
The OP didn't mention, r.i.p
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Nbote(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The OP didn't mention, r.i.p

Take a look at d photos and den use d Internet

2 Likes

Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Musty112: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2023
My lord, we have been so ungrateful in this part of the world, heal syria and Turkey oh lord and make our own dear country a safe place too. This is sad.
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by Kelvin3476: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2023
tamdun:

THEY WERE TREATED OUT OF LOVE.
OUR BIBLE TOLD US TO LOVE EVERYONE INCLUDING OUR ENEMIES, AND WE SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY IF EVIL BEFALLS THEM
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Nbote:

those are the type of urchins that vote in Nigeria.
You see their reasoning?
Are you surprised if such people vote in bad criminals?
Re: The Saddest Picture On The Internet Today (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

Arabs started slavery before Europeans joined up.
Very evil race that hate Africa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hour After Executing 300 Syrian Soldiers, ISIS Beheaded Captured KURDS / Putin Is Saying What Trump Is Saying About The U.S. Media / First Photo Of Nigeria & ECOWAS Troops Entering Gambia 2 Remove Yahya Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.