Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank (45539 Views)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / How Do You Handle Angry Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by juman(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2023
It's CBN staff that deserves some beating.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by nony43(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2023
And some people are campaigning for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by juman(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Apc oleeeeeee.
Their governments have failed us.

We have no access to our hard earned money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Pat8388: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2023
I hope the government of the day is paying attention. Revolution might just be on the way. It will bad if it starts from breaking banks.
My token.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Shebi they will resume work today.

Their customers of yesterday groaning angrily at the background who they jokingly said they can't come in will be waiting for them at the other side they jumped into today.
It is there Halima and that thick light skinned Nneka will see shege for their hand when they land.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by olisefom: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Cbn should stop this hide and seek game. They are shifting the blame to the banks as if the available money is enough to go round, thereby making people to vex their angers on bankers.

If bank branches have enough notes, they won't ration...it is because they don't have enough, that's the major reason they use part and keep part for another day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by SK1SOLA: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Emiefele caused it.....they never see anything
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by MrPADDY(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Na wao
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by KingFrank01: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
The brought it upon themselves.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by DLuciano: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Some staff of a Bank are seen in this video escaping their bank branch using a fence at the backyard.
The staff in the video were heard talking about angry customers who he invaded the bank because they could not access their money in cash.

Bank Staff Avoid Customers in Rush for New Naira Notes

Only in Nigeria, bankers are trained criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Nursepepeye(f): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
Buhari has done it again.. he has brought another crisis that ought not to be with is new currency.. na all this man's administration get kleg both in the past and present.
dull man, what do you expect from someone who doesn't have a waec result presiding over 300m péople

5 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by newnigerdelta00: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Some staff of a Bank are seen in this video escaping their bank branch using a fence at the backyard.
The staff in the video were heard talking about angry customers who he invaded the bank because they could not access their money in cash.

Bank Staff Avoid Customers in Rush for New Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZlZCc7O0c8

This is what peter wants,he thought he can win election through disaster's,evil man.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Illegal1(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Nah to invade bank then begin pack money waka remain lyk dis now...

enough is enough..

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by LordEclipse: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Nice..
Nothing unites a people more than a common enemy..

3 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by correctguy101(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:
APC has finally crippled Nigeria.

Whether u call it Buhari,Emefele or the national leader...all of them are in the same APC.

They are bunch of criminals.

All Nigerian politicians are criminals, gbagbe...

From the president to señators even the local government chairman na criminal.

No amount of peaceful or pissfull protest will change the mindset of these politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by moststylish(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2023
This bank is in Delta state from the colour of that tricycle

5 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by EmekaA125(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Clowns.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by nedekid: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Violence everywhere

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Lovenorth: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2023
The Nigerian people should channel their frustration to APC in the coming election

3 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by LordEclipse: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2023
That's nice..
Nothing unites a people more than a common enemy

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by ppogba: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2023
foolbuster:
A bank manager offered to sell the new notes to me at 12k for 10k.
Nigerians are there own worst enemy.

If you say a bank staff maybe I Will agree with you. Or maybe a micro finance bank manager.

The abuse of the word " bank manager" especially at this critical period is alarming.

If you know what grade a bank manager is on and not to talk about the salary across the industry then you will know that it will be home trouble for him or her to want to sell the currency to you for margin of N2k.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by magnumwhales(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2023
My naighbour no dey use car go office since last week because of mob attacks dey Don already damage their atm.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
According to Igbos, Tinubu is the only one suffering from this policy grin cheesy very shallow thinking hatred-filled tribe grin

Igbos dominating your mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Justiceleague1: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Always very neat people
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by CursedOsuPigs: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2023
darling2424:
They have not seen anything yet

Would you have said the same thing if any of your relatives had been there?
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Vatod(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2023
We told you, but you all want next level

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by TUTU147: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
According to Igbos, Tinubu is the only one suffering from this policy grin cheesy very shallow thinking hatred-filled tribe grin
When will you be cure from this your madness, your hate on Igbos will not stop God from blessing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by foolbuster: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
ppogba:

If you say a bank staff maybe I Will agree with you. Or maybe a micro finance bank manager.

The abuse of the word " bank manager" especially at this critical period is alarming.

If you know what grade a bank manager is on and not to talk about the salary across the industry then you will know that it will be home trouble for him or her to want to sell the currency to you for margin of N2k.

Lolz, that is naive thinking.
That he is selling 10k for 12k does not mean if I give him a paltry 12k he will give me 10k. He deals in bulk.
I am talking about a bank manager bro, the man has a house in lekki.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Shed24(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Endsar will be a
learner to the coming protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by mukthar2000(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Criminals in banking sectors pass the one on the street ooooo, see as they perfectly jumping fence.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by FarahAideed: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Evil Buhari is pitching the people against innocent bankers

3 Likes

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
APC!!!! Government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.