Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank (45515 Views)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / How Do You Handle Angry Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by uche393: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2023
in every slight chance our people have, they will just show their corrupt way of life.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by psalmz(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Them never see anything
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by doneback04: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Some staff of a Bank are seen in this video escaping their bank branch using a fence at the backyard.
The staff in the video were heard talking about angry customers who he invaded the bank because they could not access their money in cash.

Bank Staff Avoid Customers in Rush for New Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZlZCc7O0c8

They have started Japa already, grin grin grin
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by BeauBragnar11: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2023
foolbuster:

Simple question. Why are some banks hoarding cash? Why did the CBN accuse banks of only giving cash to their friends and formerly stopped payment over the counter directing them to only load ATMs before that order was reversed. I don't know why Una too dey mumu.

You must be very dumb!!!!!

The CBN has mopped up cash in excess of 2 Trillion and has only disbursed a little above 300 billion of new bills.

Didn't your fickle mind tell you there'd be cash scarcity as mopped up cash isn't proportionate with injected cash??

PS: I'm not dismissing some form of malpractice in disbursement by some commercial banks....But that isn't the bane of this fiasco.

STFU and learn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by DLuciano: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you the one that trained them in criminality?
It's imbibed "codedly" as part of their training
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by lexy2014: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2023
DLuciano:
It's imbibed "codedly" as part of their training

Are you the one that trained them in criminality?
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by MrJames007: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2023
NotKnown:
They brought it on themselves. Or rather I'll say their bosses brought it upon them.

They were selling the notes to the highest bidders. What did you expect?

If they were judiciously dispensing the little they were getting from CBN, the pressure won't be like this. But greed won't let them act well. No see how they're scaling fence like thieves
😅
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Emeka71(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2023
darling2424:
They have not seen anything yet
Yes o.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Na to vote APc out of power come Feb 25
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
According to Igbos, Tinubu is the only one suffering from this policy grin cheesy very shallow thinking hatred-filled tribe grin

I love your tears. shey the currency boku for yiur region... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂..
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Bluntemperor: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2023
darling2424:
They have not seen anything yet

Go and bring your Emiefile - who was one of the Presidential Candidates and when he failed,he went abroad and the Security in Nigeria were looking for him!
•Will Emiefile have done the Currency Redesigning,if he won the Presidential Primary? No
Who was Emiefile deceiving- when he never explained this all-important Monetary Policy - even to his co- Bankers for implementation,all Nigerians were seeing on Television was Emiefile- in Abuja today and tomorrow was in Katsina with President Buhari and the President was asking him:
- Mr Emiefile- how ready are you- in terms of Logistics, Money Supply, briefing to the Public,etc?
Emiefile is a No1 Banker in Nigeria- how come that Deputies in CBN can't tell Nigerians how much of New Notes that was Printed when he was abroad ,under the pretence that he was sick when his Deputies went to the Natioonal Assembly and they were seriously looking for him?
- Cashless Policy in the Society is good but it's should not be a One Man Show- as we have see Mr Emiefile dong here and that is why we are stuck on the roadside today.
In a Major Shift Of Any Monetary Policy, everyone- the Transporters,the Market Women Association,the POS Owners,the Elite- Public Interest and Institutions ,the Students ,the Grassroots Mobilization of Villages and Town in Nigeria,the Providers of All the Network- how vast are they ready for this expansive Cashless Policy,Town Hall Meetings must have been energised, afterall, every one is using Money but here- you stayed in your Office in Abuja and you start Implementation there, without any Subordinates being carried along,then you can see the magnitude of failures!
It is well with Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by simplesearch: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
This development clearly show that Nigeria banks are not ready to do serious business. Even if the new note is scarce, what is that suppose to have to do with customers unable to access or withdraw their money through transfer. It shows how limited their network coverage are, unable to sustain mass withdrawal request like we are currently experiencing. Zenith bank is even the worst hit among them, infact that bank is suppose to be given another name, cos as far as I'm concern there is nothing Zenith about it's operation.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by lexy2014: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
simplesearch:
This development clearly show that Nigeria banks are not ready to do serious business. Even if the new note is scarce, what is that suppose to have to do with customers unable to access or withdraw their money through transfer. It shows how limited their network coverage are, unable to sustain mass withdrawal request like we are currently experiencing. Zenith bank is even the worst hit among them, infact that bank is suppose to be given another name, cos as far as I'm concern there is nothing Zenith about it's operation.

You are contradicting yourself. You say cash is scarce. The people queuing at banks, what makes you think they don't know that there are no e channels to use? What makes you think they all want to do transfer?
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by dreadsbee: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Naija are full of dull people
This is not the fault of bank worker per say buy the policy makers/government.

It's the presidency that initiated the policy why fighting the bankers.

Let fight govt not bsnkers.
Vote wisely
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by BOYS2MEN: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2023
E for nor too pain customers but na d way wey diz oloshos wey dey form female bank staffs dey follow person talk dey vex customers....female bank staffs are RUDE
StagethemTVee:
Some staff of a Bank are seen in this video escaping their bank branch using a fence at the backyard.
The staff in the video were heard talking about angry customers who he invaded the bank because they could not access their money in cash.

Bank Staff Avoid Customers in Rush for New Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZlZCc7O0c8

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Originalsly: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Why would they attack the staff?... should be the manager... but then.... they all birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by babtoundey(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2023
It will soon be the turn of the POS people. They will suffer their suffer during and after the crisis

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by winner37(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Let me go and meet them at the back,they have to give me my money before I shade blood

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Alliswell248: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
According to Igbos, Tinubu is the only one suffering from this policy grin cheesy very shallow thinking hatred-filled tribe grin

Ipob NOT Igbo are so dumb and very unintelligent.....
No wonder they can't do anything apart from killing others and carrying drugs.

Very dull and unintelligent people....
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by foolbuster: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

You must be very dumb!!!!!

The CBN has mopped up cash in excess of 2 Trillion and has only disbursed a little above 300 billion of new bills.

Didn't your fickle mind tell you there'd be cash scarcity as mopped up cash isn't proportionate with injected cash??

PS: I'm not dismissing some form of malpractice in disbursement by some commercial banks....But that isn't the bane of this fiasco.

STFU and learn!!!!

Ok, so you admit there are some form of malpractice. I am telling you a bank manager is hoarding cash and selling and you are writing useless stories. Now who is dumb grin
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Oju4190: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2023
instead of these people to think of paying deir dept
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by iamjavadem(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Rubbish, this video is from endsars.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by crossbreedwears(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Which political party has saints?
ibechris:
APC has finally crippled Nigeria.

Whether u call it Buhari,Emefele or the national leader...all of them are in the same APC.

They are bunch of criminals.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Adebaba1:
thats good
i don't blame them tho
its their bosses i blame
Emefiele na him chop blame pass
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by silverkings: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2023
hisgrace090:
This guys were selling new note little by little before me last week and collecting commission.
They hoard money only to wait for a buyer not minding what Nigerians are going through.
we didn't sell in my branch. CBN came for inspection too
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by hisgrace090: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2023
silverkings:
we didn't sell in my branch. CBN came for inspection too

Faithfuless pays at last, remain faithful.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Galadimabawa: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Better, fire 🔥 for fire 🔥🔥, give them what they want.
long overdue.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Polynek(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
No joy for customers face😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.