Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank (45541 Views)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / How Do You Handle Angry Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by uuzba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
doneback04:

They have started Japa already, grin grin grin
People japa, bank staff japa?
Then it's only aberos and area boys that will remain in Nigeria and torment everyone else around them.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
#EndNigeria

#NoElection

#RestoreBiafra

#FreeBiafrans

#FreeMNK

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Emmanuel909090: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
I love my country with passion cheesy
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by usagee36: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria has come to her end finally. Hausa people are smart. Tinubu will be another Awolowo. Useless man.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by BeauBragnar11: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
foolbuster:

Ok, so you admit there are some form of malpractice. I am telling you a bank manager is hoarding cash and selling and you are writing useless stories. Now who is dumb grin

Lol,
Are you not same niqqa who claimed a BM offered to sell 10k worth of new bills for 12k to you?? grin grin

Where you wan see BM?? Let alone making you such ridiculous offer.

You think a BM is a banking hall staff??
Who granted you access to a BM's office??

Obviously, you have no idea who a BM is??

Run along with your beer parlor gist abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Brian47:
Will you still vote for APC?

Lol. I thought APC members are not particularly in support of this policy and I'm convinced that Obi, Atiku and Zombiedients are fully in support of the policy
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Riverofgold(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good for them,those bankers get mind.very wicked set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Slimwhyt(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dem never see sumshin grin
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by nonix22(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you have been able to manage and survive in and throughout this past 7+ years in Nigeria, you can survive anything and anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

This is what peter wants,he thought he can win election through disaster's,evil man.....
But why did they give him what he wants.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Revolva(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Its good they should be attacked i support this

I de para here a whole millionaire like me na 500 naira de my poket

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
ppogba:

If you say a bank staff maybe I Will agree with you. Or maybe a micro finance bank manager.

The abuse of the word " bank manager" especially at this critical period is alarming.

If you know what grade a bank manager is on and not to talk about the salary across the industry then you will know that it will be home trouble for him or her to want to sell the currency to you for margin of N2k.
If he make 2k each from 100 customers you know how much be that?

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by ppogba: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
If he make 2k each from 100 customers you know how much be that?

And, going by the commenter's argument of a branch manager that has a house in lekki, you think someone on an annual income of 15- 20 million will be able to risk his job and reputation for your 2k times hundred customers.?

Most people seem to equate bankers with bank workers. They work in the same organization but are not in the same class.
People that are qualified to be called bankers are not as poor as people think.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
ppogba:

And, going by the commenter's argument of a branch manager that has a house in lekki, you think someone on an annual income of 15- 20 million will be able to risk his job and reputation for your 2k times hundred customers.?

Most people seem to equate bankers with bank workers. They work in the same organization but are not in the same class.
People that are qualified to be called bankers are not as poor as people think.
A bank manager in Nigeria doesn't earn up to 10m per annum in Nigeria.Stip exaggerating.Na only him dey work for the bank?

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by ppogba: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Lol,
Are you not same niqqa who claimed a BM offered to sell 10k worth of new bills for 12k to you?? grin grin

I would have expected you to have left that fella a long time ago.
On Nairaland, an exchange or two with someone should tell you who they are.
Just tell them sorry or thank you and move on

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by ppogba: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
A bank manager in Nigeria doesn't earn up to 10m per annum in Nigeria.Stip exaggerating.Na only him dey work for the bank?

Sorry sir.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
NotKnown:
They brought it on themselves. Or rather I'll say their bosses brought it upon them.

They were selling the notes to the highest bidders. What did you expect?

If they were judiciously dispensing the little they were getting from CBN, the pressure won't be like this. But greed won't let them act well. No see how they're scaling fence like thieves

Nigeria system breeds thieves & wicked politicians as leaders.

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Brushstrokes20: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
The lifeless animal in human skin is hell bent on sinking the shithole beyond redemption! undecided undecided
His long overdue WATERLOO beckons undecided
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Sleekfingers: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
If Dem no do anything about it this week.......I see Vawulence loading....... Nigerians might start setting banks ablaze......

Dem say hungry man is an angry man.....but I will say a hungry man is a mad man

Yesterday at phase 2 ( Amala joint) for Adeniyi Adele , a guy wanted to buy food , but don't have cash , but
he wanted to do transfer, no network.....the seller said , he should transfer the money first , ......
I could see it on his face, he is really hungry , his body was shaking......I had to give him 2,000naira ....he couldn't stop thanking me....

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by foolbuster: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Lol,

Mumu.
Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by Dingdongbells(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=
Omo see Ikebe dey scale fence. Fear women and live long.
Omo E don red for Bankers o. See as them dey Japa for their life.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank by SenatePresdo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
According to Igbos, Tinubu is the only one suffering from this policy grin cheesy very shallow thinking hatred-filled tribe grin

Let's see who will lose election over inability to buy votes, that's when we will know who's suffering grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.