Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here (3273 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by correctguy101(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Holla911:
@op
Your message isn't for the populace but for the enlightened.
The world will go through different strange events this year.
The waters are not drying up but stolen by foreign entities who the West call aliens.
Soon, they will come out physically.
The birth of AI is the purge of humans.

Come back here you this man..

You troway bomb for ground come run abi?

Come gist me more on the bolded.

I'm aware humans are still evolving and we're bound to end up leaving this body of carbon as it's not solid enough to keep us going. Make I zip my lips first. Come and give me gist you this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Solofresh2: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
dont you have a job to go to ? geeezz you are getting annoying
Dont tell me you don't know that monicker
That monicker should be ignored because he or she can argue till eternity
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
Dont tell me you don't know that monicker
That monicker should be ignored because he or she can argue till eternity
grin grin its true. to be totally ignored grin grin grin grin

i try to be nice sometimes. could be a lonely old man

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Holla911(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
correctguy101:

Come back here you this man..

You troway bomb for ground come run abi?

Come gist me more on the bolded.

I'm aware humans are still evolving and we're bound to end up leaving this body of carbon as it's not solid enough to keep us going. Make I zip my lips first. Come and give me gist you this man.

My friend, if you want gist ( stories ) you read the bible or any of the religious doctrine guides.
If I tell you things I know, you will ask if I'm mad or delusional.
It's better I keep quiet and keep giving nuggets for those who can decipher messages behind words.
Forgive me if my message appears rude to you.
Peace.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by correctguy101(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Holla911:

My friend, if you want gist ( stories ) you read the bible or any of the religious doctrine guides.
It's better I keep quiet and keep giving nuggets for those who can decipher messages behind words.
Peace.

Not all, if I perceive anyone as rude, I'll just stop replying to their comments, it's how I intend operating my nairaland account, lols

And don't mind my choice of words, when I say gist, I meant gist o jare angry grin grin

I'm hardly religious in the sense most people are. More like a person who believes everyone's right

Even those who appear crazy delusional cheesy

So don't be like that my dear comrade, come share with this ancestor what you know.

Ok, drop more hints eh, no gists, just hints shocked cheesy
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Same way it is also near you. undecided
I don't doubt it
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:
And so the fourth river out of the garden of Eden aka the Euphrates recently dried up in turkey and naturally the spiritual progression after that is an earth shaking earthquake which happened yesterday in turkey and Syria and so now the way is prepared and opened for the kings and armies of the east to mount up and go on a crusade and rampage. Ladies and gents brace yourself because the ride is about to get very rocky and in the midst of this turmoil will the messiah be watered from the ground and will emerge from amongst us . Everybody get your life together the apocalypse is here. We are seeing the beginnings of it in Nigeria with the money scarcity and fuel scarcity as our paradigm unravels and unfolds very easily . Same thing is happening all over the world as we speak in different formats. Get ready. Hold on tight onto your seats because the messiah will be with us very soon, as in 2023 soon. Next natural progression after this is a volcanic eruption at Yellowstone volcano in America and that’s when you know Babylon is about to come down. If you have family In America get them back home to Nigeria ASAP if you want to see them ever again
No sir. Euphrates aint drying up
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by OkCornel(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sukkot, speak for yourself. Your end is here. cheesy
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
sukkot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihfbFdx0jeE
Euphrates River is a site of dams and other structures, and just like other rivers, its drying up. But not dried up

2 Likes

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Oluwabucci(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shey na Nigeria come safe?
sukkot:
And so the fourth river out of the garden of Eden aka the Euphrates recently dried up in turkey and naturally the spiritual progression after that is an earth shaking earthquake which happened yesterday in turkey and Syria and so now the way is prepared and opened for the kings and armies of the east to mount up and go on a crusade and rampage. Ladies and gents brace yourself because the ride is about to get very rocky and in the midst of this turmoil will the messiah be watered from the ground and will emerge from amongst us . Everybody get your life together the apocalypse is here. We are seeing the beginnings of it in Nigeria with the money scarcity and fuel scarcity as our paradigm unravels and unfolds very easily . Same thing is happening all over the world as we speak in different formats. Get ready. Hold on tight onto your seats because the messiah will be with us very soon, as in 2023 soon. Next natural progression after this is a volcanic eruption at Yellowstone volcano in America and that’s when you know Babylon is about to come down. If you have family In America get them back home to Nigeria ASAP if you want to see them ever again
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by twosquare(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
On a range of 1 -10, the land of Ham is still on 7 regarding safety when it pertains to the end-times events, even though everyone go chop breakfast.

Oluwabucci:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Oluwabucci(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
No reason am, God go show mercy to whom ever Him go show mercy. Regardless of where you are.
twosquare:
On a range of 1 -10, the land of Ham is still on 7 regarding safety when it pertains to the end-times events, even though everyone go chop breakfast.

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by twosquare(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Of course, God will show mercy, but it may require a short window of escape to safer climes as directed by the Spirit, just like the angels grabbed the hands of Lot and dragged him out of Sodom. He didn't wait there and say I will survive in the midst of the fire since God's mercy covers me.

In the near future, when the government of the beast start manifesting in full, many shall be directed to flee those places and seek refuge in the land of Ham where they shall be prepared.

Oluwabucci:
No reason am, God go show mercy to whom ever Him go show mercy. Regardless of where you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Dem don dey cook another cock and bull story. Dumb people. Charlatans like this said worse during COVID-19. It all turned out to be lies as usual.

The Earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old and has witnessed uncountable number of earthquakes, and more will still happen in the future.

I only wish scientists understand earthquakes deeply soon and know ways to predict them more accurately and even stop them if possible.

Earthquakes, like rainfall, birth, and death are natural and aren't a sign of end time like your Bible written by ignorant cavemen and cattle herders claims.

Time has no end nor beginning, and everything in the universe exists in cycles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Ertugrul: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Holla911:

Peace.

So according to your theory, this planet is primed for invasion by aliens?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Oluwabucci:
when it all goes down yes Nigeria would be a lot relatively safer
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:
Dem don dey cook another cock and bull story. Dumb people. Charlatans like this said worse during COVID-19. It all turned out to be lies as usual.

The Earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old and has witnessed uncountable number of earthquakes, and more will still happen in the future.

I only wish scientists understand earthquakes deeply soon and know ways to predict them more accurately and even stop them if possible.

Earthquakes, like rainfal by l, birth, and death are natural and aren't a sign of end time like your Bible written by ignorant cavemen and cattle herders claims.

Time has no end nor beginning, and everything in the universe exists in cycles.

nobody said the world would end. It’s the end of the ages. A new age and a new paradigm and new illuminated beings would take over with a different outlook . The previous illuminated beings were all about wars weapons and capitalism. The ones who will take over would be about peace wisdom knowledge and understanding of spiritual science. Spiritual scientists. Masters of esoteric wisdom. The golden age . The unification of Perseus and andromeda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
nobody said the world would end. It’s the end of the ages. A new age and a new paradigm and new illuminated beings would take over with a different outlook . The previous illuminated beings were all about wars weapons and capitalism. The ones who
Can you give a specific date when this change will happen?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Can you give a specific date when this change will happen?
requote it. I added more info
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
requote it. I added more info
There have been various human species on Earth with a number of them now extinct.

Homo sapiens are modern humans. Are you saying Homo sapiens will soon become extinct and a new human species will emerge?

If so, can you give a specific date so we can verify if your prediction is accurate?

If there's no way to verify your claim, it shouldn't be taken seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

There have been various human species on Earth with a number of them now extinct.

Homo sapiens are modern humans. Are you saying Homo sapiens will soon become extinct and a new human species will emerge?

If so, can you give a specific date so we can verify if your prediction is accurate?

If there's no way to verify your claim, it shouldn't be taken seriously.
humsns are humans, they evolve in light ages and devolve in dark ages. But they have always been humans in cycles. So I can’t take you serious when you are peddling this nonsense about extinct species of humans
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
humsns are humans, they evolve in light ages and devolve in dark ages. But they have always been humans in cycles. So I can’t take you serious when you are peddling this nonsense about extinct species of humans
Do you still see Homo erectuses, Neanderthals and co in existence?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
Have you heard of H.Erectus, H.Habilis etc?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Do you still see Homo erectuses, Neanderthals and co in existence?
of course. Neanderthals are devolved Caucasians. What you call white people today and homo erectus are devolved people of colour . Like I told you there are electromagnetic frequencies which come during different light and dark ages which evolve people or devolve people to animal like lower primitive states in dark ages
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you heard of H.Erectus, H.Habilis etc?
just different names used to describe devolved humans during dark ages of low electromagnetic frequencies from the universe
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
of course. Neanderthals are evolved Caucasians. What you call white people today and homo erectus are evolved people of colour . Like I told you there are electromagnetic frequencies which come during different light and dark ages which evolve people or devolve people to animal like lower primitive states in dark ages
Electromagnetic frequencies causing evolution? Pray tell, how do you know this?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
of course. Neanderthals are evolved Caucasians. What you call white people today and homo erectus are evolved people of colour . Like I told you there are electromagnetic frequencies which come during different light and dark ages which evolve people or devolve people to animal like lower primitive states in dark ages
You and I know those people you mentioned don't exist today as Homo erectuses and Neanderthals but as Homo sapiens.

You've not stated the exact date of your prediction so your claims can be verified.

Please be more specific.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
just different names used to describe devolved humans during dark ages of low electromagnetic frequencies from the universe
But you said up there the notion of extinct human species are rubbish
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

sorry I made corrections please read again. Meant to say Neanderthals are devolved Caucasians .
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

i am an illuminated spiritual scientist . An ascended master
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
sorry I made corrections please read again. Meant to say Neanderthals are devolved Caucasians .
Noted. But you said they are rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Devil Made Me Do It... / Baby Dedication Almost Ruined Because Mother Wear Ear Ring And Attachment / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.