Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) (29778 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu the druggie should endorse obi ryt away so that all these unnecessary suffering of nigerians will end.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by GoodHardDickk: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is everything about these people tribe? Why are they do obssessed with tribe?

Every dog understands the language that's spoken or trained with ...

My.dog understands some Bini words because that's what I speak to it alot but you don't see me on YouTube

Comrade, Yorubas are largely known as noise makers. Na their way be that.

We binis no dey too talk too much. but you see yorubas? You can never separate them from noise

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dogs can hear what they are taught na. Abi how Chinese people dey control their dogs?! No be in Chinese language?!

Even Goats these days dey hear yoruba

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by OptimistBrain: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Man's best friend
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
And FFK was seen barking in the other thread.......

Let me not say what I feel about the dog and those that bark .......
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is everything about these people tribe? Why are they do obssessed with tribe?

My.dog understands some Bini words because that's what I speak to it alot but you don't see me on YouTube
U re allowed to hug transformer, we don't know Ur importance in our tribe.. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by flourish01(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
kiss
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
logadims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vru5--dJiWA

This Guy was seen on Facebook giving commands to his Rottweiler in his local dialect(Yoruba) and the dog was clearly understanding and obeying each and every one of it swiftly.

This is a good one and I think dog trainers and handlers in Nigeria should replicate same.

Source: https://petregard.com/a-dog-trainer-trains-his-rottweiler-to-understand-his-local-dialect/

What the fuss? Dogs can understand any language....

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by backtovillage: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Impressive
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

We binis no dey too talk too much. but you see yorubas? You can never separate them from noise

It's just pathetic I swear
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dogs are more wiser than Nigerian media and politicians

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
yoruba best language in africa

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by logicalhumour: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Toneypen247:
Commendable.

The dog is also a brilliant one. If na the ekuke wey dae my street err.😹😹

LOL. I've owned, and trained Ekukes and several Hybrids (Cauc, Rott, German shepherd, and one other specie like that). Ekuke get more sense guy 😂

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
cool
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Blaze14k: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Nigerians are talking about how Tinubu the drug fool has succeeded in destroying this country, na dog be this one problem. angry

Nigerians wake up! If we miss peter Obi, we may never see a man like him again. Obi is the best man for the job

Oga abeg abeg change dat ur user name before we take u serious
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

make your own noise then abi. igbo make noise all day which i never hear you bini complain about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by mayorola(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=CallmeTrinity post=120712893] 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[N that's your wahala, you do what you want with ya life]
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by TheChameleon: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
"Go and bite any flat head.

Munch on a yamleg."

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
elpochas:
All Dogs that I trained do hear English,The only tin dat remains for my dogs is just to talk.I understand all d signs dy usually give to me,just as dy understand all words I speak to them.
full.. Ipob will never have access to political power through obi... God forbid obi

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by GoodHardDickk: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogunprince18:

make your own noise then abi. igbo make noise all day which i never hear you bini complain about.

Everyone already knows Igbo people for that. But yorubas have joined them with the noise recently
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Hatrick01: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
They are specially trained to mine skulls

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by OriOko88(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Toneypen247:
Commendable.

The dog is also a brilliant one. If na the ekuke wey dae my street err.😹😹

My ekuke understands yoruba also. He understands wa jeun,come and eat and come. Wa. He understands 'stop that'. Ma se bee mon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Tektronics12: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
What is Special about that. Please tell me..?
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Moh247: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wow
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Mccullum: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Nigerians are talking about how Tinubu the drug fool has succeeded in destroying this country, na dog be this one problem. angry

Nigerians wake up! If we miss peter Obi, we may never see a man like him again. Obi is the best man for the job

Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria,

Obi is the next leader of minority party grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Not surprised if dog can hear and understand English

Who is Yoruba that dog can't understand angry
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Frankicent(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
There's not special about this. Dog's can be trained to understand any language. Russian, German, French etc
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by baralatie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is everything about these people tribe? Why are they so obssessed with tribe?

Every dog understands the language that it's spoken most or trained with ...

Abi o
All the bush hunters use their local dialects to train their dogs
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
Wow
wow wow wow
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by seguno2: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
logadims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vru5--dJiWA

This Guy was seen on Facebook giving commands to his Rottweiler in his local dialect(Yoruba) and the dog was clearly understanding and obeying each and every one of it swiftly.

This is a good one and I think dog trainers and handlers in Nigeria should replicate same.

Source: https://petregard.com/a-dog-trainer-trains-his-rottweiler-to-understand-his-local-dialect/

If he is really smart, let him command his LGA chairman to teach all primary school subjects in Yoruba.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by adecz: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
You expect a dog with Yoruba
owners in Yoruba land to understand
Hausa❓
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
This dug is smarter than Thiefnubuu urchins grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommended Feed For Dogs To Gain Weight / Nigerians React To ‘Naming A Dog Buhari’ On Twitter / Pictures From Canine Club Of Imo Dog Walk 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.