Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) (29810 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by faceland: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nwadu:
This is different
I will make a down payment for this dog.

It they chop a lot.
The dog is probably 50KG if not more.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Spandau: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Nigerians are talking about how Tinubu the drug fool has succeeded in destroying this country, na dog be this one problem. angry

Nigerians wake up! If we miss peter Obi, we may never see a man like him again. Obi is the best man for the job

But you guys told us Atiku was the best some years ago. What changed? You guys are not trustworthy and as such Obo cannot be trusted with you guys surrounding him.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Comrade, Yorubas are largely known as noise makers. Na their way be that.

We binis no dey too talk too much. but you see yorubas? You can never separate them from noise

It's someone like you that makes every Yoruba person to always see you guys as haters and join the tribal train.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by saintrow1: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Nigerians are talking about how Tinubu the drug fool has succeeded in destroying this country, na dog be this one problem. angry

Nigerians wake up! If we miss peter Obi, we may never see a man like him again. Obi is the best man for the job

aye ewo ati peter obi oni da, is tinubu the president of nigeria, werey.

BAT 2023 a ma dibo, a ma woleeeee

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by finduy: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
logadims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vru5--dJiWA

This Guy was seen on Facebook giving commands to his Rottweiler in his local dialect(Yoruba) and the dog was clearly understanding and obeying each and every one of it swiftly.

This is a good one and I think dog trainers and handlers in Nigeria should replicate same.

Source: https://petregard.com/a-dog-trainer-trains-his-rottweiler-to-understand-his-local-dialect/

This is nice what i loved more was when he told the dog to stop eating, the dog listening is priceless

We should respect our language more even speaking english is not saving any skin

People think if you can speak english you have become a white and sensible
-
-
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Ishilove shakes her boobs and her ekuke goes in for the kill
Smh

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Blendy77(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
The dog tried. My dog never even hear english finish talkless of yoruba. He only understands sit grin
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by LZAA: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is everything about these people tribe? Why are they so obssessed with tribe?

Every dog understands the language that it's spoken most or trained with ...

My.dog understands some Bini words because that's what I speak to it alot but you don't see me on YouTube
You're heartless grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by makavalley(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Toneypen247:
Commendable.

The dog is also a brilliant one. If na the ekuke wey dae my street err.😹😹

Bro na we abandon Ekuke come make Ekuke turn street dog.... We raised Ekuke that never left the sitting room , living room,never stole ,ate anything that was not offered to her without you saying take , never messed up the house , well behaved, sat on couch. Understands English, etc ..bro this was firsthand experiment and experience for me and my family and it turned nice

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by IamSolopy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Get your Female 1year old boerboel (brindle) today Call/WhatsApp:- +2348148744032

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Manuel400: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2023
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Nice one. . . . . . .e make me remember our dog (Zola) and goats dn in Kaduna. All of dem dey understand Igala.

Mama go just dey rap Igala for dem.

Abeg
Olodudu

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by akigbemaru: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2023
logadims:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vru5--dJiWA

This Guy was seen on Facebook giving commands to his Rottweiler in his local dialect(Yoruba) and the dog was clearly understanding and obeying each and every one of it swiftly.

This is a good one and I think dog trainers and handlers in Nigeria should replicate same.

Source: https://petregard.com/a-dog-trainer-trains-his-rottweiler-to-understand-his-local-dialect/
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by generalwo(m): 2:01am On Feb 08, 2023
This dog na the next police commissioner for osun state..... Impressive canine..... Impressive trainer..... My love for Rottweilers are eternal...... And the size is super impressive as well.... Dog looks well catered for!!!
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by generalwo(m): 2:03am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=120712972][/quote].... Train your own dog to understand your language and obey your commands as well as this one does!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by ycat: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Yoruba is spoken on a platform owned by Yoruba and you have a problem with it? Before you die of seeing the name Yoruba, know that we can tell if you yourself understand your language, you would have brought it here. Since the name Yoruba is going nowhere, you are going to live one excruciating life.
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is everything about these people tribe? Why are they so obssessed with tribe?

My.dog understands some Bini words because that's what I speak to it alot but you don't see me on YouTube

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by ycat: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2023
When we say Yorubaland is where Nigeria starts and ends, you just made that point. Tinubu has never ruled anywhere outside Yorubaland, so you must be saying that Yorubaland is the only region that really counts. Are all your leaders dead?
GoodHardDickk:

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by lexy2014: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2023
generalwo:
.... Train your own dog to understand your language and obey your commands as well as this one does!!!

How is this a novelty? There are dogs in every country and every community on planet earth. Is it not their local language they will use in communicating with their dogs?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by ycat: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2023
You have to have a laguage first to use in making noise, is it not the same bini where you protest in Yoruba? I know you may not be a bini person but the fact that no bini person is checking you on it, let everyone share in the pasan.
GoodHardDickk:

Comrade, Yorubas are largely known as noise makers. Na their way be that.

We binis no dey too talk too much. but you see yorubas? You can never separate them from noise
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by ycat: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know why the name Yoruba triggers these people who have benefited most from what Yoruba have offered the world. If you go to any Filipino message board, all you will see is in their language 97% of all the comments there. Nigerians are insecure, so speaking English make them feel better about themselves.
Occurstaem:
Haters of anything Yoruba won't cease to amaze me sha. Look at them up there exhibiting their crude foolishness and bigotry.

The trainer in the video clearly stated that
"I want to use Yoruba to speak to my dog. Just as we know that the British, French and Germans use their language to speak to their dogs, we can as well use Yoruba to speak to our dogs and they will respond."

If you don't understand Ede Yoruba you should've at least politely request someone who understand it to transcribe it for you instead of displaying your idiocy openly.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by MightySparrow: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meaning?
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Tobianojoel(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2023
The Igbos are the ones peddling drugs. It's evident from the number of arrests that are made globally.
GoodHardDickk:

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Tima1980(f): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmmm if Peter Obi win 5 states he will be a very strong man. I wish him well.
GoodHardDickk:

Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by leebernter: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Dogs are omnivores, which means they will eat both plants and animals, including insects. Dead bees may seem unappetizing to us, but to dogs, it may smell like food. Additionally, some dogs may simply be curious and explore their environment by tasting things they come across, including dead bees. If you are concerned about your dog's behavior or if they have ingested a potentially harmful substance, it's always a good idea to consult with a veterinarian.
https://petpawful.com/why-dogs-eat-dead-bees/
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Greenfaces: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

hmmm....
Lets see how e really goes
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Eviana(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
A dog will understand the language--no matter the country-- of the trainer.
It's not just words, but also actions (hand gestures, inflections in the voice, guiding the dog after speaking etc.).
Dogs are wonderful though.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Oluelite(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good one.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by generalwo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How is this a novelty? There are dogs in every country and every community on planet earth. Is it not their local language they will use in communicating with their dogs?
..... In your immediate environment, how many of such dogs have you seen
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Faber:
I fit vote this dog instead of Tinubu...Yorubas would have done well had it been they fielded this dog instead of a sleeping bat tse-tse fly

Yorubas fielded Tinubu? When did I miss this election in Ogbomoso?
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=120712972][/quote]

Probably because most dogs op had seen were trained in English? Seeing one trained in a Nigerian language got him fascinated. It seems it's everything people get worked up over in this country.
Re: A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Animals will understand whatever language is spoken to them continuously. Cows which understand fulfulde should make news too. Those ones recognize different clicks in addition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommended Feed For Dogs To Gain Weight / Nigerians React To ‘Naming A Dog Buhari’ On Twitter / Pictures From Canine Club Of Imo Dog Walk 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.