Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally (28168 Views)

APC Katsina House Of Reps Member, Hamza Dalhat Decemps To PDP / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Ee
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by wamilag: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is coming.

All hail the best man for the job.

With him at the helm of the affairs of this country, my Hope is Renewed.
i pray u age with sense.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by MaliCampus: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu is finished. Dont waste your vote on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by UnfairLife7(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
factcheckmmm:
I helped them with pictures before

Please any time they post pictures help them by adding more

They need it to keep that old man that needs elderly care home going for the main time so as not to die of heart attack
The old man will lord over you and your entire kindred
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by tradepunter: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu the misrable fake idaaaatttttt....

His life is fake.... Fake fake fake bstd

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2023

ihordspy
.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Advocate500: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2023
At this point is obvious that promoting APC in any part of Nigeria will be detrimental to the of the promoters.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Wahala

APC are liars. Not surprised.
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by 9japride(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Their supporters are just shameless and they still have the guts to be projecting their candidates. They are expart in gaslighting. I just pity anyone that will enable them to the presidential seat. I won't be supprised if some people vote massively for them. Normally, some humans are just wicked entity. Nothing concern them with good governance, na to chop the money now now be their own.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by factcheckmmm: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The old man will lord over you and your entire kindred
Never in my life , the earth and everything in has rejected it for my sake.

But my son will lord over you and your house hold

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Shikini: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Thiefnubù disgraces himself everywhere

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by sircatherine45(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is cuming.

All hail the worst man for the job.

With him at the helm of the affairs of this country, my Hopelessness is Renewed.
May your hopelessness be renewed with hunger, starvation and poverty. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2023
grin Party of chronic liars, scammers, deceptive fraudsters and propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by southsouthking(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Why dem urchins be hiding?
Come out from your hideout and comment on this issue at hand.
Ode people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Madridstar(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Yarimo

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by sircatherine45(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The old man will lord over UnfairLife7 and his entire kindred, generation and ancestry.
AMEN
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is coming.

Ori awon urchins ti daru grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Madridstar(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Yarimo how fa. Thought it was obi north will betray

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by seguno2: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is coming.

Agbado munching hopelessness renewed?
Or what hope has been fulfilled for you, in the past eight years since ThiefNuibu made Buhari to be president

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by ogatboy(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2023
No money to share and rent crowd. once the old note expires Friday, by next week, watch how they will have rally with population fewer than Obi's town hall meetings. APC real rally strength about to be shown.
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Madridstar(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Roboto11 how fa. Thought na only obi north will betray. Dey clown. A town hall different from balablu blublu bulaba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Moneyboyz: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Allah wey no fit protect turkey and Syria from earthquake.
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by SirBen4life: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Chai...this evil govtment again... nothing good comes out of APC
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Shey Tinubu say na by force to rule us?

E go suffer for our hands these remaining days to the elections!

Rejected Iragbiji Bastard!!
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by UnfairLife7(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Never in my life , the earth and everything in has rejected it for my sake.

But my son will lord over you and your house hold
You can relocate to Cameroon or Togo when he succeed Buhari
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by BlackisBuT(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2023
This our leaders think everyone are daft lol .
But in other words they are more drafted for posting fake pictures to deceive themselves
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by NEUDUDE: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You can relocate to Cameroon or Togo when he succeed Buhari

Sadly he will not lol grin
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by chinemezeq: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is coming.

No matter how bad a man is, u must see people that Praise him.
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by iwaeda: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Wahala

APC are liars. Hope Nigeria will be wise to reject APC. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally by kingyakos: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Lelelalalele:
APC and fake eh.

Everything about Tinubu is Fake.

Fake name
Fake age
Fake background
Fake parents
Fake certificate
Fake bishops
Fake Muslim
Everything Fake.

Fake wife sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush / Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.