Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million (637 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by OpzyGist(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2023
The wedding ring that Pastor Paul Enenche’s daughter is wearing is worth over N10 million.

Sources claim that the newlywed’s constant sharing of affectionate moments with her husband keeps admirers and followers gushing about her marriage.

The clergyman’s daughter posted pictures of herself and her spouse wearing Sunday attire to her Instagram profile as usual

“Suited up #sundayreels 3 things I heard in church,” she posted.

[url][/url]
“1. What would I be recognized for if the Bible were to be written again with my story in it? I’ll make an effort to make God my true identity. May I never stop seeking you out, Daddy. Regardless of how far you carry me.

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyles/pastor-paul-enenches-daughter-is-wearing-a-ring-worth-over-n10-million/

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by Shapeaso: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2023
See her bleaching fingers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by thesicilian: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Fathers don't buy wedding rings. So most likely the husband is loaded. Let her enjoy herself, after all most of us will still not make heaven whether we live and die in the church or on the streets.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by Righthussle: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2023
There is nothing bad here. Her family is worth more than #10M. Do you know how much her father makes every Sunday alone ?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by traihit: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:
There is nothing bad here. Her family is worth more than #10M. Do you know how much her father makes every Sunday alone ?

Even if you forget about the fact that her father is a big pastor and both parents were dentists, she's from a reputable family in Benue. The Enenches aren't a small Idoma family o.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Daughter Wore Ring Worth Over N10 Million by CodeTemplar: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:

so the father bought it for her?

(1) (Reply)

Has God Moved So Far Away From Humans / Was Jesus A Mythical Construction? / Looking To God, Our Provider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.