Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G (2043 Views)

Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG / Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Kakadancefreak(f): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Try out other brands na! I know some though.

Tecno no get this wahala wey you dey face!
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Wanni25(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
My device no give me that kind of headache o.

Network dey agidigba!

I know better devices.
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by hoilakes(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by dankwoska: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
naso dem dey scam us
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by ModCaller: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
All these Tecno bots. I wonder who wrote the AI. Very clever design.

The owner should just make one change: stop making only Tecno comments. That's what gave you away. Comment in other sections that have nothing to do with phones or Tecno.
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Meister(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
ModCaller:
All these Tecno bots. I wonder who wrote the AI. Very clever design.

The owner should just make one change: stop making only Tecno comments. That's what gave you away. Comment in other sections that have nothing to do with phones or Tecno.

These are real people boss, they're probably all those sales girls and boys in Tecno phone shops that are now given extra job of logging on to social media platforms to spread misinformation
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by ModCaller: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Meister:

These are real people boss, they're probably all those sales girls and boys in Tecno phone shops that are now given extra job of logging on to social media platforms to spread misinformation

Interesting. That's some serious job.
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by amehson88: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2023
The same issue with my Redmi Note 8 Pro, it was selecting what Apps that can work and what website you can access. I just brought an Airtel Sim Card and insert it in sim two and move on.
It was fine with MTN 4G for over like 2 years with constant updates, when I bought the phone before the problem started.
Kindly remove ur MTN 4G sim before that make sure you have Internet Data, insert it either in a mifi or any mobile phone that is 4G enable, hotspot the phone then connect your Redmi Phone via WIFI, this will eliminate the idea that the sim card is the problem. Am still using my Redmi.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Babaalajo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
aieo:
I'm having almost a similar issue with you. I just got my redmi 11s. It seems like the network goes on and off for every other thing in the phone except WhatsApp. Like today I could not use my twitter or even browse since morning, it was this evening the network was restored for all apps in my device,but my WhatsApp and Facebook was working very fine. I don't know if there's a setting I need to do, I'm getting tired already
I used redmi note 11s too and it works perfectly, but I've been trying to change the font but it's like I don't get it..

1 Like

Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Virusvetty: 1:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Is probably your area because I'm using same .
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Lawalmd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Been having network issues on my Redmi 10c for over a month now, the network signal will not show and even when it does it won't work, any solution to this issue? I have already done a full format on the phone and no difference, tried flashing a downgraded rom and that wouldn't initiate.
I've tried all the network providers and none seems to work on the phone, the phone has been working without that issue until recently.
if anyone have a solution kindly drop it pls, i have done a lot of search for solution on youtube with no way out.
the phone didnt have such issue until the feb 2023 update
Re: Redmi 10C Has Very Bad Internet Access, Especially 4G by Meister(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Lawalmd:
Been having network issues on my Redmi 10c for over a month now, the network signal will not show and even when it does it won't work, any solution to this issue? I have already done a full format on the phone and no difference, tried flashing a downgraded rom and that wouldn't initiate.
I've tried all the network providers and none seems to work on the phone, the phone has been working without that issue until recently.
if anyone have a solution kindly drop it pls, i have done a lot of search for solution on youtube with no way out.
the phone didnt have such issue until the feb 2023 update

Take your phone to a phone repairer, if raya care is in your location take it there. Not every problem is software related

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fastest Internet Isp In Nigeria / Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 / Zain Manual Configuration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.