Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria (692 Views)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Life In The 70's/80's Vs Present Day Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2023
We all know how difficult Nigeria is this day.

No matter how difficult the Country is, we all
need to take time to enjoy life and be happy.

So, what is your Number 1 Source of Happiness.

Note: Your Source of Happiness can also be a
Coping Mechanism during tough times(presently).

For me it is Sleep: I have always said that if there
is an Afterlife, i will spend most of it Sleeping,
irrespective of where i find myself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by rickpat(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2023
music

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Internet banking
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by PointZerom: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Once I remember that Obi is coming..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Natbrowny: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Access to cheap beans in my zone.

God be praised.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2023
My son..
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Adaanna(f): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Coming out of favor room alive with my baby is a thing of Joy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2023
TheMaterialist:
We all know how difficult Nigeria is this day.

No matter how difficult the Country is, we all
need to take time to enjoy life and be happy.

So, what is your Number 1 Source of Happiness.

Note: Your Source of Happiness can also be a
Coping Mechanism during tough times(presently).

For me it is Sleep: I have always said that if there
is an Afterlife, i will spend most of it Sleeping,
irrespective of where i find myself.

Watching videos of Tiefnubu's unending 'misyarnings'.

I wish that demented man could go on campaigning after the election

With his 'misyarnings' and gaffes, no Nigerian will suffer from hypertension and depression again.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Autobot05: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nothing abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by obinna58(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Oizee(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adaanna:
congratulations to you and your family

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by bigjackass: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
the small change in my account
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Angrygoat: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fuel,light,cash and data
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adaanna:

Congrats to you. May the little one grow to be a source of joy to your family.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Nazgul: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Modified....My laptop, data, Play Station, Gen, Electronics, peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Music, food, family.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Food. I try to cook whatever I feel like eating. I can't stand being away from home eating junks
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
My plug has agreed to be giving me Canadian for 11k instead of 12k.

That 1k goes a long way. Like savings and shiii
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by ibechris(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Making money while at home with my children.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by pussygotlips: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Smoking dope
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Adaanna(f): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Congrats to you. May the little one grow to be a source of joy to your family.

Amen. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Adaanna(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oizee:
congratulations to you and your family
Thank you very much.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
NOTHING!

Only 'JAPA-SYNDROME'. kiss
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Vijuchoco(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Being able to take good care of myself
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Soulsymbol99: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
PointZerom:
Once I remember that Obi is coming..

............. And buhari is going cool
Re: What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria by Esope6320: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Igbo o cool

(1) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Her Marriage In Nnewi / Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied / My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.