Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied (691 Views)

Can A Family Woman Ever Rest In This Life? / Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady / Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Kingibiza(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2023
Seriously I give up on women, what is going on with our ladies? You give them true love and attention, provide for them and it's still not enough, I came across this post on Facebook and it really got me wondering, what do women really want?

BRO'S S.O PLEASE HIDE MY IDENTITY

Pls what should I do, am pregnant and I don't know how to tell my husband the pregnancy isn't his..

This year, I divorced my husband of 4years after he found out I was cheating on him with someone at work. He allowed the divorce to move smoothly coz he loves me. I must admit that he is a very good man and the reason why I lost interest is because he was too good to me. All women are like that. We all want to be loved but when we get a man who loves us, we stop wanting to be loved. I found myself so I found myself in love with someone else because our relationship was exciting, risky and unpredictable.

I left my marriage with a secret. My ex husband did not know that our daughter of 2 years old is not biologically his. I am ashamed to admit that she belongs to the very man I left my marriage for and both men do not even know this secret.

Now, am pregnant again but it is complicated. I have been sleeping with my ex husband & we fixed things. I love him and he makes me feel safe. I had to leave that other relationship and i am now back with my ex husband. He forgave me and we are happily building our marriage. Everything is so perfect. The only complication is that I am almost 2months gone & my ex husband is so excited. He does not know that he is not the biological father yet again.

I made a honest mistake and I love my ex-husband so much. Things are going so well and I can't afford to lose him again. He is my soul mate.
What should I do pls help me?

She wrote....

Please do us all favor to follow Sapele oghenek page 🙏share our post and also like then comment!!!

Source
https://www.facebook.com/100081915090915/posts/pfbid0JqoWBYiZ393xAGwXrcrLySsNVEWsuXRhbJVabHGvedoYEs3mXz2KKtk3DpjLYrMjl/?app=fbl

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by taylor88(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
🥹🥹
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Kingibiza(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2023
I'm really discouraged with the rate of infidelity in marriages, it's very obvious that not even true love or money can keep a woman, again I ask, what the hêll do they really want undecided
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Tallesty1(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2023
Forgive a woman who cheated on you but never take her back. she will punish you for it if you do.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by ahnie: 6:04pm On May 05, 2023
As usual I m here to read comments cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Foodqueen(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
The woman na idiot.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Wawelexy(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2023
All zonefree has been saying all this while are actually true, this is a proof...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Dogalmighty17: 6:51pm On May 05, 2023
You now understand why the serpent choose to meet Eve in the garden and not Adam.
The devil knows he and women are the same so he went and met his kind, the woman.

I have nothing else to say.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On May 05, 2023
Short answer is NO!
Impossible goal

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by fyzaila: 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
Chai if all women can be like me, they world would definitely be a better place with lota of rest of minds.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 05, 2023
Can HUMANS ever be satisfied? is the right question. Tired of men expecting women to be saints when they themselves are nothing near it.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by eazzzy1(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2023
The ex-husband/new husband deserves what he’s getting. They say the money made by the fool will be spent by the wise. The woman married by a fool will be banged by the wise!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by helinues: 5:07am On May 06, 2023
Yes they can when you meet the right ones not all this hungry girls called slayed queens
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Newborn27(f): 8:50am On May 06, 2023
I wonder where all this women are getting the nerves to *gbe Omo oba fun osun?*

Life no balance at all....yet there's a biological father who never knew how his kids survive from infancy only cared about himself that the kids will find their dad when they finally grow up and make it?

I trust karma sha.

@the topic...op. There are many trustworthy and responsible women out there...only that men go for looks rather than quality.
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by kuse2(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2023
Kati kati
Rada rada
Rede rede
Re: Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied by Psychopatheko: 10:26am On May 06, 2023
What’s my own I just come read comot watin Dey my head na to make money then comot for Nigeria go marry abroad even if them be the same for there na to just find one baby mama born my pikin comot marriage no even dey work again well na wahala for those who wan marry

(1) (Reply)

My Siblings / What I Noticed About My Elderly Parent / What Can I Do To Kill This Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.